CAP 13 CAP 2 - Part 2 - Typing Poll 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Psychic
Electric/ Poison
Poison/ Dragon
Grass/ Ghost

I'm voting psychic because I like the idea of a psychic type having more than one potential use. For example, Espeon only runs Magic Mirror sets. Reuniclus mainly Magic Guard offensive sets. My point is that most psychic pokemon only have one or two useful uses. I'd like to have a psychic that can have more than one function.

I do commend Smogon for these creative typings. As a CaP noob, I can guarantee you that I'd never think to come up with stuff like this.

Electric/Poison
Grass/Ghost

I much like electric/poison because it defies the unsaid laws that good pokemon can't have a common weakness like stealth rock. (I hate people that assume this must be true) It also provides a unique albiet complementary STAB, and with sketch the possibilities are near endless.

In the way of grass/ghost, I really like it because ghost types paired with an elemental secondary typing (chandelure, jellicent, golurk) are really cool. Grass is a cool unused type as well.

Poison dragon would be cool if dragons didnt screw everything up by being overpowered so often. But very honestly, OU will not be helped by just sticking another dragon in it.

Electric/Poison
Grass/Ghost
Poison/Dragon

I'm fairly enamoured with Electric for this cap. Wasn't initially going to choose any others, but I think Ghost has so many possibilities that the Grass side of things isn't too much of a problem, whilst Poison/Dragon is just a good all-round typing (though an inferior Electric/Poison imo, due to balance issues).

Grass / Ghost
Electric / Poison
Poison / Dragon
Psychic

It was an extremely difficult choice between the first two types, but honestly, either would be suitable for this concept.

Electric/Poison
Grass/Ghost
Psychic

We seem in need of a good Tank in form of a non-mainstream typing. Ghost and Poison are the two types I see making a very large impact CAP OU and at the same time providing a good Tank with their good resistances and weaknesses balancing everything out.

Poison / Dragon
Electric / Poison
Grass / Ghost
Psychic

I like both of the poison typings and really dislike the other two. However, I don't think we should have a pokemon with a single type for this CAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)