CAP 13 CAP 2 - Part 4 - Stat Spread Submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I don't want to sound rude or anything, but it's confusing to me when people post spreads that have equal offensive stats and then say 'this is so it is equally good at physical and special offense', especially when they actually post the BSRs alongside them. If you're trying to create equal offenses, why are you ignoring the fact that your offensive BSRs are different? Why are you even calculating the BSRs if you're just ignoring them? Also, offensive potential takes into consideration the available moves as well. You have to think about the power and viability of its STABs and boosting moves before you can say 'this has equal offenses'. Posting 90s across the board kinda just shows how little you've thought about it. A spread like LouisCyphre's, mine, or even reachzero's (whose base stats are really far apart), come closer to 'even offenses' than 90/90. DetroitLolcat's spread is skewed more towards special attacking than mine is towards physical attacking.
The reason the BSRs of equal attacking stats are different is that BSRs are relative to the power levels of other Pokemon. Since there are more powerful physical mons than special mons, PS is depressed and SS is elevated. This is something I don't really agree with, since once you start considering other Pokemon, you really should be considering the metagame as well. The fact of the matter is that 90 base Atk hits just as hard as 90 base special attack. Still, I don't make the rules, so I post the BSRs anyways.

Also, I'm not sure where you're getting the idea that, for example, your spread is closer to even offenses than mine. Your spread has PS and SS of 175 and 146, compared to my PS and SS of 136 and 141.

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This is still a WIP i may go back through and edit it:
HP: 74
Atk: 118
Def: 94
SpAtk: 94
SpDef: 105
Speed: 81
BST: 566

PS: 169.1050/175 (Very Good)
SS: 139.6212/150 (Good)
PT: 136.6721/165 (Good)
ST: 152.1798/160 (Very Good)
BSR: 329.3848/355 (Very Good)
ODB: 2.2544 (Slightly biased towards offense)
PSB: 2.0473 (Slightly biased towards physical)

Now, at a glance i suspect many of you would say this is too good for a pokemon that gets every boosting move in the game. However, any possible boosting set is checked or countered by at least one of tyranitar, hydreigon, scizor or ferrothorn (assuming the natural movepool contains decent stabs but no better, and bad coverage moves).

Shell Smash: (all calcs assume Life orb, 252evs in the given attacking stat for sketchy, and 4/0/0 bulk.)
In some sense, shell smash is the hardest set to counter, as depending on what hidden power it has, it can blow away the opponent. However, scizor can switch in as Capmon shell smashes, and will always OHKO with band BP assuming SR damage. Also if Sketchy is NOT running hidden power fighting, Ferrothorn can check it, as timid LO +2satk HP fighting will hit standard ferro for 62.1% - 73.8%, and gyro ball will ohko back. However ferro is shaky as hidden power fire will always ohko. If sketchy runs HP fire, hydreigon can demolish it, resisting all of its attacks and hitting back with dark pulse for an easy OHKO. Finally, although it is rare, Scarflati@s can demolish neutral speed SS sketchy, as they outrun +2 modest or adamant, and both ohko with Draco meteor. This prevents sketchy from trying to powercreep with a +satk nature to try and better combat ferro with hp fighting.

Quiver dance: Surprisingly Bandtyranitar is the best counter to a QDsketchy set. Timid grass knot without LO will never ohko bandtar in sand at +1, stone edge deals 99.7% - 117.9%, and pursuit deals 160% - 189% if Sketchy switches out. blissey/chansey also will wall QDsets completely, although will not be able to do anything back to sets with Substitute. However, substitute sets lose coverage to hit many other threats. Finally, any scarfers of base 82+ (terrakion, jirachi) that can hit physically can outrun and defeat Sketchy.

Tail glow: This is my biggest objection to this spread. Tail glow sets are not amazingly effective, although a bulky tailglow set can blow away oposition, it is too easy to outrun and defeat. A set of HP fighting/shadow ball/grass knot/tail glow with enough speed to outrun +spe base 70s would have an ev spread of something like timid 72 hp/252satk/184 speed and could defeat slower opposition, as well as tanking many hits from faster opponents, but would be easily defeated by faster hard hitters such as bandterrakion, heatran and volcarona. Tail glow would unfortunately not be a significant threat to many teams, except for the surprise factor.

Shift Gear: A shift gear set, while it would seem good on paper, would likely be mediocre given the lack of coverage. With its STAB's only, it is easily walled by ferrothorn, skarmory, hydreigon etc. A mixed shift gear set running a hidden power could surprise one of these threats, but shift gear would by no means be overpowered.

Swords Dance: Same as tail glow, but worse coverage.

Anyways, off of that tangent, and back to why each individual stat is what it is.
Offense: I chose to run near the maximum attack that the given speed allowed while remaining below the limit because i want sets that do not boost to be viable, especially on the physical side where there are many interesting coverage moves to sketch. The special attack is low to keep special boostign sets to be overpowered, specifically it is designed so +1, nonLO grass knot will not ohko TTar in sand, and +2 LO hp fighting will not ohko ferrothorn.

Speed: 81 speed is chosen to outrun dragonite, allowing sets running HP ice or a sketched ice coverage move to beat it. It is kept that low so that neutral speed +2 will be outrun by scarf lati@s, and so that threats such as Toxicroak and rotom-A will outrun Sketchy.

Bulk: A spread with more special bulk than physical is chosen to that physical attackers can better check/counter quiver dance sets. Specifically, the given physical bulk is designed to always be ohko'd by bandscizor at -1def with 4/0/0 bulk with SR. The special bulk is very close to the top of the range, specifically limited so that timid scarflatias ohkos -1sdef with draco meteor and so Scarfhydreigon will always 2hko at +1 with leftovers.

Low hp is chosen for several reasons:
1. To optimize the potential of leech seed;
2. To make dusk happy (he said he prefers lower hp :P )
3. For flavor: ghost types tend to have a low hp, and grass types tend to be no better than average.

EDIT: CALCS!
Offensive calcs:
Code:
(for all calcs, starred pokes are checks, Bold pokes are counters
[b]Shell smash:[/b] (all +2, 252evs, neutral nature with LO, assuming power whip/shadow ball/hidden power)

* vs Hydreigon (Offensive) Power Whip: 79.44 - 93.86%
*vs Dusclops (OU Defensive) [Eviolite] Power Whip: 83.45 - 98.59%
* vs Dusclops (OU Defensive) [Eviolite] Shadow Ball: 80.98 - 95.77%
[b] vs Dragonite (Parashuffler) [Multiscale][/b] (for sets lacking HP ice) Shadow Ball: 25.64 - 30.31%
[b]vs Scizor (Bulky Swords Dance)[/b] (for sets lacking HP fire) Shadow Ball: 37.2 - 43.89%
vs Chansey (OU Wish) [Eviolite] Power Whip: 89.48 - 105.39%
[b]vs Heatran (Specially Defensive)[/b] (for sets with HP fire) Power Whip: 29.01 - 34.19%
*vs Volcarona (Offensive Quiver Dance) Shadow Ball: 83.92 - 98.71%
[b]vs Skarmory (Specially Defensive)[/b] (with leftovers recovery) HP Fighting: 43.71 - 51.49%
*vs Skarmory (Physically Defensive) HP Fighting: 63.47 - 74.85%
*vs Ferrothorn (Standard) HP Fighting: 68.75 - 81.25%
[b]vs Ferrothorn (Standard)[/b] HP Ground: 34.09 - 40.34%
*vs Jirachi (Specially Defensive) Hp Ground or Fire: 58.41 - 68.81%
*vs Dragonite (Bulky Dragon Dance) [Multiscale] HP Ice: 81.86 - 97.4%

[b]Quiver dance:[/b] (all +1, 252evs, neutral nature with LO, assuming grass knot/shadow ball/hidden power)

[b]vs Blissey (Wish Support)[/b](counters sets w/o substitute) Grass Knot: 21.98 - 26.05%
*vs Tyranitar (Choice Band)(in sand) Grass Knot: 71.05 - 84.21%
*vs Ninetales (Specially Defensive) Shadow Ball: 47.14 - 55.71%
*vs Gliscor (Swords Dance) Shadow Ball: 73.16 - 86.44%
[b]vs Jirachi (Specially Defensive)[/b] Shadow Ball: 37.12 - 44.05%
[b]vs Dragonite (Tank) [Multiscale][/b] Shadow Ball: 26.91 - 31.92% (w/o multiscale: 53.82 - 63.58%)
[b]vs Hydreigon (Offensive)[/b] Shadow Ball: 34.04 - 40.18%
[b]vs Jirachi (Choice Scarf)[/b] HP Fire or Ground: 69.79 - 82.69%
[b]vs Blissey (Wish Support)[/b](counters sets w/o substitute) HP Fighting: 25.77 - 30.53%
*vs Tyranitar (Choice Band) HP Fighting: 83.15 - 98.94%	
*vs Hydreigon (Offensive) HP Fighting or Ice: 79.75 - 94.47%
[b]vs Heatran (Specially Defensive)[/b](with leftovers recovery) HP Fighting: 42.48 - 50.25%
[b]vs Ferrothorn (Standard)[/b] HP Ground: 25.56 - 30.11%
[b]vs Scizor (Choice Band)[/b] HP Ground or Fighting: 41.98 - 49.56%
*vs Ninetales (Specially Defensive) HP Ground: 54.85 - 65.14%
*vs Ninetales (Special Attacker) HP Ground: 82.92 - 97.56%
Defensive calcs:
Code:
[b]Shell Smash:[/b](assuming 4/0/0, neutral nature, -1 defenses)
(I'm only listing pokes that can outrun, tank one hit, or hit with priority)
Dugtrio (OU Revenge Killer) [Choice Band] Sucker Punch: 102.75 - 121.37%
Heatran (Specially Defensive) Lava Plume: 107.58 - 126.89%	
Volcarona (Bulky Quiver Dance) Fiery Dance: 110.34 - 131.03%
Skarmory (Physically Defensive) Brave Bird: 116.55 - 138.62%
Ferrothorn (Choice Band) Gyro Ball: 175.9% - 207.2%
Dugtrio (OU Revenge Killer) [Life Orb] Sucker Punch: 89.65 - 105.51%
Dragonite (Offensive Dragon Dance) Outrage: 120 - 141.72%
Scizor (Choice Band) Bullet Punch: 87.9% - 103.8%
Jirachi (Specially Defensive) Iron Head: 46.89 - 55.86% (60%chance for jirachi to win)
Latias (Choice Scarf) Draco Meteor: 100.7% - 119%
Dusclops (OU Defensive) Ice Beam: 44.82 - 53.1%

[b]Quiver Dance:[/b] (assuming 4/0/0, neutral nature, +1sdef)
(again, only listing pokes that can outrun, tank one hit, or hit with priority)
Heatran (Choice Scarf) Overheat: 101.37 - 120%
Heatran (Offensive) [Life Orb] Fire Blast: 122.75 - 145.51%
Mamoswine (OU Physical Attacker) [Choice Band] Ice Shard: 78.62 - 93.1% (ohko with rocks and 1 LO damage)
Ninetales (Special Attacker) [Life Orb] [Drought] Fire Blast: 122.75 - 144.82%
Tyranitar (Choice Band) Crunch: 160 - 188.96%
Haxorus (Choice Scarf) Outrage: 85.86 - 101.37%
Hydreigon (Offensive) [Life Orb] Dark Pulse: 80.68 - 95.17%
Jirachi (Choice Scarf) Fire Punch: 50.3% - 59.3%

Final Submission:

HP: 95
Atk: 100
Def: 90
Sp.Atk: 85
SpD: 90
Spe: 80

95 / 100 / 90 / 85 / 90 / 80

PT: 153.5121 [Very Good]
ST: 153.1485 [Very Good]
PS: 137.5629 [Good]
SS: 123.1688 [Good]

ODB: -3.0778 [Slight Defense Bias]
PSB: 2.1618 [Slight Physical Bias]

Analysis:

Sketchy is such a juggleing act. There are so many things that could go wrong with this thing, that it's not funny. Make it's offenses too strong, and we'll be seeing Gear Shift/Shell Smash/Tail Glow/Quiver Dance everywhere. Make it too fast, and we run the risk of having a Growth-Abuseing Sun Sweeper. Make it too bulky, and it'll be the next Ferrothorn.

So, the end result was the stat spread above. Let's look at offense and defense seperate.

Defense:

Yes, I'm starting with Defense first, probobly because it's less complex.

95/90/85 defenses is pretty bulky, especially with a decent defensive type. It's physical bulk surpasses Quagsire, while it's special bulk is identical to Clefable. Don't get me wrong, Sketchy isn't a wall. But do we want Sketchy as a dedicated wall, especially when we realise he's probobly gonna get the standard Grass movepool?

Code:
Stupidly Powerful/SE stuff that shows we're not a be-all end all wall:

Modest LO Hydregion's Fire Blast v Univested Sketchy: 125% ~ 148%
Standard [With Life Orb] Tyranitar's Crunch/Switching Out Persuit vs Univested Sketchy: 100.3% ~ 118.42%
Latios Choice Specs Draco Meteor v Univested Sketchy: 118.73% ~ 139.9%

Stuff we should be considering switching in on:
[I]Immunities[/I]
Standard [I]Rain Boosted[/I] Rotom-W Hydro-Pump: 47.7% ~ 56.19%
Standard Ferrothorn's Power Whip: 21.14% ~ 25.07%
Standard Gliscor's Earthquake: 17.82% ~ 21.14%
Please note, all of these calculations are UNINVESTED. Sketchy could easily sacrifice some Speed for Def or HP, especially if running a Gear Shift set, and may then be able to survive Tyranitar's Crunch. All calculations were done using Adamant 252 Atk/252 Spe. No HP or Defensive EV's were accounted for.

I, personally, would have liked to make Sketchy a bit more specially bulky. As it stands, he's 2HKO'ed by Choice Specs Politoad's Hydro Pumps in the rain... but I'm pushing the limit with ST anyway.

Offense:

Oh boy, here we go.

First things first, Base 80 Speed is so that Sketchy outspeeds walls/tanks, and can outspeed most of OU after boosting. With his bulk, getting a boost shouldn't be too difficult. However, at +1, most common Scarfers can revenge kill Sketchy, and at +2, he might be weak enough after setting up that Priority can finish him.

I feel that it would be overkill making him faster, as this would make it more and more difficult for scarfers to handle him, or to prevent setting up. Likewise, making Sketchy slower would limit the number of roles he could play.

I put Sp.Atk at 85, because I want Special and Mixed sets to be viable, but, I kept in mind Shell Smash and Tail Glow. 85 Sp.Atk is the same as Nidoking, so after a boost, he hits pretty hard on Special sets.

Atk is at 100 to reward physical sets, mainly. You lose out on Hidden Power, and Tail Glow, ect, but you have higher initial power, possible acess to Power Whip, and Gear Shift, which cures your speed issues.

100/80 is a pretty effective offensive spread as well. Shoutland and Shiftry have 100/80 physical offenses. The latter in particular is of note, being Grass/Dark, and having access to Swords Dance and Growth, as well as Chlorophill, to show that physical Sun-based sets won't be broken.

Code:
252 + Nature Power Whip vs Standard Defensive Gliscor: 33.05% ~ 38.98%
With Life Orb: 42.66% ~ 50.28%
At +1: 49.15% ~ 57.9 %
With Life Orb: 63.8% ~ 75.42%
At +2: 65.53% ~ 77.4%
With Life Orb: 85% ~ 100.28%

+1 LO Shadow Claw: 37.57% ~ 44.35%
+ 2 LO Shadow Claw: 50% ~ 58.75% 

+1 LO Seed Bomb: 42.65% ~ 50.28%
+2 LO Seed Bomb: 56.78 % ~ 66.95%
Why have I chosen Gliscor?
#1: It's one of the common tanks in the teir
#2: You have to factor in Poision Heal when looking for XHKO's.
#3: It's neutral to both STABs

As you can see, After a Shell Smash/Swords Dance, Sketchy is capable of OHKO'ing Gliscor with Power Whip, which basically translates into a OHKO on everything that does not resist Grass. Of course, it may not get Power Whip outside of Sketch.

I also wanted to avoid Shadow Claw being able to 2HKO Gliscor, be it that the user mispredicts, or Power Whip is illegal with other Sketched moves. Although most other non-resists in the teir will be 2HKO'ed, and most frailer resists will be 3HKO'ed. [You also have to account for the high Critical Rate]

Hidden Powers:
Code:
Uninvested LO HP Ice v Standard Gliscor: 82.49% ~ 98.31%
Univested LO HP Ice v Offensive DD 100% Dragonite: 35.29% ~ 42.11%
Vs < 100% Dragonite: 70.58% ~ 84.21%
Vs Standard Hydregion: 38.76% ~ 46.15%
+2 LO vs Standard Hydregion: 76.92% ~ 91.08%
As you can see, the appropriate Hidden Power is crippleing to most targets. Should a Steel-slaying HP be chosen, the numbers will likly be higher, due to Steels generally having lower Sp.Def than the listed Dragons. [Except Ferrothorn, Heatran, Bronzong and Jirachi, two of which have x4 weaknesses]

Likewise these are UNIVESTED stats. This is why I was extremely cautious about Sp.Atk.
---

Speed Teirs:

Uninvested: 196 [Outspeeds most walls]
Standard 72 Speed Gliscor: 244
252 Speed: 259
252 + Nature: 284: Speed ties with + Nature Dragonite
252 at +1: 388.5 [Forgot how the rounding works in Speed calcs]
252 + Nature at +1: 426 [Still outsped by Scarfers such as Latios]
Modest Scarf Hydregion: 442.5
252 at +2: 518
Timid Scarfed Latios: 525
+ Nature 252 at +2: 568

Italics are benchmarks I wanted to pass or stay within. Latios is important, because to outspeed it, you have to give up power.

Anything faster than Base 80, is, frankly, overkill, and makes it harder and harder for scarfed pokemon to revenge kill, even at +1. To be honest, Sketchy shouldn't be switching in on Dragonite anyway, so, when Dragonite switches in on Sketchy, he should already be set up, and thus, outspeed.

Summary:

I feel that my stat spread handles the problem of Skketchy being able to do anything rather well. OK, you want to go for a Shell Smash set? Well, you're going to have difficulty setting it up without support, or a resisted attack to switch into. You want Tail Glow? You're slow. Gear Shift? You won't be getting past bulky pokemon unless you get to +2.

I'm not looking at Sketchy in a vaccum, however. You want to use Tail Glow Sketchy? Throw in some Paralysis support! You want to use Shelll Smash? Throw around some Burns or screens! Gear Shift? Some hazards will do nicely! We have to remember, it's not what Sketchy can do in isolation. So what if Shell Smash dosen't sweep? It could shatter a few walls for something else.

While my stat spread is certainly less specilised than others, and really holds back on the attacking stats in particular, I feel that mine emphasises team support, and, as such, is less likly to create a Sketchy that will have a 'Defined set' and be able to sweep with little to no support [Aka: Stick Magnezone on the team and run HP Ice for Dragons]

Opinions

Anything over Base 100 Speed is TOO FAST. With Base 100 Speed, or more, Sketchy is going to be almost impossible to revenge kill outside of Scizor and Mamoswine after a Shell Smash/Gear Shift.

The higher the speed, the higher the risk of having Sketchy ran on sun teams with Growth is too, something I don't particually want to see happening. Do we really want another CAP that turns into a weather abuser?

I also don't like the idea of very high offensive stats. The low speeds those sets have are remidied by Gear Shift/Shell Smash/Agility too easily, making the drawback moot. I really don't like the idea of the 120+ Atk stats, especially as Power Whip may be on the level up moveset, or an egg move. As my calculations show, Base 100 Atk is already enough for +2 LO Power Whip to OHKO Gliscor. Do we really want MORE power?

Right now, my favorite is Engineer Pikachu's spread.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
Outspeeding Pokemon is only half of the game. No matter what, either Heatran or Skarmory can defeat a Smash set defensively. Hydreigon is another solid counter as not even a +3 Leaf Storm can OHKO. Togekiss lols at everything special thrown by CAP2. And don't even get me started on what kills physical sets are missing out on. Hint: everything. The reason for a high speed is so that CAP2 isn't mandated to boost it with a Sketch move and instead can open up a support or cleaner route as well.

Right, outspeeding isn't everything, but with high speed and access to moves like Tail Glow and Swords Dance, I'd really rather prefer for this mon not to have sweeping speed stats. Even though a +3 Leaf Storm can't OHKO a Hydreigon, anything with +3 SAtk and over 90 SAtk can OHKO a Hydreigon with HP Fighting, and that's with no hazards or life orb. And of course, not every mon is going to be Hydreigon. The fact is, if this mon is too fast, it will sweep teams way too easily. It's like putting Tail Glow on a Gengar, it's just too powerful. Our mon can still be killed by very strong priority (but based on how this stat thread is going, the only things that will be capable of killing it with priority are SD Weaville which already outspeeds and SD Bisharp), but I'd rather not make it a sweeping machine. Our mon isn't mandated to boost its speed with a sketch move, but if it chooses not to boost its speed, it must suffer the consequences of not being fast. If it chooses moves like Tail Glow or Swords Dance, then it should be left as a wall breaker or a priority user, but I think any speed over 90 is just too much.

We all need to learn a lesson about speed and bulk from Excadrill. Excadrill was way quicker than it initially appeared with just base 88 speed and a +2 boost. It couldn't be outsped by any scarf mons except for a few rarities (scarf Deoxys-S, scarf Electrode, etc). Furthermore, it was really quite bulky. Only a handful of priority moves could stop it. What we're doing with our sketch mon is giving it the tools to be the next Excadrill. We're giving it bulk, which is definitely a good thing, but we need to watch the speed. It has access to moves like Shell Smash, allowing it to become a SD Excadrill with more bulk in just one turn. Instead, I'd go so far as to make this mon purposefully slow. Its counters want to be able to revenge kill it with a scarf, because it's just too bulky to be taken down by weak priority moves. I know I'll get little to no support behind this, but I think the perfect speed for this mon is around 67. With full EVs and a neutral nature, this mon reaches just enough speed to outspeed Infernape, Cobalion, Virizion, and Terakion at +1 which is vital for Quiver Dance sets. However, faster mons like Gengar, Lati@s, Starmie, and Deoxys-S can still come in and punish it. At +2, it outspeeds all unboosted mons (except for +speed Deoxys-S). However, scarfed mons can still kill it. Positive natured base 92s can still outspeed it (return of Krookodile?) and neutral natured base 106s can outspeed it (even though the only base 106 mon is Leiperd). This mon is capable of sweeping at +1 speed, but it can still be stopped easily. At +2, it can sweep much easier, but again mons like Scarf Terakion, Scarf Latios, Scarf Gengar, and Scarf Infernape can still stop it. Because our mon is so bulky, we can't just rely on priority move to kill it. It has to be able to be killed by some scarfers or else it won't be killed at all.

Some of you might think that base 67 speed is too slow for non-speed boosting sets, like a Tail Glow set. But if you think about it, if it's using Tail Glow, who says it needs to sweep? Not every boosting move will let it sweep. Instead, the low speed forces the user to make decisions. If it wants the power of Tail Glow, it has to be able to sacrifice the ability to have high speed. If the user wants Shell Smash or Quiver Dance, then the user misses out on the extra power behind Tail Glow. Giving the sketch mon low speed balances it, stops it from becoming the next Excadrill, and forces the user to make choices.

If 67 speed gets any support, I'll make a spread for it if anyone wants.

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
sax, dusk has said in the past he didnt want it to be slower than dragonite iirc...

Stratos

Banned deucer.
Right, outspeeding isn't everything, but with high speed and access to moves like Tail Glow and Swords Dance, I'd really rather prefer for this mon not to have sweeping speed stats. Even though a +3 Leaf Storm can't OHKO a Hydreigon, anything with +3 SAtk and over 90 SAtk can OHKO a Hydreigon with HP Fighting, and that's with no hazards or life orb. And of course, not every mon is going to be Hydreigon. The fact is, if this mon is too fast, it will sweep teams way too easily. It's like putting Tail Glow on a Gengar, it's just too powerful. Our mon can still be killed by very strong priority (but based on how this stat thread is going, the only things that will be capable of killing it with priority are SD Weaville which already outspeeds and SD Bisharp), but I'd rather not make it a sweeping machine. Our mon isn't mandated to boost its speed with a sketch move, but if it chooses not to boost its speed, it must suffer the consequences of not being fast. If it chooses moves like Tail Glow or Swords Dance, then it should be left as a wall breaker or a priority user, but I think any speed over 90 is just too much.

We all need to learn a lesson about speed and bulk from Excadrill. Excadrill was way quicker than it initially appeared with just base 88 speed and a +2 boost. It couldn't be outsped by any scarf mons except for a few rarities (scarf Deoxys-S, scarf Electrode, etc). Furthermore, it was really quite bulky. Only a handful of priority moves could stop it. What we're doing with our sketch mon is giving it the tools to be the next Excadrill. We're giving it bulk, which is definitely a good thing, but we need to watch the speed. It has access to moves like Shell Smash, allowing it to become a SD Excadrill with more bulk in just one turn. Instead, I'd go so far as to make this mon purposefully slow. Its counters want to be able to revenge kill it with a scarf, because it's just too bulky to be taken down by weak priority moves. I know I'll get little to no support behind this, but I think the perfect speed for this mon is around 67. With full EVs and a neutral nature, this mon reaches just enough speed to outspeed Infernape, Cobalion, Virizion, and Terakion at +1 which is vital for Quiver Dance sets. However, faster mons like Gengar, Lati@s, Starmie, and Deoxys-S can still come in and punish it. At +2, it outspeeds all unboosted mons (except for +speed Deoxys-S). However, scarfed mons can still kill it. Positive natured base 92s can still outspeed it (return of Krookodile?) and neutral natured base 106s can outspeed it (even though the only base 106 mon is Leiperd). This mon is capable of sweeping at +1 speed, but it can still be stopped easily. At +2, it can sweep much easier, but again mons like Scarf Terakion, Scarf Latios, Scarf Gengar, and Scarf Infernape can still stop it. Because our mon is so bulky, we can't just rely on priority move to kill it. It has to be able to be killed by some scarfers or else it won't be killed at all.

Some of you might think that base 67 speed is too slow for non-speed boosting sets, like a Tail Glow set. But if you think about it, if it's using Tail Glow, who says it needs to sweep? Not every boosting move will let it sweep. Instead, the low speed forces the user to make decisions. If it wants the power of Tail Glow, it has to be able to sacrifice the ability to have high speed. If the user wants Shell Smash or Quiver Dance, then the user misses out on the extra power behind Tail Glow. Giving the sketch mon low speed balances it, stops it from becoming the next Excadrill, and forces the user to make choices.

If 67 speed gets any support, I'll make a spread for it if anyone wants.
I disagree. The problem with excadrill was not Swords Dance, the problem was Sand Rush. it takes a turn of setup for CAP2 to be excadrill speedy. I would rather compare my, Korski's, and Deck's submissions to that of Terrakion - it can outspeed anything after a turn of setup, it can punch through anything after a turn of setup, but it can't do both. Furthermore, unlike Terrakion's amazing Rock/Fight STABs, CAP2 instead has Grass/Ghost with a weak Hidden Power for coverage. I doubt my spread will win, but I vehemently defend its speed tier

I know a big topic of amusement for many veteran stat designers is "lol dusk hates non-round numbers", but I'd really like you guys to sit back and think it through. Many times, and in almost all cases, there is no reason for such an uneven number. In Speed, it's legitimized by Speed tiers, and so is fine. It's also fine if you really want to ride the limit in a specific derived BSR stat. Outside of that, though, you really should go for... aesthetics... and round the numbers to 5's or 0's. Note that this is personal preference, and I will not be basing my slate on whether you do this or not. Just please do it so I can live with my own CAP down the road. :pirate:

I'd also like to muse on things that I think are important.

I don't want to funnel submissions in any way, but I think it is good to communicate to the stat spread designers what I like and what I don't like. I think that a very fast Speed will encourage the overuse of Tail Glow and Spore and will discourage other sets that I think are important, like slower support sketch sets (Recover as a Sketch option) and coverage sketch sets (Sacred Fire as a Sketch option). I also don't want the CAP to be too slow, as that lends itself to using Shell Smash over all other boosting options too much. For this reason, I think that the ideal Speed range for CAP 2 is 76-100. 76 is just fast enough that Quiver Dance is still valid and where Shell Smash isn't too desirable, and 100 is fast enough to beat out Hydreigon and tie other 100's. 76 also just underspeeds Heatran, which is a big typing nemesis of CAP 2 as we discussed before; that means a great deal. I used to think that 81 was the best minimum Speed for CAP 2, but reachzero's submission is very convincing in its argument for 76, and so I lowered it. This is what I consider to be the ideal range, and deviations from it will need great justification. For instance, why in the world is Tornadus such a target? Or Gengar? Or Starmie? And so forth.

I'm also not really okay with CAP 2 being crippled offensively on either side. The realistic minimum for CAP 2's individual offenses is 80. I know that fear of a mixed Shell Smashing set is real, but coverage plays into a Shell Smash set more than anything, and Shell Smash is the very antithesis of bulky offense. At -1, Scizor's Bullet Punch is doing a lot to things under the PT limit. For purposes of versatility in Sketch options, we need to not cripple CAP 2 offensively on either side. Keep in mind that the best way to balance out a Shell Smash set is vulnerability to physical priority attacks.

I may still slate submissions that don't follow these strong recommendations, but only if they can legitimately convince me of their reasoning for going against them. I may have more suggestions as I think of them, but that's it for now.

EDIT: Also, UltiMario, your spread is illegal because the PS is way above the limit.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Final Submission

HP: 75
Atk: 111
Def: 93
SpA: 84
SpD: 109
Spe: 83

PT 136.3383
ST 158.9747
PS 159.6388
SS 126.4825
Rating 318.8129
BST 554

HP and Defenses
CAP's resistances to Water-, Grass- and Electric- type attacks will probably prove more useful than its resistance to Ground- type moves, and as such I focused more on special bulk than physical bulk. Plus, it helps greatly with the initial Quiver Dance set up, and since its Special Attack and Speed aren't that great, it might have to set up multiple times to become a sweeping threat. Volcarona and Latios were my inspirations for special bulk, but mostly the former, who is pretty well known for being able to set up with relative ease. I based its physical defense around Latias's, which is just low enough for things like Scizor to revenge via Bullet Punch (offensive spreads, that is), but not low enough (Latios' physical bulk sort of blows) that it can't be EVed defensively to promote either a bulky Quiver Dance or stalling sets.

Part of the reason I went for low HP and high defenses here is to promote Leech Seed stalling and Pain Split healing. Synthesis and Moonlight are too unreliable and Recover might be too good for its natural movepool. 75 HP seemed perfect because maxing it gives it just enough HP to be slightly above the divisible-by-16 mark.

Speed
I think the ability to outrun Dragonite is very important, given that it is one of the biggest threats in the metagame (ok, there's Deoxys-S, but still). As a bonus, it outruns Mamoswine, who doesn't quite KO this CAP with Choice Band Ice Shard (barely). I'd have only needed 81 for that, but I decided to give it a bonus and make it outrun Gyarados as well, and boosted further to 83 so it can outrun the base 130ers with Modest. This gives you two choices: Run modest for more power and outrun up to the highest notable unScarfed speed mark, or run Timid for less power (mind you, it has 84 base Special Attack), but outrun Timid Heatran, Adamant Lucario, and Jolly Dragonite, as well as Choice Scarf Terrakion at +2.

But I didn't want to make it too fast. Part of the reason is that I would like to see Leech Seed in its natural movepool, and making it fast makes it too deadly of a staller, especially with a sketchable Sacred Fire. However, 83 Speed is still fast enough for Tail Glow sweeping (the Nasty Plot Celebi set listed on Smogon is slower than max Speed CAP2, and I'm sure with this Pokemon's better typing and still not bad bulk can allow it to have a fair shot at doing the same).

Offenses

Since the physical end lack a coverage move like Hidden Power and insane stat up moves like Quiver Dance and Tail Glow, significantly more physical attack is given as a compromise. This allows CAP2 to sketch a coverage physical attack without worrying about doing too little damage. As a Shell Smash sweeper, the offenses should be about enough to do major damage from both ends. For comparison, Cloyster has 95 Attack and 85 Special Attack. This Pokemon has significantly more Attack and about the same Special Attack. However, unlike Cloyster, CAP2 lacks physical coverage and would have to go mixed, toning down the 111 Attack stat noticeably.

Calculations

Coming Soon maybe?

From 266 Special Attack....
+1 (Quiver Dance) HP Fighting vs 4/0 Heatran: 50%-59%
+1 HP Fighting vs 252/252+ Heatran: 30%-36%
+1 LO HP Fighting vs 4/0 Heatran: 65%-77%
+1 LO HP Fighting vs 252/252+ Heatran: 40%-48%
+1 HP Fighting vs 252/216+ Tyranitar: 43%-51%
+1 HP Fighting vs 4/0 Tyranitar: 69%-81%
+1 LO HP Fighting vs 252/216+ Tyranitar: 56%-66%
+1 LO HP Fighting vs 4/0 Tyranitar: 90%-100+%

This shows that, while CAP2 is capable of dealing significant damage to them, these Pokemon are still able to check it rather effectively, despite being slower. Heatran must be wary of HP Ground though.

+1 Giga Drain vs 4/0 Tyranitar: 54.5%-65%
+1 LO Giga Drain vs 4/0 Tyranitar: 70%-83%
+1 Giga Drain vs 252/216+ Tyranitar: 33%-39%
+1 LO Giga Drain vs 252/216+ Tyranitar: 43%-51%

If Tyranitar's that big of an issue, you can use Leaf Storm (assuming it will be allowed in its regular movepool).

+1 Shadow Ball vs 4/0 Latios: 89%-100%+ (OHKO after SR)
+1 Shadow Ball vs 252/0 Reuniclus: 79.2%-92% (OHKO if CAP2 is holding Life Orb)
+1 Shadow Ball vs 252/0 Celebi: 71%-83% (93.5%-100%+ with Life Orb).

Even with 84 SAtk, it can still deal a fair amount of damage. But let's not stop there. It can also use Tail Glow, and all you need to do is multiply the above calcs by 1.66667x. For instance, +3 LO HP Fighting is just enough to OHKO SpDef Tyranitar after SR damage. A few other noteworthy calcs include OHKOing max HP Gliscor with LO Giga Drain, KOing 0/4 Dragonite with LO Shadow Ball after sandstorm damage (and without LO, it does 75.3% which means that it will fall after Stealth Rock damage).

353 Atk CAP2 Power Whip vs 252/0 Tyranitar: 88%-100%
LO Power Whip vs 0/4 Landorus: 85.6%-100%+% (good shot to OHKO after SR).
Power Whip vs 0/4 Landorus: 66%-77% (Uninvested deals 48%-57%)
Power Whip vs 252/252+ Tentacruel: 50%-59%
Power Whip vs 136/0 Conkeldurr: 52.5%-62%

LO Shadow Sneak vs 4/0 Latios: 67.4%-79% (without LO it does 51%-60%, a solid 2HKO)
LO Shadow Sneak vs 4/0 Gengar: 98%-100%+
LO Shadow Sneak vs 4/0 Starmie: 73%-85%
LO Shadow Sneak vs 0/4 Virizion: 33%-39%
LO Shadow Sneak vs 4/0 Deoxys-S: 75.5%-87%

As you can see, its attack stat is high enough that it can Sketch a coverage move (Close Combat or Sacred Fire), without worrying about doing too little damage.

CB Scizor Bullet Punch vs 0/0 -1 CAP2: 88%-100%+ (Just to show how vulnerable it is after a Shell Smash. It can be OHKOed after Stealth Rock damage at -1).

Maybe soon. Calcing the defensive side of things can be a bit tricky!

Conclusion

In the end, I just want to maximize the amount of roles this Pokemon could do by granting it balanced stats. Whether it may be a SubSeeder, Tail Glow sweeper, Quiver Dancer, Rapid Spinner, Spikes setter (hey, it's immune to Rapid Spin), Shell Smasher, and so on, I aimed to make this Pokemon suitable for all of those roles and perhaps end the possibility of having one standard set, which would perhaps be the opposite of what this concept wants.

Draft

Atk: 111
SpA: 84
SpD: 109
Spe: 83

PT 136.3383
ST 158.9747
PS 159.6388
SS 126.4825
Rating 318.8129
BST 554

HP and Defenses
CAP's resistances to Water-, Grass- and Electric- type attacks will probably prove more useful than its resistances to Ground- type moves, and as such I focused more on special bulk than physical bulk. Plus, it helps greatly with the initial Quiver Dance set up, and since its Special Attack and Speed aren't that great, it might have to set up multiple times to become a sweeping threat. Volcarona and Latios were my inspirations for special bulk, but mostly the former, who is pretty well known for being able to set up with relative ease. I based its physical defense around Latias's, which is just low enough for things like Scizor to revenge via Bullet Punch (offensive spreads, that is), but not low enough (Latios' physical bulk sort of blows) that it can't be EVed defensively to promote either a bulky Quiver Dance or stalling sets.

Part of the reason I went for low HP and high defenses here is to promote Leech Seed stalling and Pain Split healing. Synthesis and Moonlight are too unreliable and Recover might be too good for its natural movepool. 75 HP seemed perfect because maxing it gives it just enough HP to be slightly above the divisible-by-16 mark.

Speed
I think the ability to outrun Dragonite is very important, given that it is one of the biggest threats in the metagame (ok, there's Deoxys-S, but still). As a bonus, it outruns Mamoswine, who doesn't quite KO this CAP with Choice Band Ice Shard (barely). I'd have only needed 81 for that, but I decided to give it a bonus and make it outrun Gyarados as well, and boosted further to 83 so it can outrun the base 130ers with Modest. This gives you two choices: Run modest for more power and outrun up to the highest notable unScarfed speed mark, or run Timid for less power (mind you, it has 84 base Special Attack), but outrun Timid Heatran, Adamant Lucario, and Jolly Dragonite, as well as Choice Scarf Terrakion at +2.

But I didn't want to make it too fast. Part of the reason is that I would like to see Leech Seed in its natural movepool, and making it fast makes it too deadly of a staller, especially with a sketchable Sacred Fire. However, 83 Speed is still fast enough for Tail Glow sweeping (the Nasty Plot Celebi set listed on Smogon is slower than max Speed CAP2, and I'm sure with this Pokemon's better typing and still not bad bulk can allow it to have a fair shot at doing the same).

Offenses
Since the physical end lack a coverage move like Hidden Power and insane stat up moves like Quiver Dance and Tail Glow, significantly more physical attack is given as a compromise. This allows CAP2 to sketch a coverage physical attack without worrying about doing too little damage. As a Shell Smash sweeper, the offenses should be about enough to do major damage from both ends. For comparison, Cloyster has 95 Attack and 85 Special Attack. This Pokemon has significantly more Attack and about the same Special Attack. However, unlike Cloyster, CAP2 lacks physical coverage and would have to go mixed, toning down the 111 Attack stat noticeably.

Calculations
Coming Soon maybe?

Conclusion
In the end, I just want to maximize the amount of roles this Pokemon could do by granting it balanced stats. Whether it may be a SubSeeder, Tail Glow sweeper, Quiver Dancer, Rapid Spinner, Spikes setter (hey, it's immune to Rapid Spin), Shell Smasher, and so on, I aimed to make this Pokemon suitable for all of those roles and perhaps end the possibility of having one standard set, which would perhaps be the opposite of what this concept wants.

I really like this idea, as it has the bulk that is neccessary for bulky offense, yet it doesn't have too much power, or too much bulk. I think that it may work even better if it has 84 speed, and 94 defense, but those are just minor nitpicks. When it comes to CAP 2, I fully support this set, based upon what I've seen so far.

So I can't download the calculator for PS, PT, ST, SS, etc, etc...

However I guess I can at least throw my stat spread out there if anyone wants to calculate it.

Hp 95
Atk 110
Def 80
SpA 80
SpD 105
SpE 100

Total = 570

I can't give calcs but I can give some solid justifications for the stat spread.

Physical Defense
- With Ghost typing it has immunities to Fighting and Normal. Both are predminantly attacking types with fighting being probably the most used physical threat alongside ground. Also ghosts have access to Will-O-Wisp which can be used in a supporter set with this mon or can even be used as a general attack to stun annoying pokes such as Scizor, TTar, etc, etc.

Physical offense
-With speed and attack stats being very high this pokemon would have no trouble whatsoever playing the role of physical sweeper. However the lack thereof of powerful physical STAB moves (besides Woodhammer which causes dire recoil) he may experience some setbacks.

Special Defense
- Primarily taking damage from moves such as flamethrower, shadow ball, and ice beam this pokemon needs some special defense to survive a couple of shots while setting up. Also most pokemon with high SpA have low Def so Sketchy should in theory be able to hit back hard with that appluadable attack stat.

Special Offense
-While I don't care about Quiver Dance, Tail Glow is ridicoulous. After just two he has a +6 which even with the low SpA stat I gave him he can easily sweep through unprepared teams. However I kept the stat low enough to where he wouldn't have a TG set as his primary set.

Speed
- I want to be able to outspeed threats such as Hydregion and Haxorus and stun with attacks like WoW and Spore. Also I want to be able to sweep however I don't want this stat to become so high that that is all we want to do with Sketchy. Instead maybe a fast Support Wall. Also I feel like Sketch can really be used correctly at a solid 100. Higher makes it too dangerous and slower just gets owned by this ever so crazy metagame we currently have.

Hope that someone calcs the other stuff. Thx for the support.

I'm liking Jibaku's spread a lot. It's got a really good balance, and all stats are usable without being overpowered of underpowered.

After finally finding out what Rising_Dusk felt about the general idea of my build, I have decided to change it:

Final Submission

64 HP / 120 Atk / 100 Def / 85 SpA / 120 SpD / 81 Spe

PS: 172.0315 (Very Good)
SS: 127.3915 (Good)
PT: 133.5532 (Good)
ST: 159.7669 (Very Good)
BSR: 335.2415 (Very Good)
BST: 570

I have a few things in mind here:

1. Balance Sacred Fire versus Will-O-Wisp. What I mean by this is that CAP 2's Atk stat shouldn't be so big that it can just wave Sacred Fire around like a showoff, but at the same time, it shouldn't be so low that Will-O-Wisp ends up being better.

2. Have low (but realistic) HP, so that CAP 2 benefits a lot from bulk. 64 HP gets a 23.4% boost from investing 252 EVs in HP.

3. Have all of Heatran, Skarmory, Jirachi, and Hydreigon function decently as checks. Shell Smash sets turn out to be very helpful for this because of the differences between SpD Heatran and offensive Heatran, or Shell Smash and Quiver Dance / Shift Gear / Swords Dance. Another advantage is that the Steel-types listed are weak against either Magnezone or Dugtrio, but not both, so that if a CAP 2 team carries one of these trappers, it can give a big clue as to what set CAP 2 is running.

4. Soft-counter Rotom-W (I say "soft" because a burn would hurt...).

For point 1., I believe that Forretress is the best benchmark for testing out the strength of Sacred Fire. It's doubly weak to Fire, yet it's also very bulky physically and a big opponent for CAP 2 to beat with Fire-type coverage, in order to spinblock Forretress effectively. CAP 2 can use Sacred Fire to OHKO a slightly damaged Forretress outside the rain, but it will need heavy investment in Attack with a Life Orb to near-guarantee it:

Life Orb 252+ Atk Sacred Fire vs 252/176+ Forretress: 99.4%+
Life Orb 252 Atk Sacred Fire vs 252/176+ Forretress: 89.3%+

The PS limit is actually pretty convenient since my spread just happens to ride it very closely.

Originally, I thought of limiting the special bulk, but I've decided (like several others here) that limiting the physical bulk would be the better course of action. The main features are Choice Band Scizor's Bullet Punch easily KOing CAP 2 at -1.

0 Atk Skarmory Brave Bird vs 4/0 this spread: 82.4% - 96.9% (OHKO at -1)
Choice Band Scizor Bullet Punch vs 4/0 this spread: 61.8% - 73.3% (92.7%+ at -1)

Balancing the Special Attack is easy enough. I want it to be low enough to have wiggle room for the ability and movepool discussion, but not have it so low as to make it useless. I'm confident that I've gotten the right balance of this. +2 at 120 base Attack and +3 at 85 base Special Attack are pretty close together, anyway.

+2 Life Orb 252 SpA HP Fighting vs 252/0 Skarmory: 60.0% - 70.4%
+2 Life Orb 252 SpA HP Fighting vs 252/100+ Heatran: 61.3% - 72.2%
+1 Life Orb 252 SpA HP Fighting vs 0/4 Heatran: 66.3% - 78.0%

Tail Glow does, of course, have a chance of smashing through all of these, but that comes with its own price (261 Speed max; see below). Balancing the Attack, if deemed necessary, can be done by (for example) giving CAP 2 only Close Combat for good coverage with Ghost. In any case, Heatran is thus a pretty easy check:

0 SpA Heatran Lava Plume vs 4/0 this spread: 68.9% - 82.2% (clean OHKO at -1)
252+ SpA Heatran Fire Blast vs 4/0 this spread: 91.1%+

So is Hydreigon:
Life Orb 252+ SpA Hydreigon Dark Pulse vs 252/0 this spread: 94.0%+

This is despite this spread riding the ST limit. Rotom-W does not really beat this spread outside the rain, though:
Choice Specs 252 SpA Rotom-W Hydro Pump vs 4/0 this spread: 40.0% - 47.4%
Choice Specs 252 SpA+ Rotom-W Hydro Pump vs 252/0 this spread: 35.5% - 42.2% (does not 2HKO, accounting for Stealth Rock + Leftovers)

The Speed is a pretty precise figure. The maximum Speed is 261, just shy of the 263 Speed that would be desirable for a Shell Smash / Shift Gear set to outrun Choice Scarf Terrakion. It also just outruns Dragonite, tying if it runs HP Fighting (likely for a boosting sweeper). It also outruns Choice Scarf Politoed after a Quiver Dance.

(Note: Compared to the old spread of 72 / 120 / 108 / 96 / 96 / 84, the special and physical bulk are basically switched around.)

verbatim

[PLACEHOLDER]
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Shinyskarmory's base stats
HP: 50
Atk: 87
Def: 100
SpA: 87
SpD: 100
Spe: 96

The problem with identical attack stats is the difference in the attacks themselves. Gear Shift (best physical boosting move) may seem pretty cool, but its nothing in comparison to Quiver Dance/Tail Glow. (Please no one bring up Belly Drum) Insofar as defenses are concerned, 100/100 Def/SpD may seem like a good idea, but the 50 HP needed to allow your set to fit within the parameters set durian the last part really kill its defensive abilities. For reference, Mew and Jirachi have defensive stats of 100/100/100, which is high enough that taking ev's away from an attacking stat and putting it into a defensive stat on an offensive set is justifiable (see, Specially Defensive Jirachi). When I plugged your stats into X-Act's calculator, I got a return of 117 for both PT and ST (Above Average). Personally, I'd rather see a set that gets slightly closer to the limit of 165 (PT) and 160 (ST) set by Dusk.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I really shouldn't have to mention it but please stay civil. Personal attacks and rudeness are not allowed at all.

Anyway I'll probably jump in here with a stat spread of my own if I can find one that's differentiated enough from the smattering that have already been posted. For now I'll say that I like the spreads with higher speed/lower defenses as it provides us with more options offensively/defensively without giving it too much power.

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
OK, I might as well try my hand at this, so here we go:

HP: 76
Atk: 107
SpA: 82
SpD: 106
Spe: 81
BST: 545

PS: 153.1715
SS: 123.3592
PT: 137.4443
ST: 155.9628
BSR: 311.2844

While there are all sorts of things to consider when making stats, there were a few specific ones I really took into account with this spread. Basically, what I wanted to do was choose a few specific Pokemon, well, actually a few specific attacks that I wanted it to be beaten by most of the time, and make sure it is, but give it the highest possible stats within those constraints. Specifically, I was looking at Modest Life Orb Heatran's Fire Blast and Adamant CB Scizor's Bullet Punch.

With Heatran, I wanted to make sure it was OHKOd when unboosted no matter what set it runs. I also wanted to make sure a slightly bulky Quiver Dance user (as in max HP) is still OHKOd, even at +1, and a purely offensive booster can still be beaten, even at +2.

Over on the physical side, I wanted Scizor to be able to take down any weakened offensive set, especially Shell Smashers. These stats allow CB Scizor to 2HKO almost any offensive variety with Bullet Punch, and also allows for a OHKO after Stealth Rocks if it Shell Smashes without a White Herb. However, I did not want Scizor's Bullet Punch to be an all purpose counter to CAP2, so I made sure bulkier sets can take it. With max HP and leftovers, CAP2 would never be 2HKOd by Bullet Punch, and with. Yet, even without the ability to power right through it, I did not want defensive varieties to be able to out right destroy a Scizor locked into Bullet Punch, and as such, with these stats, no matter what set is run, unless a defensive boosting or recovery move is used, CAP2 will always be 3HKOd by CB Bullet Punch.

Offensively, on the arguably more dangerous Special side, I wanted to make sure that it would not be able to get past Heatran without running a specific move to do so. Heatran is not threatened at all by Shadow Ball, even boosted. However, I did want to allow it to beat it's counter, if and only if if dedicated a move to do so. This spread allows an unboosted Modest CAP2 to OHKO offensive Heatran after Rocks with HP Ground, but only if it runs a 1.2x or greater boosting item. While allowing it to easily beat one of its top counters might seem dangerous, the fact is that a set with HP Ground will most likely be unable to touch Skarmory, making a Skarmory/Heatran core a great way to beat any variety that does not use Sketch for a coverage move.

Next, lets look at speed. Really, there is only one major factor going into this speed Stat: Dragonite. I do not believe CAP2 should be very fast, or else it may be too dangerous. However, if it cannot outspeed Dragonite, then it may very well end up countered by the most used Pokemon in the game, which would really kill its usefulness. As such, giving it just enough speed to beat it out seems like the way to go.

Lastly, is its attack stat. Honestly, I believe that the limitations presented by its STAB coverage and the physical boosting moves limit its Physical offensive potential enough that we don't have to do so ourselves with the stats. That being said, it is my personal belief that it would serve CAP2 well to have an overall defensive bias, and specifically, to have its Special Tankieness be its best feature. As such, I gave it the highest possible attack stat that kept its Physical Sweepieness below its Special Tankieness.

And then I reduced it by one point to give it a nice round numbered BST.

Here is a summary with some basic info:
252HP/252SpD CAP2 is OHKOd by Modest LO Heatran Fire Blast
252HP/4SpD +1 SpD CAP2 is OHKOd by Modest LO Heatran Fire Blast
4HP/0SpD +2 SpD CAP2 is OHKOd after rocks by Modest LO Heatran Fire Blast

4HP/0Def CAP2 is always 2HKOd by Adamant CB Scizor Bullet Punch
4HP/0Def CAP2 -1 Def is OHKOd after rocks by Adamant CB Scizor Bullet Punch
252HP CAP2 w/ Lefties is never 2HKOd by Adamant CB Scizor Bullet Punch
CAP2 is always 3HKOd by Adamant CB Scizor Bullet Punch

4HP/0Def CAP2 is always 2HKOd (and possibly OHKOd after rocks) by 0Atk Skarmory Brave Bird

4HP/0SpD Heatran is OHKOd by Modest 252SpA LO CAP2 HP Ground after rocks

252HP/0SpD Skarmory is never 2HKOd by +1 Modest 252SpA LO CAP2 Shadow Ball
252HP/252SpD Careful Skarmory w/ Lefties is never 2HKOd by +3 Modest 252SpA LO CAP2 Shadow Ball

Eh, might as well throw some calcs in as well:

Things not listed in offensive calcs are either 2HKOd or less, or are not common in OU.
All sets assume set of 252 SpA/252 Spe Timid with access to Shadow Ball, HP Fighting, and Energy Ball only

First we have an unboosted Life Orb
set:
Code:
Dragonite (Parashuffler) [Multiscale]        Shadow Ball    11.65 - 13.98%    
Mandibuzz (OU Specially Defensive)        HP Fighting    12.97 - 15.33%    
Chansey (OU Wish) [Eviolite]            HP Fighting    13.06 - 15.62%    
Blissey (Wish Support)                HP Fighting    15.68 - 18.76%    
Dragonite (Bulky Dragon Dance) [Multiscale]    Shadow Ball    16.32 - 19.43%    
Dragonite (Tank) [Multiscale]            Shadow Ball    16.62 - 19.78%    
Drapion (OU Toxic Spikes)            HP Fighting    18.02 - 21.51%    
Dragonite (Offensive Dragon Dance) [Multiscale]    Shadow Ball    19.5 - 23.21%    
Scizor (Bulky Swords Dance)            HP Fighting    19.76 - 23.25%    
Forretress (Specially Defensive)        HP Fighting    20.33 - 23.72%    
Escavalier (OU Choice Band)            HP Fighting    20.4 - 23.9%    
Skarmory (Specially Defensive)            HP Fighting    20.35 - 23.95%    
Snorlax (OU CurseLax)                HP Fighting    20.07 - 24.01%    
Dragonite (Mixed Attacker) [Multiscale]        Shadow Ball    21.36 - 25.38%
Tentacruel (Ubers Support)            Shadow Ball    22.52 - 26.64%    
Jirachi (Specially Defensive)            Shadow Ball    22.77 - 27.22%    
Throh (OU Bulk Up)                Shadow Ball    23.09 - 27.25%    
Dragonite (Parashuffler)            Shadow Ball    23.31 - 27.46%    
Snorlax (OU Offensive)                HP Fighting    24.2 - 28.87%    
Amoonguss (OU Double Status)            Shadow Ball    25 - 29.39%    
Scizor (Choice Band)                HP Fighting    25.65 - 30.32%    
Heatran (Specially Defensive)            HP Fighting    26.42 - 31.6%    
Forretress (Physically Defensive)        HP Fighting    27.11 - 32.2%    
Bronzong (Tank)                    Shadow Ball    27.21 - 32.54%    
Eelektross (OU Physical Coil)            Shadow Ball    28.07 - 33.15%    
Empoleon (OU Specially Defensive)        HP Fighting    27.95 - 33.33%    
Rotom-C (OU Support)                Shadow Ball    27.96 - 33.55%    
Scrafty (Bulk Up)                HP Fighting    28.74 - 34.13%    
Ninetales (Specially Defensive)            Shadow Ball    29.14 - 34.28%    
Skarmory (Physically Defensive)            HP Fighting    29.04 - 34.43%    
Tentacruel (Toxic Spikes)            Shadow Ball    29.67 - 34.89%    
Roserade (OU Spikes)                Shadow Ball    29.62 - 35.18%    
Bronzong (Dual Screens)                Shadow Ball    30.17 - 35.5%    
Tyranitar (Specially Defensive) [Chople Berry]     Energy Ball    29.7 - 35.64%    
Jirachi (SubCM)                    Shadow Ball    30.69 - 36.13%    
Shaymin (OU Leech Seed)                Shadow Ball    30.69 - 36.38%    
Scizor (Offensive Swords Dance)            HP Fighting    31.31 - 37.01%    
Virizion (Offensive Calm Mind)            Shadow Ball    31.48 - 37.03%    
Tyranitar (Standard) [Chople Berry]        Energy Ball    31.18 - 37.12%    
Gyarados (RestTalk)                Shadow Ball    31.47 - 37.3%    
Ferrothorn (Standard)                HP Fighting    31.81 - 37.5%    
Heatran (TormenTran)                HP Fighting    31.77 - 37.5%    
Dragonite (Bulky Dragon Dance)            Shadow Ball    32.12 - 38.08%    
Volcarona (Bulky Quiver Dance)            Shadow Ball    32.15 - 38.41%    
Bronzong (Offensive Trick Room)            Shadow Ball    31.95 - 38.46%    
Ludicolo (OU SubSeed)                Shadow Ball    32.41 - 38.73%    
Dragonite (Tank)                Shadow Ball    32.71 - 38.78%    
Gyarados (Bulky Dragon Dance)            Shadow Ball    33.51 - 39.72%    
Venusaur (SubSeed)                Shadow Ball    33.81 - 39.82%    
Volcarona (ChestoRest)                Shadow Ball    33.61 - 40.17%    
Jirachi (Substitute + Paralysis)        Shadow Ball    34.34 - 40.44%    
Virizion (Swords Dance)                Shadow Ball    34.25 - 40.74%    
Tyranitar (Specially Defensive) [Sand Stream]    HP Fighting    34.65 - 41.58%    
Tentacruel (Offensive)                Shadow Ball    35.45 - 42.14%    
Jirachi (Choice Scarf)                Shadow Ball    36.36 - 42.81%    
Shaymin (OU Special Attacker)            Shadow Ball    36.25 - 42.98%    
Magnezone (Dual Screen)                HP Fighting    36.04 - 43.02%    
Abomasnow (OU SubSeed)                HP Fighting    36.45 - 43.22%    
Ferrothorn (Choice Band)            HP Fighting    36.46 - 43.3%    
Machamp (OU Attacking Lead)            Shadow Ball    37 - 43.56%    
Metagross (Choice Band)                Shadow Ball    36.81 - 43.95%    
Nidoqueen (OU Toxic Spikes Support)        Shadow Ball    37.5 - 44.01%    
Heracross (OU Bulk Up)                Shadow Ball    37.39 - 44.19%    
Dusclops (OU Defensive) [Eviolite]        Shadow Ball    36.61 - 44.36%    
Gyarados (Offensive Dragon Dance)        Shadow Ball    37.46 - 44.41%    
Tyranitar (Standard) [Sand Stream]        HP Fighting    37.62 - 44.55%    
Hitmontop (OU Rapid Spin)            Shadow Ball    37.82 - 44.73%    
Kingdra (OU ChestoRest Dragon Dance)        Shadow Ball    37.92 - 44.95%
Salamence (Defensive)                Shadow Ball    38.32 - 45.17%    
Volcarona (Offensive Quiver Dance)        Shadow Ball    37.94 - 45.33%    
Hitmontop (OU TechniTop)            Shadow Ball    38.48 - 45.39%    
Spiritomb (OU Calm Mind)            Shadow Ball    38.48 - 45.39%    
Dragonite (Offensive Dragon Dance)        Shadow Ball    38.39 - 45.51%    
Empoleon (OU Choice Specs)            HP Fighting    38.81 - 45.82%    
Conkeldurr (Bulk Up)                Shadow Ball    38.84 - 45.93%    
Bouffalant (OU Choice Band)            HP Fighting    39.08 - 46.19%    
Kyurem (Glaciate)                HP Fighting    39.01 - 46.41%    
Eelektross (OU Acid Spray)            Shadow Ball    40.1 - 47.32%    
Crobat (OU Taunt + Roost)            Shadow Ball    40.37 - 47.59%    
Machamp (OU Substitute + 3 Attacks)        Shadow Ball    40.79 - 47.87%
Staraptor (Choice Band)                HP Fighting    40.51 - 47.9%    
Kyurem (Choice)                    HP Fighting    40.4 - 48.08%    
Ludicolo (OU Special Rain)            Shadow Ball    41.05 - 48.67%    
Venusaur (Special Growth)            Shadow Ball    41.05 - 48.67%    
Kingdra (OU Choice Specs)            Shadow Ball    41.77 - 49.36%    
Metagross (Choice Scarf)            Shadow Ball    42 - 50.15%    
Conkeldurr (Substitute + Focus Punch)        Shadow Ball    42.99 - 50.72%
Metagross (Agility)                Shadow Ball    42.67 - 50.95%    
Dragonite (Mixed Attacker)            Shadow Ball    43.03 - 51.08%    
Heracross (OU Non-Choice Attacker)        Shadow Ball    43.27 - 51.14%    
Ninetales (Special Attacker)            Shadow Ball    43.2 - 51.21%    
Deoxys-D (OU Spikes)                Shadow Ball    43.42 - 51.31%    
Cresselia (OU Dual Screens Support)        Shadow Ball    43.24 - 51.35%    
Heatran (Offensive)                HP Fighting    43.34 - 51.39%    
Rotom-C (OU Choice)                Shadow Ball    43.86 - 51.67%    
Tyranitar (Specially Defensive) [Chople Berry]    Energy Ball    44.55 - 52.47%    
Cresselia (OU Support)                Shadow Ball    45.04 - 53.15%    
Metagross (Mixed)                Shadow Ball    44.51 - 53.15%    
Gliscor (Swords Dance)                Shadow Ball    45.19 - 53.38%    
Kingdra (OU Mixed Rain Dance)            Shadow Ball    45.36 - 53.6%    
Roserade (OU Toxic Spikes)            Shadow Ball    45.03 - 53.81%    
Empoleon (OU Agility)                HP Fighting    46 - 54.31%    
Venomoth (OU Baton Passer)            Shadow Ball    46.51 - 54.94%    
Hydreigon (Choice Specs)            HP Fighting    46.33 - 55.13%    
Tyranitar (Standard) [Chople Berry]        Energy Ball    46.53 - 55.44%    
Landorus (Swords Dance)                Shadow Ball    47.33 - 55.79%    
Milotic (OU RestTalk)                Energy Ball    47.2 - 56.34%    
Jolteon (OU Choice Specs)            Shadow Ball    47.6 - 56.45%    
Charizard (OU Solar Power)            Shadow Ball    48.48 - 56.9%    
Toxicroak (Bulk Up)                Shadow Ball    48.36 - 57.06%    
Deoxys-D (OU Toxic Staller)            Shadow Ball    48.02 - 57.23%    
Crustle (OU Support)                Shadow Ball    48.48 - 57.27%    
Scrafty (Dragon Dance)                HP Fighting    48.52 - 57.35%    
Whimsicott (OU Prankster)            Shadow Ball    48.45 - 57.4%    
Tyranitar (TyraniBoah) [Sand Stream]        HP Fighting    48.51 - 57.42%
Rotom-H (OU Choice)                Shadow Ball    48.76 - 57.43%    
Hydreigon (Offensive)                HP Fighting    48.46 - 57.66%
Next, here is the same set, but at +1 (most likely from a Quiver Dance):
Code:
Dragonite (Parashuffler) [Multiscale]         Shadow Ball         17.35 - 20.98% 
Mandibuzz (OU Specially Defensive)         HP Fighting         19.33 - 22.87% 
Chansey (OU Wish) [Eviolite]             HP Fighting         19.88 - 23.57% 
Blissey (Wish Support)                 HP Fighting         23.8 - 28.01% 
Dragonite (Bulky Dragon Dance) [Multiscale]     Shadow Ball         24.35 - 29.01% 
Dragonite (Tank) [Multiscale]             Shadow Ball         24.8 - 29.55% 
Drapion (OU Toxic Spikes)             HP Fighting         27.32 - 31.97% 
Dragonite (Offensive Dragon Dance) [Multiscale] Shadow Ball         28.79 - 34.36% 
Snorlax (OU CurseLax)                 HP Fighting         29.52 - 35.03% 
Scizor (Bulky Swords Dance)             HP Fighting         29.65 - 35.46% 
Escavalier (OU Choice Band)             HP Fighting         30.32 - 35.56% 
Forretress (Specially Defensive)         HP Fighting         29.94 - 35.59% 
Skarmory (Specially Defensive)             HP Fighting         30.23 - 35.62% 
Dragonite (Mixed Attacker) [Multiscale]     Shadow Ball         32.5 - 38.39% 
Tentacruel (Ubers Support)             Shadow Ball         33.24 - 39.56% 
Jirachi (Specially Defensive)             Shadow Ball         34.15 - 40.09% 
Throh (OU Bulk Up)                 Shadow Ball         34.64 - 40.87% 
Dragonite (Parashuffler)             Shadow Ball         34.97 - 41.19% 
Snorlax (OU Offensive)                 HP Fighting         36.51 - 43.31% 
Amoonguss (OU Double Status)             Shadow Ball         37.5 - 44.44% 
Scizor (Choice Band)                 HP Fighting         38.48 - 45.48% 
Heatran (Specially Defensive)             HP Fighting         38.86 - 46.11% 
Bronzong (Tank)                 Shadow Ball         40.82 - 47.92% 
Forretress (Physically Defensive)         HP Fighting         41.24 - 48.58% 
Eelektross (OU Physical Coil)             Shadow Ball         41.71 - 49.19% 
Empoleon (OU Specially Defensive)         HP Fighting         41.93 - 49.46% 
Rotom-C (OU Support)                 Shadow Ball         41.77 - 49.67%
Ninetales (Specially Defensive)         Shadow Ball         43.14 - 50.85% 
Scrafty (Bulk Up)                 HP Fighting         43.11 - 50.89% 
Skarmory (Physically Defensive)         HP Fighting         43.71 - 51.49% 
Tentacruel (Toxic Spikes)             Shadow Ball         43.95 - 51.92% 
Roserade (OU Spikes)                 Shadow Ball         44.44 - 52.16% 
Tyranitar (Specially Defensive) [Chople Berry]     Energy Ball         44.55 - 52.47% 
Bronzong (Dual Screens)             Shadow Ball         44.37 - 52.66% 
Scizor (Offensive Swords Dance)         HP Fighting         46.26 - 54.8% 
Virizion (Offensive Calm Mind)             Shadow Ball         46.6 - 54.93% 
Jirachi (SubCM)                 Shadow Ball         46.03 - 54.95% 
Shaymin (OU Leech Seed)             Shadow Ball         46.28 - 54.95% 
Tyranitar (Standard) [Chople Berry]          Energy Ball         46.53 - 55.44% 
Gyarados (RestTalk)                 Shadow Ball         47.2 - 55.58% 
Ferrothorn (Standard)                 HP Fighting         47.15 - 55.68% 
Heatran (TormenTran)                 HP Fighting         46.87 - 55.72% 
Volcarona (Bulky Quiver Dance)             Shadow Ball         48.5 - 57.22% 
Bronzong (Offensive Trick Room)         Shadow Ball         48.52 - 57.39% 
Dragonite (Bulky Dragon Dance)             Shadow Ball         48.44 - 57.51% 
Ludicolo (OU SubSeed)                 Shadow Ball         48.9 - 57.96% 
Dragonite (Tank)                 Shadow Ball         49.34 - 58.57%
And again at +3 (From a Tail Glow, or 3 QDs):
Code:
Dragonite (Parashuffler) [Multiscale]        Shadow Ball    29.01 - 34.45%
Mandibuzz (OU Specially Defensive)        HP Fighting    31.83 - 37.5%
Chansey (OU Wish) [Eviolite]            HP Fighting    32.95 - 38.92%
Blissey (Wish Support)                HP Fighting    39.21 - 46.21%
Dragonite (Bulky Dragon Dance) [Multiscale]    Shadow Ball    40.41 - 47.66%
Dragonite (Tank) [Multiscale]            Shadow Ball    41.16 - 48.54%
Drapion (OU Toxic Spikes)            HP Fighting    45.34 - 53.48%
Dragonite (Offensive Dragon Dance) [Multiscale]    Shadow Ball    48.29 - 56.96%
Snorlax (OU CurseLax)                HP Fighting    49.6 - 58.66%
Scizor (Bulky Swords Dance)            HP Fighting    49.41 - 58.72%
Skarmory (Specially Defensive)            HP Fighting    50 - 58.98%
All sets assume 252 Atk / 252 Spe Jolly nature, and access to Wood Hammer (or Power Whip) and Shadow Claw only, unless otherwise noted

First off is a basic Life Orb set. This would most likely represent a boosting set before it gets a chance to boost:

Code:
Sawsbuck (OU Baton Pass)    Wood Hammer    0 - 0%
Forretress (Physically Defensive)    Shadow Claw    11.01 - 12.99%
Skarmory (Physically Defensive)    Shadow Claw    11.07 - 13.17%
Ferrothorn (Standard)    Shadow Claw    12.5 - 14.77%
Forretress (Specially Defensive)    Shadow Claw    13.84 - 16.38%
Ferrothorn (Choice Band)    Shadow Claw    14.52 - 17.09%
Skarmory (Specially Defensive)    Shadow Claw    14.67 - 17.36%
Heatran (Specially Defensive)    Shadow Claw    15.8 - 18.65%
Heatran (TormenTran)    Shadow Claw    16.14 - 19.01%    
Dragonite (Bulky Dragon Dance) [Multiscale]    Shadow Claw    17.35 - 20.98%
Escavalier (OU Choice Band)    Shadow Claw    18.07 - 21.28%
Dragonite (Tank) [Multiscale]    Shadow Claw    17.67 - 21.37%
Salamence (Defensive) [Intimidate]    Shadow Claw    18.52 - 22.08%
Scizor (Bulky Swords Dance)    Shadow Claw    18.6 - 22.09%
Heatran (Offensive)    Shadow Claw    19.19 - 22.6%
Dragonite (Offensive Dragon Dance) [Multiscale]    Shadow Claw    20.74 - 25.07%
Durant (OU Hustlah')    Shadow Claw    22.86 - 26.74%
Scizor (Offensive Swords Dance)    Shadow Claw    22.77 - 27.04%
Jirachi (Wish + Calm Mind)    Shadow Claw    23.76 - 28.21%
Mandibuzz (OU Specially Defensive)    Wood Hammer    24.76 - 29.48%
Magnezone (Dual Screen)    Wood Hammer    26.16 - 31.1%
Bronzong (Trick Room Support)    Shadow Claw    26.62 - 31.95%
Cobalion (OU Calm Mind)    Wood Hammer    27.46 - 32.4%
Metagross (Choice Band)    Shadow Claw    28.02 - 32.96%
Salamence (Defensive)    Shadow Claw    27.66 - 32.99%
Metagross (Stealth Rock)    Shadow Claw    28.57 - 34.06%
Drapion (OU Toxic Spikes)    Wood Hammer    29.65 - 34.88%
Bronzong (Dual Screens)    Shadow Claw    30.17 - 35.5%
Venusaur (SubSeed)    Shadow Claw    30.37 - 36.1%
Bronzong (Tank)    Shadow Claw    31.36 - 37.27%
Gyarados (RestTalk) [Intimidate]    Wood Hammer    31.47 - 37.3%
Salamence (Offensive Dragon Dance) [Intimidate]    Shadow Claw    31.72 - 37.46%
Jirachi (Specially Defensive)    Shadow Claw    31.68 - 37.62%
Staraptor (Choice Band) [Intimidate]    Wood Hammer    31.83 - 37.62%
Shaymin (OU Leech Seed)    Shadow Claw    31.93 - 37.87%
Whimsicott (OU Prankster)    Shadow Claw    32.4 - 38.27%
Metagross (Choice Scarf)    Shadow Claw    32.6 - 38.87%
Bisharp (OU Swords Dance)    Wood Hammer    33.23 - 39.22%
Metagross (Agility)    Shadow Claw    33.12 - 39.49%
Volcarona (Bulky Quiver Dance)    Shadow Claw    33.51 - 39.5%
Bronzong (Offensive Trick Room)    Shadow Claw    33.72 - 40.23%
Magnezone (Trapped in the zone)    Wood Hammer    34.13 - 40.34%
Metagross (Mixed)    Shadow Claw    34.55 - 41.19%
Abomasnow (OU SubSeed)    Shadow Claw    35.15 - 41.4%
Dragonite (Bulky Dragon Dance)    Shadow Claw    34.97 - 41.45%
Magnezone (Choice Scarf)    Wood Hammer    35.1 - 41.48%
Kyurem (Glaciate)    Shadow Claw    35.55 - 41.72%
Jirachi (Substitute + Paralysis)    Shadow Claw    35.45 - 42.1%
Dragonite (Tank)    Shadow Claw    35.62 - 42.21%
Hydreigon (Choice Specs)    Wood Hammer    35.77 - 42.22%
Bisharp (OU Thunder Wave)    Wood Hammer    36.51 - 43.09%
Kyurem (Choice)    Shadow Claw    36.82 - 43.22%
Hitmontop (OU Rapid Spin) [Intimidate]    Wood Hammer    36.51 - 43.42%
Hydreigon (Offensive)    Wood Hammer    37.42 - 44.17%
Amoonguss (OU Double Status)    Shadow Claw    37.5 - 44.44%
Jirachi (Choice Scarf)    Shadow Claw    37.53 - 44.57%
Cresselia (OU Support)    Shadow Claw    37.83 - 44.59%
Shaymin (OU Special Attacker)    Shadow Claw    37.71 - 44.73%
Rotom-C (OU Support)    Shadow Claw    40.46 - 47.69%
Cresselia (OU Dual Screens Support)    Shadow Claw    40.54 - 47.74%
Gliscor (Swords Dance)    Wood Hammer    40.67 - 48.3%
Crobat (OU Taunt + Roost)    Shadow Claw    41.71 - 49.19%
Chansey (OU Wish) [Eviolite]    Wood Hammer    41.9 - 49.43%
Dragonite (Offensive Dragon Dance)    Shadow Claw    41.79 - 49.53%
Cresselia (OU Calm Mind)    Shadow Claw    41.89 - 50%
Gyarados (Bulky Dragon Dance) [Intimidate]    Wood Hammer    43.24 - 51.35%
Sawsbuck (OU Chlorophyll Sweeper)    Wood Hammer    44.47 - 52.53%
Uxie (OU Support)    Shadow Claw    44.06 - 52.54%
Rotom-C (OU Choice)    Shadow Claw    45.72 - 53.9%
Nidoqueen (OU Toxic Spikes Support)    Wood Hammer    45.83 - 54.16%
Cofagrigus (OU Calm Mind)    Shadow Claw    45.62 - 54.37%
Dusclops (OU Defensive) [Eviolite]    Shadow Claw    46.47 - 54.92%
Heracross (OU Bulk Up)    Shadow Claw    46.74 - 55.24%
Gyarados (RestTalk)    Wood Hammer    47.2 - 55.58%
Salamence (Offensive Dragon Dance)    Shadow Claw    47.12 - 55.58%
Ninetales (Specially Defensive)    Shadow Claw    47.14 - 55.71%
Yanmega (OU Speed Boost)    Shadow Claw    47.28 - 55.91%
Haxorus (Choice Band)    Shadow Claw    47.68 - 55.96%
Staraptor (Choice Band)    Wood Hammer    47.58 - 56.27%
Celebi (Defensive)    Shadow Claw    47.52 - 56.43%
Mew (OU Support)    Shadow Claw    47.52 - 56.43%
Haxorus (Choice Scarf)    Shadow Claw    48.97 - 57.48%
Gyarados (Choice Band) [Intimidate]    Wood Hammer    48.94 - 58%
Cofagrigus (OU Bulky Ghost)    Shadow Claw    48.75 - 58.12%
Toxicroak (Bulk Up)    Shadow Claw    49.18 - 58.15%
Mew (OU Baton Pass)    Shadow Claw    49.5 - 58.41%
Toxicroak (SubPunch)    Shadow Claw    50 - 58.96%
Next, here is the same set, but at +1 (from Coil or Shift Gear):
Code:
Forretress (Physically Defensive)    Shadow Claw    16.38 - 19.49%
Skarmory (Physically Defensive)    Shadow Claw    16.76 - 19.76%
Ferrothorn (Standard)    Shadow Claw    18.75 - 22.15%
Forretress (Specially Defensive)    Shadow Claw    20.33 - 24.01%
Skarmory (Specially Defensive)    Shadow Claw    21.55 - 25.74%
Ferrothorn (Choice Band)    Shadow Claw    21.93 - 25.92%
Heatran (Specially Defensive)    Shadow Claw    23.83 - 27.97%
Heatran (TormenTran)    Shadow Claw    24.21 - 28.38%
Dragonite (Bulky Dragon Dance) [Multiscale]    Shadow Claw    26.42 - 31.34%
Dragonite (Tank) [Multiscale]    Shadow Claw    26.91 - 31.92%
Escavalier (OU Choice Band)    Shadow Claw    27.11 - 32.36%
Salamence (Defensive) [Intimidate]    Shadow Claw    27.66 - 32.99%
Scizor (Bulky Swords Dance)    Shadow Claw    28.19 - 33.13%
Heatran (Offensive)    Shadow Claw    28.79 - 33.74%
Dragonite (Offensive Dragon Dance) [Multiscale]    Shadow Claw    31.57 - 37.46%
Scizor (Offensive Swords Dance)    Shadow Claw    34.51 - 40.56%
Durant (OU Hustlah')    Shadow Claw    34.49 - 40.69%
Jirachi (Wish + Calm Mind)    Shadow Claw    35.64 - 41.58%
Mandibuzz (OU Specially Defensive)    Wood Hammer    37.5 - 44.1%
Magnezone (Dual Screen)    Wood Hammer    39.24 - 46.51%
Bronzong (Trick Room Support)    Shadow Claw    39.64 - 47.33%
Cobalion (OU Calm Mind)    Wood Hammer    41.35 - 48.76%
Salamence (Defensive)    Shadow Claw    41.87 - 49.49%
Metagross (Choice Band)    Shadow Claw    42.3 - 50%
Metagross (Stealth Rock)    Shadow Claw    42.85 - 50.54%
Drapion (OU Toxic Spikes)    Wood Hammer    44.47 - 52.32%
Venusaur (SubSeed)    Shadow Claw    44.98 - 53.29%
Bronzong (Dual Screens)    Shadow Claw    45.56 - 53.84%
Gyarados (RestTalk) [Intimidate]    Wood Hammer    47.2 - 55.58%
Salamence (Offensive Dragon Dance) [Intimidate]    Shadow Claw    47.12 - 55.58%
Bronzong (Tank)    Shadow Claw    47.33 - 55.62%
Staraptor (Choice Band) [Intimidate]    Wood Hammer    47.58 - 56.27%
Jirachi (Specially Defensive)    Shadow Claw    48.01 - 56.43%    Wood Hammer
Shaymin (OU Leech Seed)    Shadow Claw    48.26 - 56.68%    Wood Hammer
Whimsicott (OU Prankster)    Shadow Claw    48.14 - 56.79%
Metagross (Choice Scarf)    Shadow Claw    48.9 - 57.68%
Bisharp (OU Swords Dance)    Wood Hammer    49.4 - 58.38%
Metagross (Agility)    Shadow Claw    49.68 - 58.59%
Volcarona (Bulky Quiver Dance)    Shadow Claw    49.86 - 58.85%
Bronzong (Offensive Trick Room)    Shadow Claw    50.29 - 59.76%
Magnezone (Trapped in the zone)    Wood Hammer    50.68 - 60%
And again at +2 (Swords Dance, Shell Smash or two +1 boosts):
Code:
Forretress (Physically Defensive)    Shadow Claw    21.75 - 25.7%
Skarmory (Physically Defensive)    Shadow Claw    22.45 - 26.34%
Ferrothorn (Standard)    Shadow Claw    24.71 - 28.97%
Forretress (Specially Defensive)    Shadow Claw    27.4 - 32.2%
Skarmory (Specially Defensive)    Shadow Claw    29.04 - 34.13%
Ferrothorn (Choice Band)    Shadow Claw    29.05 - 34.47%
Heatran (Specially Defensive)    Shadow Claw    31.86 - 37.3%
Heatran (TormenTran)    Shadow Claw    32.03 - 38.02%
Dragonite (Bulky Dragon Dance) [Multiscale]    Shadow Claw    34.97 - 41.45%
Dragonite (Tank) [Multiscale]    Shadow Claw    35.62 - 42.21%
Escavalier (OU Choice Band)    Shadow Claw    36.15 - 42.85%
Scizor (Bulky Swords Dance)    Shadow Claw    37.5 - 44.47%
Heatran (Offensive)    Shadow Claw    38.08 - 45.2%
Salamence (Defensive) [Intimidate]    Shadow Claw    41.87 - 49.49%
Dragonite (Offensive Dragon Dance) [Multiscale]    Shadow Claw    41.79 - 49.53%
Durant (OU Hustlah')    Shadow Claw    45.34 - 53.48%
Scizor (Offensive Swords Dance)    Shadow Claw    45.9 - 54.44%
Jirachi (Wish + Calm Mind)    Shadow Claw    47.02 - 55.44%
Mandibuzz (OU Specially Defensive)    Wood Hammer    50 - 58.96%
Here is a Choice Band set with the aforementioned moves + Sacred Fire:
Code:
Heatran (Specially Defensive) [Flash Fire]    Shadow Claw    18.39 - 21.76%
Dragonite (Bulky Dragon Dance) [Multiscale]    Shadow Claw    20.46 - 24.35%
Dragonite (Tank) [Multiscale]    Shadow Claw    20.84 - 24.8%
Salamence (Defensive) [Intimidate]    Shadow Claw    21.31 - 25.38%
Heatran (Offensive) [Flash Fire]    Shadow Claw    22.29 - 26%
Dragonite (Offensive Dragon Dance) [Multiscale]    Shadow Claw    24.45 - 29.1%
Mandibuzz (OU Specially Defensive)    Sacred Fire    32.07 - 37.97%
Salamence (Defensive)    Shadow Claw    32.23 - 38.07%
Metagross (Stealth Rock) [Occa Berry]    Shadow Claw    32.96 - 39.01%
Heatran (Specially Defensive)    Sacred Fire    35.23 - 41.45%
Gyarados (RestTalk) [Intimidate]    Wood Hammer    36.54 - 42.89%
Salamence (Offensive Dragon Dance) [Intimidate]    Shadow Claw    36.25 - 42.9%
Drapion (OU Toxic Spikes)    Sacred Fire    38.08 - 45.05%
Volcarona (Bulky Quiver Dance)    Shadow Claw    38.41 - 45.23%
Kyurem (Glaciate)    Shadow Claw    40.24 - 47.65%
Dragonite (Bulky Dragon Dance)    Shadow Claw    40.67 - 48.18%
Staraptor (Choice Band) [Intimidate]    Sacred Fire    40.83 - 48.23%
Hydreigon (Choice Specs)    Wood Hammer    41.05 - 48.38%
Dragonite (Tank)    Shadow Claw    41.42 - 49.07%
Kyurem (Choice)    Shadow Claw    41.68 - 49.36%
Heatran (Offensive)    Sacred Fire    42.1 - 49.53%
Hitmontop (OU Rapid Spin) [Intimidate]    Wood Hammer    41.77 - 49.67%
Hydreigon (Offensive)    Wood Hammer    42.94 - 50.61%
Cresselia (OU Support)    Shadow Claw    43.24 - 51.35%
Gliscor (Swords Dance)    Wood Hammer    46.89 - 55.36%
Cresselia (OU Dual Screens Support)    Shadow Claw    46.39 - 55.4%
Crobat (OU Taunt + Roost)    Shadow Claw    47.59 - 56.41%
Chansey (OU Wish) [Eviolite]    Wood Hammer    48.15 - 56.81%
Cresselia (OU Calm Mind)    Shadow Claw    48.64 - 57.2%
Dragonite (Offensive Dragon Dance)    Shadow Claw    48.6 - 57.58%
Skarmory (Physically Defensive)    Sacred Fire    49.1 - 58.08%
And here is a Choice Band set with High Jump Kick instead:
Code:
Dragonite (Bulky Dragon Dance) [Multiscale]    Shadow Claw    20.46 - 24.35%
Dragonite (Tank) [Multiscale]    Shadow Claw    20.84 - 24.8%
Salamence (Defensive) [Intimidate]    Shadow Claw    21.31 - 25.38%
Dragonite (Offensive Dragon Dance) [Multiscale]    Shadow Claw    24.45 - 29.1%
Forretress (Physically Defensive)    Hi Jump Kick    31.07 - 36.72%
Skarmory (Physically Defensive)    Hi Jump Kick    32.03 - 37.72%
Salamence (Defensive)    Shadow Claw    32.23 - 38.07%
Jirachi (Wish + Calm Mind)    Hi Jump Kick    33.66 - 39.85%
Venusaur (SubSeed)    Shadow Claw    34.67 - 41.26%
Gyarados (RestTalk) [Intimidate]    Wood Hammer    36.54 - 42.89%
Salamence (Offensive Dragon Dance) [Intimidate]    Shadow Claw    36.25 - 42.9%
Volcarona (Bulky Quiver Dance)    Shadow Claw    38.41 - 45.23%
Bronzong (Trick Room Support)    Hi Jump Kick    38.46 - 45.26%
Forretress (Specially Defensive)    Hi Jump Kick    38.98 - 45.76%
Metagross (Choice Band)    Hi Jump Kick    40.38 - 47.8%
Dragonite (Bulky Dragon Dance)    Shadow Claw    40.67 - 48.18%
Dragonite (Tank)    Shadow Claw    41.42 - 49.07%
Skarmory (Specially Defensive)    Hi Jump Kick    41.61 - 49.1%
Mandibuzz (OU Specially Defensive)    Hi Jump Kick    41.74 - 49.29%
Hitmontop (OU Rapid Spin) [Intimidate]    Wood Hammer    41.77 - 49.67%
Cresselia (OU Support)    Shadow Claw    43.24 - 51.35%
Amoonguss (OU Double Status)    Shadow Claw    43.28 - 51.38%
Bronzong (Dual Screens)    Hi Jump Kick    43.49 - 51.47%
Bronzong (Tank)    Hi Jump Kick    44.97 - 52.95%
Whimsicott (OU Prankster)    Hi Jump Kick    45.67 - 54.01%
Jirachi (Specially Defensive)    Hi Jump Kick    46.03 - 54.2%
Shaymin (OU Leech Seed)    Hi Jump Kick    46.03 - 54.2%
Metagross (Choice Scarf)    Hi Jump Kick    46.39 - 54.85%
Gliscor (Swords Dance)    Wood Hammer    46.89 - 55.36%
Cresselia (OU Dual Screens Support)    Shadow Claw    46.39 - 55.4%
Metagross (Agility)    Hi Jump Kick    47.13 - 55.73%
Crobat (OU Taunt + Roost)    Shadow Claw    47.59 - 56.41%
Bronzong (Offensive Trick Room)    Hi Jump Kick    48.52 - 57.1%
Cresselia (OU Calm Mind)    Shadow Claw    48.64 - 57.2%
Dragonite (Offensive Dragon Dance)    Shadow Claw    48.6 - 57.58%
Drapion (OU Toxic Spikes)    Hi Jump Kick    49.41 - 58.13%
Metagross (Mixed)    Hi Jump Kick    49.16 - 58.13%
And for fun, here is a Belly Drum Set with just STABs (assuming no boosting item):
Code:
Forretress (Physically Defensive)    Shadow Claw    33.33 - 39.54%
Skarmory (Physically Defensive)    Shadow Claw    34.13 - 40.41%
Ferrothorn (Standard)    Shadow Claw    38.06 - 44.88%
Forretress (Specially Defensive)    Shadow Claw    41.8 - 49.43%
Skarmory (Specially Defensive)    Shadow Claw    44.31 - 52.39%
Ferrothorn (Choice Band)    Shadow Claw    45.01 - 52.99%
Heatran (Specially Defensive)    Shadow Claw    48.96 - 57.51%
Anything not in the defensive calcs fails to 2HKO CAP2
Here are some calcs for an offensive CAP2, with a defensive EV spread of 4/0/0 and a neutral nature in both defenses.
Code:
Jirachi (SubCM) [+1]    Flash Cannon    42.17 - 50%
Venusaur (Mixed Growth) [Life Orb]    HP Fire    42.17 - 50.34%
Snorlax (OU CurseLax)    Fire Punch    42.17 - 50.34%
Sceptile (OU SubSeed)    HP Fire    42.85 - 51.02%
Rotom-W (Choice) [Choice Scarf]    HP Fire    42.85 - 51.02%
Cresselia (OU Calm Mind) [+1]    Psychic    43.19 - 51.02%
Cobalion (OU Swords Dance) [Life Orb]    HP Ice    42.85 - 51.02%
Venomoth (OU Baton Passer) [+1]    Bug Buzz    43.19 - 51.36%
Cobalion (OU Swords Dance) [+1]    Stone Edge    44.55 - 52.72%
Milotic (OU Physically Defensive)    Ice Beam    44.89 - 53.06%
Hitmontop (OU TechniTop) [Life Orb]    Stone Edge    45.23 - 53.4%
Nidoqueen (OU Toxic Spikes Support)    Flamethrower    45.57 - 53.74%
Celebi (Nasty Plot Sweeper)    HP Fire    45.57 - 53.74%
Archeops (OU Physical Sweeper) [Defeatist] [+1]    Stone Edge    46.93 - 55.44%
Toxicroak (Nasty Plot)    Dark Pulse    46.93 - 55.78%
Rotom-W (Standard)    HP Fire    46.93 - 55.78%
Rotom-C (OU Choice) [Choice Scarf]    HP Fire    46.93 - 55.78%
Eelektross (OU Mixed Coil)    HP Ice    46.93 - 55.78%
Vaporeon (Wish Support)    Ice Beam    48.29 - 57.14%
Salamence (Defensive)    Flamethrower    48.29 - 57.14%
Roserade (OU Toxic Spikes)    HP Fire    48.29 - 57.14%
Lilligant (OU Quiver Dance)    HP Fire    48.29 - 57.14%
Venomoth (OU Quiver Dance Sweeper) [Life Orb]    Bug Buzz    48.97 - 57.48%
Empoleon (OU Specially Defensive)    Ice Beam    48.97 - 57.82%
Reuniclus (Calm Mind) [Life Orb]    Psychic    49.31 - 58.5%
Jirachi (Substitute + Paralysis)    Fire Punch    49.65 - 58.5%
Gorebyss (OU SmashPass) [White Herb]    Ice Beam    49.65 - 58.5%
Gallade (OU Bulk Up)    Ice Punch    49.65 - 58.5%
Scizor (Bulky Swords Dance)    Bug Bite    50 - 59.18%
Mienshao (Swords Dance) [Life Orb]    Stone Edge    50 - 59.18%
Magnezone (Trapped in the zone)    HP Fire    49.65 - 59.18%
Latios (Calm Mind)    HP Fire    49.65 - 59.18%
Landorus (Swords Dance) [Life Orb]    Stone Edge    50 - 59.18%
Gyarados (Choice Scarf)    Ice Fang    49.65 - 59.18%
Bronzong (Offensive Trick Room) [Macho Brace]    Gyro Ball    50.34 - 59.52%
Virizion (Offensive Calm Mind) [Life Orb]    HP Ice    50.34 - 59.86%
Cobalion (OU Calm Mind) [Life Orb]    HP Ice    50.34 - 59.86%
Aerodactyl (OU Stealth Rock) [Rock Head]    Stone Edge    51.02 - 60.2%
Crustle (OU Support) [Mental Herb]    Stone Edge    52.04 - 61.56%
Suicune (OU Offensive Calm Mind)    Ice Beam    52.38 - 61.9%
Spiritomb (OU Calm Mind)    Dark Pulse    51.7 - 61.9%
Mamoswine (OU Stealth Rock)    Ice Shard    51.7 - 61.9%
Sawsbuck (OU Chlorophyll Sweeper) [Life Orb] [+2]    Horn Leech    52.72 - 62.24%
Galvantula (OU Life Orb) [Life Orb]    HP Ice    53.06 - 62.58%
Virizion (Swords Dance) [Life Orb] [+2]    Leaf Blade    53.74 - 63.26%
Suicune (OU Substitute + Calm Mind)    Ice Beam    53.74 - 63.26%
Shaymin (OU Special Attacker) [Life Orb]    HP Fire    53.74 - 63.26%
Latias (Calm Mind) [+1]    HP Fire    53.74 - 63.26%
Accelgor (OU Life Orb Sweeper) [Life Orb]    HP Ice    53.74 - 63.26%
Cofagrigus (OU Bulky Ghost)    Shadow Ball    53.74 - 63.94%
Gyarados (Offensive Dragon Dance) [Life Orb]    Stone Edge    54.42 - 64.28%
Throh (OU Bulk Up)    Payback    54.42 - 64.62%
Dusknoir (OU SubPunch)    Ice Punch    54.42 - 64.62%
Gyarados (Bulky Dragon Dance) [+1]    Stone Edge    55.1 - 64.96%
Scolipede (OU Support)    Megahorn    55.1 - 65.3%
Celebi (Calm Mind) [+1]    HP Fire    55.1 - 65.3%
Sceptile (OU Life Orb) [Life Orb]    HP Ice    55.78 - 65.98%
Froslass (OU Spikes Support)    Ice Beam    55.78 - 65.98%
Ludicolo (OU Swords Dance) [Life Orb]    Ice Punch    56.46 - 66.66%
Lucario (Choice Scarf)    Crunch    56.46 - 66.66%
Espeon (Calm Mind)    Shadow Ball    57.14 - 67.34%
Reuniclus (Trick) [+1]    Psychic    57.48 - 67.68%
Mienshao (Choice) [Choice Band]    Stone Edge    57.48 - 67.68%
Scrafty (Bulk Up)    Crunch    57.14 - 68.02%
Politoed (Choice Scarf) [Drizzle]    Ice Beam    57.82 - 68.02%
Drapion (OU Toxic Spikes)    Crunch    57.14 - 68.02%
Dragonite (Bulky Dragon Dance)    Fire Punch    57.82 - 68.02%
Kingdra (OU ChestoRest Dragon Dance)    Outrage    57.48 - 68.36%
Virizion (Offensive Calm Mind) [+1]    HP Ice    57.82 - 68.7%
Cobalion (OU Calm Mind) [+1]    HP Ice    57.82 - 68.7%
Azelf (OU Physical Choice) [Choice Scarf]    Ice Punch    57.82 - 68.7%
Alakazam (OU Substitute + 3 Attacks)    Shadow Ball    57.82 - 68.7%
Venusaur (Special Growth) [Life Orb]    HP Fire    58.5 - 69.38%
Celebi (Nasty Plot Sweeper) [Life Orb]    HP Fire    58.5 - 69.38%
Terrakion (Double Dancer)    Stone Edge    59.18 - 69.72%
Cobalion (OU Swords Dance) [+2]    Stone Edge    59.52 - 70.06%
Dugtrio (OU Revenge Killer) [Life Orb]    Sucker Punch    59.86 - 70.74%
Toxicroak (Nasty Plot) [Life Orb]    Dark Pulse    61.22 - 72.1%
Metagross (Agility)    Ice Punch    61.22 - 72.1%
Galvantula (OU Choice Specs) [Choice Specs]    HP Ice    61.22 - 72.1%
Eelektross (OU Mixed Coil) [Life Orb]    HP Ice    61.22 - 72.1%
Snorlax (OU Offensive)    Pursuit    61.22 - 72.78%
Heracross (OU Bulk Up)    Megahorn    61.56 - 72.78%
Sceptile (OU Life Orb) [Life Orb] [Overgrow]    Leaf Storm    61.9 - 73.12%
Jirachi (Superachi!) [+1]    HP Fire    61.9 - 73.46%
Gastrodon (Tank) [+1]    Ice Beam    61.9 - 73.46%
Celebi (Choice) [Choice Specs]    HP Ice    61.9 - 73.46%
Kingdra (OU Mixed Dragon Dance)    Outrage    62.58 - 73.8%
Archeops (OU Physical Sweeper)    Stone Edge    62.58 - 73.8%
Roserade (OU Toxic Spikes) [Life Orb]    HP Fire    62.58 - 74.14%
Lilligant (OU Quiver Dance) [Life Orb]    HP Fire    62.58 - 74.14%
Tentacruel (Offensive) [Life Orb]    Ice Beam    63.26 - 74.82%
Rotom-W (Choice) [Choice Specs]    HP Fire    63.94 - 75.51%
Eelektross (OU Acid Spray)    Flamethrower    63.94 - 75.51%
Scizor (Bulky Swords Dance) [Life Orb]    Bug Bite    64.62 - 76.53%
Metagross (Choice Scarf)    Pursuit    65.3 - 76.87%
Latios (Calm Mind) [Life Orb]    HP Fire    65.3 - 76.87%
Gliscor (Swords Dance) [+2]    Ice Fang    65.3 - 76.87%
Jolteon (OU Boosting Sweeper) [Life Orb]    Shadow Ball    65.3 - 77.55%
Bronzong (Offensive Trick Room) [Life Orb]    Gyro Ball    65.64 - 77.55%
Aerodactyl (OU Hone Claws) [Life Orb] [Rock Head]    Stone Edge    66.32 - 77.89%
Mandibuzz (OU Specially Defensive)    Brave Bird    65.98 - 78.23%
Empoleon (OU Agility)    Ice Beam    65.98 - 78.23%
Metagross (Stealth Rock)    Meteor Mash    66.66 - 78.91%
Gorebyss (OU Shell Smash Sweeper)    Ice Beam    67.34 - 79.59%
Crustle (OU Shell Smash) [Life Orb]    Stone Edge    67.68 - 79.93%
Suicune (OU Offensive Calm Mind) [Life Orb]    Ice Beam    68.02 - 80.27%
Dugtrio (OU Revenge Killer) [Choice Band]    Sucker Punch    68.7 - 80.95%
Archeops (OU Acrobatics) [Defeatist]    Acrobatics    69.38 - 81.63%
Rotom-C (OU Choice) [Choice Specs]    HP Fire    70.06 - 82.99%
Deoxys-S (Life Orb Sweeper) [Life Orb]    Ice Beam    70.06 - 82.99%
Mew (OU Nasty Plot)    Fire Blast    70.74 - 83.67%
Heatran (Specially Defensive)    Lava Plume    70.06 - 83.67%
Scolipede (OU Swords Dance) [Life Orb]    Megahorn    71.76 - 84.69%
Venomoth (OU Quiver Dance Sweeper) [Life Orb] [+1]    Bug Buzz    71.76 - 85.03%
Volcarona (Bulky Quiver Dance)    Fiery Dance    72.1 - 85.71%
Lilligant (OU Quiver Dance) [+1]    HP Fire    72.78 - 85.71%
Salamence (Offensive Dragon Dance)    Outrage    72.78 - 86.05%
Starmie (Life Orb) [Life Orb]    Ice Beam    72.78 - 86.39%
Eelektross (OU Mixed Attacker) [Life Orb]    Flamethrower    72.78 - 86.39%
Ninjask (OU Baton Pass) [+2]    X-Scissor    73.46 - 86.73%
Reuniclus (Calm Mind) [Life Orb] [+1]    Psychic    73.8 - 87.07%
Lucario (Nasty Plot) [Life Orb]    Dark Pulse    73.46 - 87.07%
Gallade (OU Bulk Up) [+1]    Ice Punch    73.46 - 87.07%
Espeon (Calm Mind) [Life Orb]    Shadow Ball    73.46 - 87.07%
Scrafty (Dragon Dance)    Crunch    74.14 - 87.75%
Magnezone (Trapped in the zone) [+1]    HP Fire    74.14 - 87.75%
Latios (Offensive) [Expert Belt]    Draco Meteor    74.48 - 87.75%
Ludicolo (OU Special Rain) [Life Orb]    Ice Beam    74.82 - 88.43%
Gyarados (Choice Scarf) [+1]    Ice Fang    74.82 - 88.43%
Virizion (Offensive Calm Mind) [Life Orb] [+1]    HP Ice    75.51 - 89.11%
Lucario (Swords Dance) [Life Orb]    Ice Punch    75.51 - 89.11%
Jolteon (OU Choice Specs) [Choice Specs]    Shadow Ball    75.51 - 89.11%
Heracross (OU Choice Scarf) [Choice Scarf]    Megahorn    75.51 - 89.11%
Cobalion (OU Calm Mind) [Life Orb] [+1]    HP Ice    75.51 - 89.11%
Alakazam (OU Substitute + 3 Attacks) [Life Orb]    Shadow Ball    75.51 - 89.11%
Scizor (Offensive Swords Dance) [Life Orb]    Bug Bite    75.85 - 89.79%
Landorus (Swords Dance) [+2]    Stone Edge    76.87 - 90.47%
Terrakion (Double Dancer) [Life Orb]    Stone Edge    76.87 - 90.81%
Cobalion (OU Swords Dance) [Life Orb] [+2]    Stone Edge    76.87 - 90.81%
Kabutops (OU Rain Sweeper) [Life Orb]    Stone Edge    77.55 - 91.15%
Skarmory (Physically Defensive)    Brave Bird    77.55 - 91.83%
Ferrothorn (Choice Band)    Gyro Ball    77.89 - 91.83%
Toxicroak (Swords Dance) [Life Orb]    Sucker Punch    78.23 - 92.51%
Suicune (OU Offensive Calm Mind) [+1]    Ice Beam    78.23 - 92.51%
Spiritomb (OU Calm Mind) [+1]    Dark Pulse    78.23 - 92.51%
Reuniclus (Offensive Trick Room) [Life Orb]    Shadow Ball    78.23 - 92.51%
Abomasnow (OU SubSeed) [Snow Warning]    Blizzard    78.23 - 92.51%
Metagross (Agility) [Life Orb]    Meteor Mash    78.91 - 93.19%
Dragonite (Offensive Dragon Dance)    Outrage    79.59 - 93.87%
Zoroark (OU Choice Scarf) [Choice Scarf]    Dark Pulse    80.27 - 94.55%
Suicune (OU Substitute + Calm Mind) [+1]    Ice Beam    80.27 - 94.55%
Metagross (Mixed) [Expert Belt]    Ice Punch    79.93 - 94.55%
Lucario (Agility) [Life Orb]    Crunch    80.27 - 94.55%
Cofagrigus (OU Calm Mind) [+1]    Shadow Ball    80.27 - 94.55%
Tyranitar (Standard) [Sand Stream]    Crunch    80.27 - 95.91%
Kingdra (OU Mixed Dragon Dance) [Life Orb]    Outrage    80.95 - 95.91%
Durant (OU Hustlah') [Life Orb]    X-Scissor    80.95 - 95.91%
Throh (OU Bulk Up) [+1]    Payback    81.63 - 96.59%
Hydreigon (Choice Scarf)    Fire Blast    82.31 - 97.27%
Gyarados (Choice Band)    Ice Fang    82.31 - 97.27%
Gallade (OU Swords Dance) [Life Orb]    Ice Punch    82.31 - 97.27%
Azelf (OU Stealth Rock)    Fire Blast    82.31 - 97.27%
Ninetales (Specially Defensive) [Drought]    Flamethrower    82.31 - 97.95%
Nidoking (OU Choice Scarf) [Choice Scarf]    Fire Blast    82.99 - 97.95%
Venusaur (Mixed Growth) [Life Orb] [+2]    HP Fire    84.35 - 99.31%
Starmie (Choice Specs)    Ice Beam    84.35 - 99.31%
Tyranitar (TyraniBoah) [Sand Stream]    Crunch    84.35 - 100%
Espeon (Calm Mind) [+1]    Shadow Ball    84.35 - 100%
Kingdra (OU Mixed Rain Dance) [Life Orb]    Draco Meteor    85.03 - 100.34%
Vaporeon (Hydration Tank) [Life Orb]    Ice Beam    85.03 - 100.68%
Nidoking (OU Special Attacker) [Life Orb]    Ice Beam    85.03 - 100.68%
Lucario (Choice Specs)    Dark Pulse    85.03 - 100.68%
Gengar (Substitute + Disable)    Shadow Ball    85.71 - 100.68%
Azelf (OU Nasty Plot) [Life Orb]    Flamethrower    85.03 - 100.68%
Haxorus (Choice Scarf)    Outrage    85.71 - 101.02%
Politoed (Choice Specs) [Drizzle]    Ice Beam    85.71 - 101.36%
Empoleon (OU Agility) [Life Orb]    Ice Beam    85.71 - 101.36%
Dragonite (Bulky Dragon Dance) [+1]    Fire Punch    85.71 - 101.36%
Swampert (Choice Band)    Ice Punch    86.39 - 102.04%
Stoutland (OU Choice Band) [Choice Band]    Crunch    86.39 - 102.04%
Scrafty (Bulk Up) [+1]    Crunch    86.39 - 102.04%
Kingdra (OU ChestoRest Dragon Dance) [+1]    Outrage    86.73 - 102.04%
Crobat (OU Taunt + Roost)    Brave Bird    86.39 - 102.04%
Azelf (OU Physical Choice) [Choice Band]    Ice Punch    86.39 - 102.04%
Metagross (Mixed) [Life Orb]    Meteor Mash    86.73 - 102.38%
Volcarona (Substitute)    Fiery Dance    86.39 - 102.72%
Machamp (OU Substitute + 3 Attacks)    Payback    87.07 - 102.72%
Gastrodon (Choice Specs)    Ice Beam    87.07 - 102.72%
Alakazam (OU Offensive Calm Mind) [+1]    Shadow Ball    87.07 - 102.72%
Gorebyss (OU Shell Smash Sweeper) [Life Orb]    Ice Beam    87.75 - 103.4%
Terrakion (Double Dancer) [+1]    Stone Edge    88.09 - 104.08%
Omastar (OU Shell Smash) [Life Orb]    Ice Beam    88.43 - 104.08%
Kabutops (OU Choice Band) [Choice Band]    Stone Edge    89.11 - 105.1%
Toxicroak (Bulk Up) [+1]    Sucker Punch    90.47 - 106.8%
Celebi (Nasty Plot Sweeper) [+2]    HP Fire    90.47 - 106.8%
Mew (OU Nasty Plot) [Life Orb]    Fire Blast    91.83 - 108.16%
Conkeldurr (Bulk Up)    Payback    91.83 - 108.16%
Snorlax (OU Offensive) [Choice Band]    Pursuit    92.51 - 108.84%
Lucario (Choice Band)    Crunch    92.51 - 108.84%
Heracross (OU Bulk Up) [+1]    Megahorn    92.17 - 109.18%
Archeops (OU Physical Sweeper) [+1]    Stone Edge    93.19 - 110.2%
Kingdra (OU Mixed Dragon Dance) [+1]    Outrage    93.87 - 110.54%
Toxicroak (Nasty Plot) [+2]    Dark Pulse    93.87 - 110.88%
Lilligant (OU Quiver Dance) [Life Orb] [+1]    HP Fire    93.87 - 110.88%
Salamence (Offensive Dragon Dance) [Life Orb]    Outrage    94.89 - 111.56%
Scrafty (Dragon Dance) [Life Orb]    Crunch    95.91 - 112.92%
Latios (Offensive) [Life Orb]    Draco Meteor    96.25 - 113.6%
Tyranitar (Choice Scarf) [Sand Stream]    Crunch    97.95 - 114.96%
Mamoswine (OU Choice Scarf) [Choice Scarf]    Icicle Spear    97.95 - 114.96%
Kingdra (OU Choice Specs) [Choice Specs]    Draco Meteor    97.95 - 115.64%
Jolteon (OU Boosting Sweeper) [Life Orb] [+1]    Shadow Ball    97.95 - 115.64%
Latias (Choice Specs)    Draco Meteor    98.29 - 116.32%
Gorebyss (OU SmashPass) [White Herb] [+2]    Ice Beam    98.63 - 116.32%
Empoleon (OU Choice Specs) [Choice Specs]    Ice Beam    98.63 - 116.32%
Infernape (Swords Dance) [Life Orb]    Fire Punch    98.63 - 117%
Scizor (Bulky Swords Dance) [+2]    Bug Bite    99.31 - 117.34%
Mienshao (Swords Dance) [Life Orb] [+2]    Stone Edge    99.65 - 117.34%
Landorus (Swords Dance) [Life Orb] [+2]    Stone Edge    99.65 - 117.34%
Aerodactyl (OU Hone Claws) [Life Orb] [Rock Head] [+1]    Stone Edge    99.31 - 117.34%
Kyurem (Choice) [Choice Scarf]    Ice Beam    100.68 - 119.04%
Dragonite (Mixed Attacker) [Life Orb]    Fire Blast    100.68 - 119.04%
Bisharp (OU Swords Dance)    Sucker Punch    100.68 - 119.04%
Abomasnow (OU Choice Scarf) [Choice Scarf] [Snow Warning]    Blizzard    100.68 - 119.04%
Suicune (OU Offensive Calm Mind) [Life Orb] [+1]    Ice Beam    101.36 - 119.72%
Weavile (OU Swords Dance) [Life Orb]    Night Slash    102.04 - 120.4%
Haxorus (Double Dance) [Draco Plate]    Outrage    102.38 - 120.74%
Archeops (OU Acrobatics) [Defeatist] [+1]    Acrobatics    102.72 - 121.08%
Zoroark (OU All-Out Attacker) [Life Orb]    Dark Pulse    104.08 - 122.44%
Scizor (Choice Band)    Pursuit    104.08 - 122.44%
Crustle (OU Shell Smash) [Expert Belt] [+2]    Stone Edge    104.08 - 122.78%
Jellicent (Choice Specs)    Shadow Ball    104.08 - 123.12%
Salamence (MixMence) [Life Orb]    Fire Blast    104.76 - 123.8%
Yanmega (OU Speed Boost) [Life Orb]    Air Slash    104.76 - 124.48%
Heatran (Specially Defensive) [Flash Fire]    Lava Plume    104.76 - 124.48%
Nidoking (OU Mixed Hone Claws) [Life Orb]    Blizzard    106.8 - 125.85%
Metagross (Choice Band)    Pursuit    106.8 - 125.85%
Sharpedo (OU Speed Boost) [Life Orb]    Crunch    106.8 - 126.53%
Scolipede (OU Swords Dance) [Life Orb] [Swarm]    Megahorn    107.48 - 126.87%
Azumarill (OU Choice Band) [Choice Band]    Ice Punch    107.48 - 127.21%
Hydreigon (Offensive) [Expert Belt]    Dark Pulse    108.5 - 127.89%
Volcarona (Bulky Quiver Dance) [+1]    Fiery Dance    108.84 - 128.57%
Salamence (Offensive Dragon Dance) [+1]    Outrage    109.52 - 128.91%
Kyurem (Glaciate)    Ice Beam    108.84 - 129.25%
Chandelure (OU Calm Mind)    Flamethrower    108.84 - 129.25%
Espeon (Calm Mind) [Life Orb] [+1]    Shadow Ball    110.2 - 129.93%
Scrafty (Dragon Dance) [+1]    Crunch    110.2 - 130.61%
Gengar (Substitute + Pain Split) [Life Orb]    Shadow Ball    110.2 - 130.61%
Latios (Choice) [Choice Specs]    Draco Meteor    111.22 - 130.95%
Haxorus (Dragon Dance) [Life Orb]    Outrage    111.22 - 130.95%
Ludicolo (OU Swords Dance) [Life Orb] [+2]    Ice Punch    112.24 - 132.65%
Volcarona (Offensive Quiver Dance) [Life Orb]    Fiery Dance    112.92 - 133.33%
Alakazam (OU Offensive Calm Mind) [Life Orb] [+1]    Shadow Ball    112.92 - 133.33%
Heracross (OU Choice Scarf) [Choice Scarf] [Guts]    Megahorn    113.26 - 133.67%
Terrakion (Double Dancer) [Life Orb] [+1]    Stone Edge    114.62 - 135.03%
Gliscor (AcroBat)    Acrobatics    114.96 - 135.37%
Bouffalant (OU Choice Band) [Choice Band]    Payback    115.64 - 136.05%
Weavile (OU Physical Attacker) [Life Orb]    Pursuit    116.32 - 137.41%
Dragonite (Tank)    Hurricane    116.32 - 137.41%
Venusaur (Special Growth) [Life Orb] [+2]    HP Fire    117.68 - 138.77%
Terrakion (Double Dancer) [+2]    Stone Edge    117.68 - 138.77%
Golurk (OU Rock Polish) [Life Orb]    Shadow Punch    117 - 138.77%
Celebi (Nasty Plot Sweeper) [Life Orb] [+2]    HP Fire    117.68 - 138.77%
Hydreigon (Choice Specs)    Draco Meteor    118.36 - 139.79%
Dragonite (Offensive Dragon Dance) [+1]    Outrage    119.38 - 140.81%
Cloyster (Shell Smash) [White Herb]    Icicle Spear    119.04 - 140.81%
Escavalier (OU Choice Band) [Choice Band]    Megahorn    119.72 - 141.15%
Zoroark (OU Choice Specs) [Choice Specs]    Dark Pulse    120.4 - 141.49%
Yanmega (OU Choice Specs) [Choice Specs]    Air Slash    121.08 - 142.85%
Toxicroak (Nasty Plot) [Life Orb] [+2]    Dark Pulse    121.76 - 143.53%
Kingdra (OU Mixed Dragon Dance) [Life Orb] [+1]    Outrage    121.76 - 143.87%
Durant (OU Hustlah') [Life Orb] [+1]    X-Scissor    121.76 - 143.87%
Throh (OU Bulk Up) [Guts] [+1]    Payback    123.12 - 144.89%
Charizard (OU Solar Power) [Choice Scarf]    Fire Blast    123.12 - 145.57%
Bisharp (OU Thunder Wave) [Life Orb]    Pursuit    124.48 - 146.93%
Tyranitar (Dragon Dance) [Life Orb] [Sand Stream]    Crunch    126.53 - 148.97%
Haxorus (Choice Band)    Outrage    127.89 - 151.02%
Scizor (Bulky Swords Dance) [Life Orb] [+2]    Bug Bite    129.59 - 152.38%
Volcarona (Substitute) [+1]    Fiery Dance    130.61 - 153.74%
Gastrodon (Choice Specs) [+1]    Ice Beam    130.61 - 153.74%
Kyurem (Life Orb) [Life Orb]    Ice Beam    131.29 - 155.1%
Bisharp (OU Swords Dance) [Life Orb]    Sucker Punch    131.29 - 155.1%
Terrakion (Choice Band) [+1]    Stone Edge    131.97 - 155.44%
Infernape (Mixed Attacker) [Life Orb]    Overheat    132.65 - 155.78%
Weavile (OU Physical Attacker) [Choice Band]    Pursuit    133.33 - 157.82%
Staraptor (Choice Scarf)    Brave Bird    133.33 - 157.82%
Gorebyss (OU Shell Smash Sweeper) [+2]    Ice Beam    134.69 - 158.5%
Crustle (OU Shell Smash) [Life Orb] [+2]    Stone Edge    135.71 - 159.52%
Golurk (OU Choice Band) [Choice Band]    Shadow Punch    135.37 - 159.86%
Victini (OU Special Sweeper) [Life Orb]    Fire Blast    137.41 - 161.9%
Conkeldurr (Bulk Up) [+1]    Payback    137.41 - 161.9%
Archeops (OU Acrobatics)    Acrobatics    137.41 - 161.9%
Heracross (OU Bulk Up) [Guts] [+1]    Megahorn    138.77 - 163.26%
Chandelure (OU Substitute)    Fire Blast    138.77 - 163.26%
Ninetales (Special Attacker) [Drought]    Fire Blast    138.77 - 163.94%
Rotom-H (OU Choice) [Choice Scarf]    Overheat    139.45 - 165.3%
Heatran (Offensive)    Fire Blast    139.45 - 165.3%
Infernape (Nasty Plot) [Life Orb]    Fire Blast    140.81 - 165.98%
Mew (OU Nasty Plot) [+2]    Fire Blast    141.49 - 166.66%
Salamence (Offensive Dragon Dance) [Life Orb] [+1]    Outrage    141.83 - 167.34%
Chandelure (OU Calm Mind) [Life Orb]    Flamethrower    142.85 - 168.02%
Scolipede (OU Swords Dance) [Life Orb] [+2]    Megahorn    143.19 - 168.7%
Volcarona (ChestoRest)    Fire Blast    143.53 - 169.38%
Scrafty (Dragon Dance) [Life Orb] [+1]    Crunch    143.53 - 169.38%
Mamoswine (OU Physical Attacker) [Life Orb]    Icicle Crash    143.53 - 169.38%
Tyranitar (Dragon Dance) [Sand Stream] [+1]    Crunch    144.89 - 171.42%
Lucario (Nasty Plot) [Life Orb] [+2]    Dark Pulse    147.61 - 174.14%
Infernape (Swords Dance) [Life Orb] [Blaze]    Fire Punch    147.61 - 174.14%
Heatran (Choice Scarf)    Overheat    148.97 - 175.51%
Lucario (Swords Dance) [Life Orb] [+2]    Ice Punch    150.34 - 176.87%
Kyurem (Choice) [Choice Specs]    Ice Beam    151.02 - 178.23%
Chandelure (OU Choice Scarf) [Choice Scarf]    Fire Blast    151.02 - 178.23%
Scizor (Offensive Swords Dance) [Life Orb] [+2]    Bug Bite    152.04 - 178.91%
Terrakion (Double Dancer) [Life Orb] [+2]    Stone Edge    153.06 - 179.93%
Archeops (OU Acrobatics) [Flying Gem] [Defeatist] [+1]    Acrobatics    153.74 - 181.63%
Kabutops (OU Rain Sweeper) [Life Orb] [+2]    Stone Edge    154.42 - 181.97%
Cloyster (Shell Smash) [Life Orb]    Icicle Spear    155.1 - 182.31%
Toxicroak (Swords Dance) [Life Orb] [+2]    Sucker Punch    156.46 - 184.35%
Tyranitar (Choice Band) [Sand Stream]    Crunch    159.18 - 187.75%
Chandelure (OU Calm Mind) [+1]    Flamethrower    163.26 - 192.51%
Gallade (OU Swords Dance) [Life Orb] [+2]    Ice Punch    163.94 - 193.19%
Mamoswine (OU Physical Attacker) [Choice Band]    Icicle Crash    165.98 - 195.91%
Haxorus (Dragon Dance) [Life Orb] [+1]    Outrage    166.32 - 195.91%
Azelf (OU Nasty Plot) [Life Orb] [+2]    Flamethrower    169.38 - 199.31%
Volcarona (Offensive Quiver Dance) [Life Orb] [+1]    Fiery Dance    169.38 - 200%
Heracross (OU Choice Band) [Choice Band] [Guts]    Megahorn    169.72 - 200%
Haxorus (Double Dance) [+2]    Outrage    170.4 - 201.02%
Gliscor (AcroBat) [Flying Gem]    Acrobatics    172.1 - 202.72%
Gorebyss (OU Shell Smash Sweeper) [Life Orb] [+2]    Ice Beam    174.14 - 205.44%
Omastar (OU Shell Smash) [Life Orb] [+2]    Ice Beam    175.51 - 206.8%
Victini (OU Choice Scarf + Final Gambit) [Choice Scarf]    V-create    177.55 - 208.84%
Escavalier (OU Choice Band) [Choice Band] [Swarm]    Megahorn    179.59 - 211.56%
Chandelure (OU Substitute) [Life Orb]    Fire Blast    179.59 - 212.24%
Ninetales (Special Attacker) [Life Orb] [Drought]    Fire Blast    180.27 - 212.92%
Heatran (Offensive) [Life Orb]    Fire Blast    181.63 - 214.28%
Mew (OU Nasty Plot) [Life Orb] [+2]    Fire Blast    183.67 - 216.32%
Charizard (OU Solar Power) [Choice Specs]    Fire Blast    184.35 - 218.36%
Tyranitar (Dragon Dance) [Life Orb] [Sand Stream] [+1]    Crunch    188.43 - 222.44%
Infernape (Mixed Attacker) [Life Orb] [Blaze]    Overheat    196.59 - 232.65%
Infernape (Choice Band)    Flare Blitz    200 - 235.37%
Staraptor (Choice Band)    Brave Bird    200.68 - 236.73%
Bisharp (OU Swords Dance) [+2]    Sucker Punch    202.04 - 237.41%
Weavile (OU Swords Dance) [Life Orb] [+2]    Night Slash    202.72 - 239.45%
Haxorus (Double Dance) [Draco Plate] [+2]    Outrage    204.42 - 240.81%
Archeops (OU Acrobatics) [+1]    Acrobatics    204.76 - 241.49%
Conkeldurr (Bulk Up) [Guts] [+1]    Payback    205.44 - 242.17%
Chandelure (OU Substitute) [Flash Fire]    Fire Blast    206.8 - 243.53%
Zoroark (OU Illusion Sweeper) [Life Orb] [+2]    Dark Pulse    208.16 - 244.89%
Staraptor (Life Orb) [Life Orb]    Brave Bird    208.16 - 245.57%
Rotom-H (OU Choice) [Choice Specs]    Overheat    208.84 - 246.93%
Heatran (Offensive) [Flash Fire]    Fire Blast    208.84 - 246.93%
Infernape (Nasty Plot) [Life Orb] [Blaze]    Fire Blast    212.24 - 249.65%
Chandelure (OU Calm Mind) [Life Orb] [+1]    Flamethrower    212.24 - 249.65%
Darmanitan (OU Choice Scarf) [Choice Scarf]    Flare Blitz    212.92 - 251.7%
Volcarona (ChestoRest) [+1]    Fire Blast    214.28 - 253.06%
Scolipede (OU Swords Dance) [Life Orb] [Swarm] [+2]    Megahorn    214.62 - 253.06%
Haxorus (Swords Dance) [Life Orb] [+2]    Outrage    221.76 - 261.22%
Heatran (Choice Scarf) [Flash Fire]    Overheat    222.44 - 261.9%
Chandelure (OU Choice Scarf) [Choice Scarf] [Flash Fire]    Fire Blast    225.17 - 265.98%
Gliscor (AcroBat) [+2]    Acrobatics    229.25 - 270.06%
Zoroark (OU Illusion Sweeper) [Life Orb] [+2]    Sucker Punch    232.65 - 274.14%
Cloyster (Shell Smash) [White Herb] [+2]    Icicle Spear    237.41 - 280.27%
Ninetales (Choice Specs) [Drought]    Overheat    241.49 - 284.35%
Heatran (Choice Specs)    Overheat    243.53 - 287.75%
Chandelure (OU Calm Mind) [Flash Fire] [+1]    Flamethrower    243.53 - 287.75%
Victini (OU Physical Attacker) [Life Orb]    V-create    253.06 - 297.95%
Bisharp (OU Swords Dance) [Life Orb] [+2]    Sucker Punch    261.22 - 308.16%
Chandelure (OU Choice Specs) [Choice Specs]    Overheat    263.94 - 310.88%
Chandelure (OU Substitute) [Life Orb] [Flash Fire]    Fire Blast    268.02 - 316.32%
Heatran (Offensive) [Life Orb] [Flash Fire]    Fire Blast    271.42 - 320.4%
Darmanitan (OU Physical Attacker) [Life Orb]    Flare Blitz    277.55 - 327.21%
Infernape (Nasty Plot) [Life Orb] [+2]    Fire Blast    282.31 - 332.65%
Victini (OU Physical Attacker) [Choice Band]    V-create    291.83 - 343.53%
Infernape (Swords Dance) [Life Orb] [Blaze] [+2]    Fire Punch    294.55 - 346.93%
Infernape (Choice Band) [Blaze]    Flare Blitz    298.63 - 351.7%
Archeops (OU Acrobatics) [Flying Gem] [+1]    Acrobatics    306.8 - 361.9%
Cloyster (Shell Smash) [Life Orb] [+2]    Icicle Spear    308.84 - 363.94%
Chandelure (OU Calm Mind) [Life Orb] [Flash Fire] [+1]    Flamethrower    317 - 373.46%
Darmanitan (OU Physical Attacker) [Choice Band]    Flare Blitz    320.4 - 377.55%
Gliscor (AcroBat) [Flying Gem] [+2]    Acrobatics    343.53 - 404.76%
Ninetales (Nasty Plot) [Life Orb] [Drought] [+2]    Fire Blast    359.86 - 424.48%
Heatran (Choice Specs) [Flash Fire]    Overheat    365.3 - 430.61%
Chandelure (OU Choice Specs) [Choice Specs] [Flash Fire]    Overheat    394.55 - 465.3%
Infernape (Nasty Plot) [Life Orb] [Blaze] [+2]    Fire Blast    422.44 - 497.95%
Next we have a physically defensive CAP2: 252/252/0 defenses with a +Def nature:
Code:
Ninjask (OU Baton Pass) [+2]    X-Scissor    42.97 - 50.84%
Suicune (OU Offensive Calm Mind)    Ice Beam    43.25 - 51.12%
Spiritomb (OU Calm Mind)    Dark Pulse    42.69 - 51.12%
Scrafty (Dragon Dance)    Crunch    42.69 - 51.12%
Gallade (OU Bulk Up) [+1]    Ice Punch    43.25 - 51.12%
Galvantula (OU Life Orb) [Life Orb]    HP Ice    43.82 - 51.68%
Suicune (OU Substitute + Calm Mind)    Ice Beam    44.38 - 52.24%
Shaymin (OU Special Attacker) [Life Orb]    HP Fire    44.38 - 52.24%
Lucario (Swords Dance) [Life Orb]    Ice Punch    44.38 - 52.24%
Latias (Calm Mind) [+1]    HP Fire    44.38 - 52.24%
Gyarados (Choice Scarf) [+1]    Ice Fang    44.38 - 52.24%
Accelgor (OU Life Orb Sweeper) [Life Orb]    HP Ice    44.38 - 52.24%
Heracross (OU Choice Scarf) [Choice Scarf]    Megahorn    44.66 - 52.52%
Cofagrigus (OU Bulky Ghost)    Shadow Ball    44.38 - 52.8%
Terrakion (Double Dancer) [Life Orb]    Stone Edge    44.94 - 53.08%
Scizor (Offensive Swords Dance) [Life Orb]    Bug Bite    44.94 - 53.08%
Landorus (Swords Dance) [+2]    Stone Edge    44.94 - 53.08%
Cobalion (OU Swords Dance) [Life Orb] [+2]    Stone Edge    44.94 - 53.08%
Kabutops (OU Rain Sweeper) [Life Orb]    Stone Edge    44.94 - 53.37%
Ferrothorn (Choice Band)    Gyro Ball    45.5 - 53.93%
Celebi (Calm Mind) [+1]    HP Fire    45.5 - 53.93%
Toxicroak (Swords Dance) [Life Orb]    Sucker Punch    46.06 - 54.49%
Skarmory (Physically Defensive)    Brave Bird    46.06 - 54.49%
Sceptile (OU Life Orb) [Life Orb]    HP Ice    46.06 - 54.49%
Froslass (OU Spikes Support)    Ice Beam    46.06 - 54.49%
Metagross (Agility) [Life Orb]    Meteor Mash    46.62 - 55.05%
Dragonite (Offensive Dragon Dance)    Outrage    46.62 - 55.05%
Espeon (Calm Mind)    Shadow Ball    47.19 - 55.61%
Reuniclus (Trick) [+1]    Psychic    47.47 - 55.89%
Metagross (Mixed) [Expert Belt]    Ice Punch    47.19 - 55.89%
Durant (OU Hustlah') [Life Orb]    X-Scissor    47.47 - 55.89%
Tyranitar (Standard) [Sand Stream]    Crunch    47.19 - 56.17%
Politoed (Choice Scarf) [Drizzle]    Ice Beam    47.75 - 56.17%
Lucario (Agility) [Life Orb]    Crunch    47.75 - 56.17%
Virizion (Offensive Calm Mind) [+1]    HP Ice    47.75 - 56.74%
Throh (OU Bulk Up) [+1]    Payback    47.75 - 56.74%
Kingdra (OU Mixed Dragon Dance) [Life Orb]    Outrage    48.03 - 56.74%
Cobalion (OU Calm Mind) [+1]    HP Ice    47.75 - 56.74%
Alakazam (OU Substitute + 3 Attacks)    Shadow Ball    47.75 - 56.74%
Venusaur (Special Growth) [Life Orb]    HP Fire    48.31 - 57.3%
Gyarados (Choice Band)    Ice Fang    48.31 - 57.3%
Gallade (OU Swords Dance) [Life Orb]    Ice Punch    48.31 - 57.3%
Celebi (Nasty Plot Sweeper) [Life Orb]    HP Fire    48.31 - 57.3%
Haxorus (Choice Scarf)    Outrage    50 - 59.26%
Toxicroak (Nasty Plot) [Life Orb]    Dark Pulse    50.56 - 59.55%
Salamence (Offensive Dragon Dance)    Fire Blast    50.56 - 59.55%
Galvantula (OU Choice Specs) [Choice Specs]    HP Ice    50.56 - 59.55%
Eelektross (OU Mixed Coil) [Life Orb]    HP Ice    50.56 - 59.55%
Dragonite (Bulky Dragon Dance) [+1]    Fire Punch    50.56 - 59.55%
Crobat (OU Taunt + Roost)    Brave Bird    50.56 - 59.55%
Swampert (Choice Band)    Ice Punch    50.56 - 60.11%
Stoutland (OU Choice Band) [Choice Band]    Crunch    50.56 - 60.11%
Metagross (Mixed) [Life Orb]    Meteor Mash    50.84 - 60.11%
Machamp (OU Attacking Lead)    Payback    50.56 - 60.11%
Kingdra (OU ChestoRest Dragon Dance) [+1]    Outrage    50.84 - 60.11%
Azelf (OU Physical Choice) [Choice Band]    Ice Punch    50.56 - 60.11%
Sceptile (OU Life Orb) [Life Orb] [Overgrow]    Leaf Storm    51.12 - 60.39%
Scrafty (Bulk Up) [+1]    Crunch    51.12 - 60.67%
Jirachi (Superachi!) [+1]    HP Fire    51.12 - 60.67%
Gastrodon (Tank) [+1]    Ice Beam    51.12 - 60.67%
Celebi (Choice) [Choice Specs]    HP Ice    51.12 - 60.67%
Terrakion (Double Dancer) [+1]    Stone Edge    51.68 - 60.95%
Roserade (OU Toxic Spikes) [Life Orb]    HP Fire    51.68 - 61.23%
Lilligant (OU Quiver Dance) [Life Orb]    HP Fire    51.68 - 61.23%
Tentacruel (Offensive) [Life Orb]    Ice Beam    52.24 - 61.79%
Kabutops (OU Choice Band) [Choice Band]    Stone Edge    52.24 - 61.79%
Rotom-W (Choice) [Choice Specs]    HP Fire    52.8 - 62.35%
Eelektross (OU Acid Spray)    Flamethrower    52.8 - 62.35%
Toxicroak (Bulk Up) [+1]    Sucker Punch    53.37 - 62.92%
Latios (Calm Mind) [Life Orb]    HP Fire    53.93 - 63.48%
Conkeldurr (Bulk Up)    Payback    53.93 - 63.48%
Snorlax (OU Offensive) [Choice Band]    Pursuit    53.93 - 64.04%
Lucario (Choice Band)    Crunch    53.93 - 64.04%
Jolteon (OU Boosting Sweeper) [Life Orb]    Shadow Ball    53.93 - 64.04%
Heracross (OU Bulk Up) [+1]    Megahorn    54.21 - 64.04%
Empoleon (OU Agility)    Ice Beam    54.49 - 64.6%
Kingdra (OU Mixed Dragon Dance) [+1]    Outrage    54.77 - 64.88%
Archeops (OU Physical Sweeper) [+1]    Stone Edge    54.77 - 64.88%
Gorebyss (OU Shell Smash Sweeper)    Ice Beam    55.61 - 65.73%
Suicune (OU Offensive Calm Mind) [Life Orb]    Ice Beam    56.17 - 66.29%
Scrafty (Dragon Dance) [Life Orb]    Crunch    56.17 - 66.29%
Tyranitar (Choice Scarf) [Sand Stream]    Crunch    57.3 - 67.41%
Mamoswine (OU Choice Scarf) [Choice Scarf]    Icicle Spear    57.3 - 67.97%
Infernape (Swords Dance) [Life Orb]    Fire Punch    57.3 - 67.97%
Tyranitar (TyraniBoah) [Sand Stream]    Fire Blast    57.86 - 68.53%
Rotom-C (OU Choice) [Choice Specs]    HP Fire    57.86 - 68.53%
Deoxys-S (Life Orb Sweeper) [Life Orb]    Ice Beam    57.86 - 68.53%
Aerodactyl (OU Hone Claws) [Life Orb] [Rock Head] [+1]    Stone Edge    58.14 - 68.53%
Mienshao (Swords Dance) [Life Orb] [+2]    Stone Edge    58.42 - 68.82%
Landorus (Swords Dance) [Life Orb] [+2]    Stone Edge    58.42 - 68.82%
Scizor (Bulky Swords Dance) [+2]    Bug Bite    58.42 - 69.1%
Mew (OU Nasty Plot)    Fire Blast    58.42 - 69.1%
Heatran (Specially Defensive)    Lava Plume    57.86 - 69.1%
Venomoth (OU Quiver Dance Sweeper) [Life Orb] [+1]    Bug Buzz    59.26 - 70.22%
Weavile (OU Swords Dance) [Life Orb]    Night Slash    59.55 - 70.78%
Volcarona (Bulky Quiver Dance)    Fiery Dance    59.55 - 70.78%
Lilligant (OU Quiver Dance) [+1]    HP Fire    60.11 - 70.78%
Haxorus (Double Dance) [Draco Plate]    Outrage    59.83 - 70.78%
Bisharp (OU Swords Dance)    Sucker Punch    59.55 - 70.78%
Starmie (Life Orb) [Life Orb]    Ice Beam    60.11 - 71.34%
Eelektross (OU Mixed Attacker) [Life Orb]    Flamethrower    60.11 - 71.34%
Archeops (OU Acrobatics) [Defeatist] [+1]    Acrobatics    60.67 - 71.34%
Scizor (Choice Band)    Pursuit    60.67 - 71.91%
Reuniclus (Calm Mind) [Life Orb] [+1]    Psychic    60.95 - 71.91%
Lucario (Nasty Plot) [Life Orb]    Dark Pulse    60.67 - 71.91%
Espeon (Calm Mind) [Life Orb]    Shadow Ball    60.67 - 71.91%
Magnezone (Trapped in the zone) [+1]    HP Fire    61.23 - 72.47%
Latios (Offensive) [Expert Belt]    Draco Meteor    61.51 - 72.47%
Crustle (OU Shell Smash) [Expert Belt] [+2]    Stone Edge    61.51 - 72.47%
Ludicolo (OU Special Rain) [Life Orb]    Ice Beam    61.79 - 73.03%
Virizion (Offensive Calm Mind) [Life Orb] [+1]    HP Ice    62.35 - 73.59%
Jolteon (OU Choice Specs) [Choice Specs]    Shadow Ball    62.35 - 73.59%
Cobalion (OU Calm Mind) [Life Orb] [+1]    HP Ice    62.35 - 73.59%
Alakazam (OU Substitute + 3 Attacks) [Life Orb]    Shadow Ball    62.35 - 73.59%
Scolipede (OU Swords Dance) [Life Orb] [Swarm]    Megahorn    62.64 - 74.15%
Metagross (Choice Band)    Pursuit    62.92 - 74.15%
Azumarill (OU Choice Band) [Choice Band]    Ice Punch    63.48 - 74.71%
Sharpedo (OU Speed Boost) [Life Orb]    Ice Beam    64.04 - 75.84%
Salamence (Offensive Dragon Dance) [+1]    Outrage    64.32 - 75.84%
Suicune (OU Offensive Calm Mind) [+1]    Ice Beam    64.6 - 76.4%
Spiritomb (OU Calm Mind) [+1]    Dark Pulse    64.6 - 76.4%
Scrafty (Dragon Dance) [+1]    Crunch    64.6 - 76.4%
Reuniclus (Offensive Trick Room) [Life Orb]    Shadow Ball    64.6 - 76.4%
Abomasnow (OU SubSeed) [Snow Warning]    Blizzard    64.6 - 76.4%
Salamence (Offensive Dragon Dance) [Life Orb]    Fire Blast    65.16 - 76.96%
Haxorus (Dragon Dance) [Life Orb]    Outrage    65.16 - 76.96%
Zoroark (OU Choice Scarf) [Choice Scarf]    Dark Pulse    66.29 - 78.08%
Suicune (OU Substitute + Calm Mind) [+1]    Ice Beam    66.29 - 78.08%
Ludicolo (OU Swords Dance) [Life Orb] [+2]    Ice Punch    66.29 - 78.08%
Cofagrigus (OU Calm Mind) [+1]    Shadow Ball    66.29 - 78.08%
Heracross (OU Choice Scarf) [Choice Scarf] [Guts]    Megahorn    66.57 - 78.37%
Terrakion (Double Dancer) [Life Orb] [+1]    Stone Edge    66.85 - 79.21%
Gliscor (AcroBat)    Acrobatics    67.41 - 79.77%
Bouffalant (OU Choice Band) [Choice Band]    Payback    67.41 - 79.77%
Hydreigon (Choice Scarf)    Fire Blast    67.97 - 80.33%
Azelf (OU Stealth Rock)    Fire Blast    67.97 - 80.33%
Weavile (OU Physical Attacker) [Life Orb]    Pursuit    67.97 - 80.89%
Ninetales (Specially Defensive) [Drought]    Flamethrower    67.97 - 80.89%
Nidoking (OU Choice Scarf) [Choice Scarf]    Fire Blast    68.53 - 80.89%
Terrakion (Double Dancer) [+2]    Stone Edge    69.1 - 81.17%
Golurk (OU Rock Polish) [Life Orb]    Shadow Punch    69.1 - 81.46%
Venusaur (Mixed Growth) [Life Orb] [+2]    HP Fire    69.66 - 82.02%
Starmie (Choice Specs)    Ice Beam    69.66 - 82.02%
Espeon (Calm Mind) [+1]    Shadow Ball    69.66 - 82.58%
Dragonite (Offensive Dragon Dance) [+1]    Outrage    69.94 - 82.58%
Cloyster (Shell Smash) [White Herb]    Icicle Spear    69.66 - 82.58%
Kingdra (OU Mixed Rain Dance) [Life Orb]    Draco Meteor    70.22 - 82.86%
Escavalier (OU Choice Band) [Choice Band]    Megahorn    70.22 - 82.86%
Vaporeon (Hydration Tank) [Life Orb]    Ice Beam    70.22 - 83.14%
Toxicroak (Swords Dance) [+2]    Sucker Punch    70.22 - 83.14%
Nidoking (OU Special Attacker) [Life Orb]    Ice Beam    70.22 - 83.14%
Lucario (Choice Specs)    Dark Pulse    70.22 - 83.14%
Gengar (Substitute + Disable)    Shadow Ball    70.78 - 83.14%
Azelf (OU Nasty Plot) [Life Orb]    Flamethrower    70.22 - 83.14%
Politoed (Choice Specs) [Drizzle]    Ice Beam    70.78 - 83.7%
Empoleon (OU Agility) [Life Orb]    Ice Beam    70.78 - 83.7%
Kingdra (OU Mixed Dragon Dance) [Life Orb] [+1]    Outrage    71.62 - 84.26%
Durant (OU Hustlah') [Life Orb] [+1]    X-Scissor    71.62 - 84.26%
Volcarona (Substitute)    Fiery Dance    71.34 - 84.83%
Throh (OU Bulk Up) [Guts] [+1]    Payback    71.91 - 84.83%
Gastrodon (Choice Specs)    Ice Beam    71.91 - 84.83%
Alakazam (OU Offensive Calm Mind) [+1]    Shadow Ball    71.91 - 84.83%
Gorebyss (OU Shell Smash Sweeper) [Life Orb]    Ice Beam    72.47 - 85.39%
Omastar (OU Shell Smash) [Life Orb]    Ice Beam    73.03 - 85.95%
Bisharp (OU Thunder Wave) [Life Orb]    Pursuit    72.47 - 85.95%
Tyranitar (Dragon Dance) [Life Orb] [Sand Stream]    Crunch    74.15 - 87.64%
Celebi (Nasty Plot Sweeper) [+2]    HP Fire    74.71 - 88.2%
Haxorus (Choice Band)    Outrage    75 - 88.48%
Mew (OU Nasty Plot) [Life Orb]    Fire Blast    75.84 - 89.32%
Scizor (Bulky Swords Dance) [Life Orb] [+2]    Bug Bite    76.12 - 89.6%
Terrakion (Choice Band) [+1]    Stone Edge    77.52 - 91.29%
Toxicroak (Nasty Plot) [+2]    Dark Pulse    77.52 - 91.57%
Lilligant (OU Quiver Dance) [Life Orb] [+1]    HP Fire    77.52 - 91.57%
Bisharp (OU Swords Dance) [Life Orb]    Sucker Punch    77.52 - 91.57%
Weavile (OU Physical Attacker) [Choice Band]    Pursuit    79.21 - 93.25%
Staraptor (Choice Scarf)    Brave Bird    79.21 - 93.25%
Latios (Offensive) [Life Orb]    Draco Meteor    79.49 - 93.82%
Crustle (OU Shell Smash) [Life Orb] [+2]    Stone Edge    79.49 - 93.82%
Golurk (OU Choice Band) [Choice Band]    Shadow Punch    79.77 - 94.38%
Conkeldurr (Bulk Up) [+1]    Payback    80.33 - 94.94%
Archeops (OU Acrobatics)    Acrobatics    80.89 - 94.94%
Kingdra (OU Choice Specs) [Choice Specs]    Draco Meteor    80.89 - 95.5%
Jolteon (OU Boosting Sweeper) [Life Orb] [+1]    Shadow Ball    80.89 - 95.5%
Latias (Choice Specs)    Draco Meteor    81.17 - 96.06%
Heracross (OU Bulk Up) [Guts] [+1]    Megahorn    81.17 - 96.06%
Gorebyss (OU SmashPass) [White Herb] [+2]    Ice Beam    81.46 - 96.06%
Empoleon (OU Choice Specs) [Choice Specs]    Ice Beam    81.46 - 96.06%
Kyurem (Choice) [Choice Scarf]    Ice Beam    83.14 - 98.31%
Dragonite (Mixed Attacker) [Life Orb]    Fire Blast    83.14 - 98.31%
Abomasnow (OU Choice Scarf) [Choice Scarf] [Snow Warning]    Blizzard    83.14 - 98.31%
Salamence (Offensive Dragon Dance) [Life Orb] [+1]    Outrage    83.42 - 98.59%
Suicune (OU Offensive Calm Mind) [Life Orb] [+1]    Ice Beam    83.7 - 98.87%
Scolipede (OU Swords Dance) [Life Orb] [+2]    Megahorn    83.7 - 98.87%
Scrafty (Dragon Dance) [Life Orb] [+1]    Crunch    84.26 - 99.43%
Mamoswine (OU Physical Attacker) [Life Orb]    Icicle Crash    84.26 - 99.43%
Zoroark (OU All-Out Attacker) [Life Orb]    Dark Pulse    85.95 - 101.12%
Tyranitar (Dragon Dance) [Sand Stream] [+1]    Crunch    85.95 - 101.12%
Jellicent (Choice Specs)    Shadow Ball    85.95 - 101.68%
Salamence (MixMence) [Life Orb]    Fire Blast    86.51 - 102.24%
Yanmega (OU Speed Boost) [Life Orb]    Air Slash    86.51 - 102.8%
Infernape (Swords Dance) [Life Orb] [Blaze]    Fire Punch    86.51 - 102.8%
Heatran (Specially Defensive) [Flash Fire]    Lava Plume    86.51 - 102.8%
Lucario (Swords Dance) [Life Orb] [+2]    Ice Punch    87.64 - 103.37%
Nidoking (OU Mixed Hone Claws) [Life Orb]    Blizzard    88.2 - 103.93%
Scizor (Offensive Swords Dance) [Life Orb] [+2]    Bug Bite    88.76 - 104.77%
Terrakion (Double Dancer) [Life Orb] [+2]    Stone Edge    89.32 - 105.33%
Hydreigon (Offensive) [Expert Belt]    Dark Pulse    89.6 - 105.61%
Volcarona (Bulky Quiver Dance) [+1]    Fiery Dance    89.88 - 106.17%
Kabutops (OU Rain Sweeper) [Life Orb] [+2]    Stone Edge    90.44 - 106.46%
Kyurem (Glaciate)    Ice Beam    89.88 - 106.74%
Cloyster (Shell Smash) [Life Orb]    Icicle Spear    89.88 - 106.74%
Chandelure (OU Calm Mind)    Flamethrower    89.88 - 106.74%
Archeops (OU Acrobatics) [Flying Gem] [Defeatist] [+1]    Acrobatics    89.88 - 106.74%
Espeon (Calm Mind) [Life Orb] [+1]    Shadow Ball    91.01 - 107.3%
Toxicroak (Swords Dance) [Life Orb] [+2]    Sucker Punch    91.57 - 107.86%
Gengar (Substitute + Pain Split) [Life Orb]    Shadow Ball    91.01 - 107.86%
Latios (Choice) [Choice Specs]    Draco Meteor    91.85 - 108.14%
Volcarona (Offensive Quiver Dance) [Life Orb]    Fiery Dance    93.25 - 110.11%
Tyranitar (Choice Band) [Sand Stream]    Crunch    93.25 - 110.11%
Alakazam (OU Offensive Calm Mind) [Life Orb] [+1]    Shadow Ball    93.25 - 110.11%
Gallade (OU Swords Dance) [Life Orb] [+2]    Ice Punch    96.06 - 113.48%
Dragonite (Tank)    Hurricane    96.06 - 113.48%
Venusaur (Special Growth) [Life Orb] [+2]    HP Fire    97.19 - 114.6%
Mamoswine (OU Physical Attacker) [Choice Band]    Icicle Crash    96.62 - 114.6%
Celebi (Nasty Plot Sweeper) [Life Orb] [+2]    HP Fire    97.19 - 114.6%
Haxorus (Dragon Dance) [Life Orb] [+1]    Outrage    97.75 - 114.88%
Hydreigon (Choice Specs)    Draco Meteor    97.75 - 115.44%
Zoroark (OU Choice Specs) [Choice Specs]    Dark Pulse    99.43 - 116.85%
Heracross (OU Choice Band) [Choice Band] [Guts]    Megahorn    99.71 - 117.41%
Yanmega (OU Choice Specs) [Choice Specs]    Air Slash    100 - 117.97%
Haxorus (Double Dance) [+2]    Outrage    100.28 - 117.97%
Toxicroak (Nasty Plot) [Life Orb] [+2]    Dark Pulse    100.56 - 118.53%
Gliscor (AcroBat) [Flying Gem]    Acrobatics    101.12 - 119.66%
Charizard (OU Solar Power) [Choice Scarf]    Fire Blast    101.68 - 120.22%
Victini (OU Choice Scarf + Final Gambit) [Choice Scarf]    V-create    104.49 - 123.03%
Escavalier (OU Choice Band) [Choice Band] [Swarm]    Megahorn    105.33 - 124.15%
Volcarona (Substitute) [+1]    Fiery Dance    107.86 - 126.96%
Gastrodon (Choice Specs) [+1]    Ice Beam    107.86 - 126.96%
Kyurem (Life Orb) [Life Orb]    Ice Beam    108.42 - 128.08%
Infernape (Mixed Attacker) [Life Orb]    Overheat    109.55 - 128.65%
Gorebyss (OU Shell Smash Sweeper) [+2]    Ice Beam    111.23 - 130.89%
Tyranitar (Dragon Dance) [Life Orb] [Sand Stream] [+1]    Crunch    111.23 - 131.46%
Victini (OU Special Sweeper) [Life Orb]    Fire Blast    113.48 - 133.7%
Chandelure (OU Substitute)    Fire Blast    114.6 - 134.83%
Ninetales (Special Attacker) [Drought]    Fire Blast    114.6 - 135.39%
Rotom-H (OU Choice) [Choice Scarf]    Overheat    115.16 - 136.51%
Infernape (Swords Dance) [Life Orb] [+2]    Fire Punch    115.16 - 136.51%
Heatran (Offensive)    Fire Blast    115.16 - 136.51%
Mew (OU Nasty Plot) [+2]    Fire Blast    116.85 - 137.64%
Infernape (Choice Band)    Flare Blitz    116.85 - 138.2%
Staraptor (Choice Band)    Brave Bird    117.97 - 138.76%
Chandelure (OU Calm Mind) [Life Orb]    Flamethrower    117.97 - 138.76%
Volcarona (ChestoRest)    Fire Blast    118.53 - 139.88%
Bisharp (OU Swords Dance) [+2]    Sucker Punch    118.53 - 139.88%
Weavile (OU Swords Dance) [Life Orb] [+2]    Night Slash    118.53 - 140.44%
Haxorus (Double Dance) [Draco Plate] [+2]    Outrage    119.66 - 141.01%
Conkeldurr (Bulk Up) [Guts] [+1]    Payback    120.78 - 142.13%
Archeops (OU Acrobatics) [+1]    Acrobatics    120.22 - 142.13%
Lucario (Nasty Plot) [Life Orb] [+2]    Dark Pulse    121.91 - 143.82%
Staraptor (Life Orb) [Life Orb]    Brave Bird    123.03 - 144.94%
Heatran (Choice Scarf)    Overheat    123.03 - 144.94%
Kyurem (Choice) [Choice Specs]    Ice Beam    124.71 - 147.19%
Chandelure (OU Choice Scarf) [Choice Scarf]    Fire Blast    124.71 - 147.19%
Scolipede (OU Swords Dance) [Life Orb] [Swarm] [+2]    Megahorn    125.84 - 148.31%
Darmanitan (OU Choice Scarf) [Choice Scarf]    Flare Blitz    125.28 - 148.31%
Haxorus (Swords Dance) [Life Orb] [+2]    Outrage    130.05 - 153.37%
Gliscor (AcroBat) [+2]    Acrobatics    134.83 - 158.98%
Chandelure (OU Calm Mind) [+1]    Flamethrower    134.83 - 158.98%
Zoroark (OU Illusion Sweeper) [Life Orb] [+2]    Sucker Punch    136.51 - 160.67%
Cloyster (Shell Smash) [White Herb] [+2]    Icicle Spear    138.76 - 164.04%
Azelf (OU Nasty Plot) [Life Orb] [+2]    Flamethrower    139.88 - 164.6%
Volcarona (Offensive Quiver Dance) [Life Orb] [+1]    Fiery Dance    139.88 - 165.16%
Gorebyss (OU Shell Smash Sweeper) [Life Orb] [+2]    Ice Beam    143.82 - 169.66%
Omastar (OU Shell Smash) [Life Orb] [+2]    Ice Beam    144.94 - 170.78%
Victini (OU Physical Attacker) [Life Orb]    V-create    148.31 - 175.28%
Chandelure (OU Substitute) [Life Orb]    Fire Blast    148.31 - 175.28%
Ninetales (Special Attacker) [Life Orb] [Drought]    Fire Blast    148.87 - 175.84%
Heatran (Offensive) [Life Orb]    Fire Blast    150 - 176.96%
Mew (OU Nasty Plot) [Life Orb] [+2]    Fire Blast    151.68 - 178.65%
Charizard (OU Solar Power) [Choice Specs]    Fire Blast    152.24 - 180.33%
Bisharp (OU Swords Dance) [Life Orb] [+2]    Sucker Punch    153.37 - 180.89%
Infernape (Mixed Attacker) [Life Orb] [Blaze]    Overheat    162.35 - 192.13%
Darmanitan (OU Physical Attacker) [Life Orb]    Flare Blitz    162.35 - 192.13%
Victini (OU Physical Attacker) [Choice Band]    V-create    170.78 - 201.12%
Chandelure (OU Substitute) [Flash Fire]    Fire Blast    170.78 - 201.12%
Zoroark (OU Illusion Sweeper) [Life Orb] [+2]    Dark Pulse    171.91 - 202.24%
Infernape (Swords Dance) [Life Orb] [Blaze] [+2]    Fire Punch    171.91 - 202.8%
Rotom-H (OU Choice) [Choice Specs]    Overheat    172.47 - 203.93%
Heatran (Offensive) [Flash Fire]    Fire Blast    172.47 - 203.93%
Infernape (Nasty Plot) [Life Orb] [Blaze]    Fire Blast    175.28 - 206.17%
Chandelure (OU Calm Mind) [Life Orb] [+1]    Flamethrower    175.28 - 206.17%
Volcarona (ChestoRest) [+1]    Fire Blast    176.96 - 208.98%
Cloyster (Shell Smash) [Life Orb] [+2]    Icicle Spear    180.89 - 212.92%
Archeops (OU Acrobatics) [Flying Gem] [+1]    Acrobatics    180.89 - 212.92%
Heatran (Choice Scarf) [Flash Fire]    Overheat    183.7 - 216.29%
Chandelure (OU Choice Scarf) [Choice Scarf] [Flash Fire]    Fire Blast    185.95 - 219.66%
Darmanitan (OU Physical Attacker) [Choice Band]    Flare Blitz    187.64 - 221.34%
Ninetales (Choice Specs) [Drought]    Overheat    199.43 - 234.83%
Heatran (Choice Specs)    Overheat    201.12 - 237.64%
Gliscor (AcroBat) [Flying Gem] [+2]    Acrobatics    201.12 - 237.64%
Chandelure (OU Calm Mind) [Flash Fire] [+1]    Flamethrower    201.12 - 237.64%
Chandelure (OU Choice Specs) [Choice Specs]    Overheat    217.97 - 256.74%
Chandelure (OU Substitute) [Life Orb] [Flash Fire]    Fire Blast    221.34 - 261.23%
Heatran (Offensive) [Life Orb] [Flash Fire]    Fire Blast    224.15 - 264.6%
Infernape (Nasty Plot) [Life Orb] [+2]    Fire Blast    233.14 - 274.71%
Chandelure (OU Calm Mind) [Life Orb] [Flash Fire] [+1]    Flamethrower    261.79 - 308.42%
Ninetales (Nasty Plot) [Life Orb] [Drought] [+2]    Fire Blast    297.19 - 350.56%
Heatran (Choice Specs) [Flash Fire]    Overheat    301.68 - 355.61%
Chandelure (OU Choice Specs) [Choice Specs] [Flash Fire]    Overheat    325.84 - 384.26%
Infernape (Nasty Plot) [Life Orb] [Blaze] [+2]    Fire Blast    348.87 - 411.23%
And finally, the specially defensive CAP2, at 252/0/252 with a +SpD nature
Code:
Rotom-C (OU Choice) [Choice Specs]    HP Fire    42.13 - 50%
Mew (OU Nasty Plot)    Fire Blast    42.69 - 50.56%
Heatran (Specially Defensive)    Lava Plume    42.69 - 50.56%
Crustle (OU Support) [Mental Herb]    Stone Edge    42.97 - 50.84%
Mamoswine (OU Stealth Rock)    Ice Shard    42.69 - 51.12%
Venomoth (OU Quiver Dance Sweeper) [Life Orb] [+1]    Bug Buzz    43.25 - 51.4%
Sawsbuck (OU Chlorophyll Sweeper) [Life Orb] [+2]    Horn Leech    43.53 - 51.4%
Starmie (Life Orb) [Life Orb]    Ice Beam    43.82 - 51.68%
Lilligant (OU Quiver Dance) [+1]    HP Fire    43.82 - 51.68%
Eelektross (OU Mixed Attacker) [Life Orb]    Flamethrower    43.82 - 51.68%
Volcarona (Bulky Quiver Dance)    Fiery Dance    43.82 - 52.24%
Virizion (Swords Dance) [Life Orb] [+2]    Leaf Blade    44.38 - 52.24%
Reuniclus (Calm Mind) [Life Orb] [+1]    Psychic    44.1 - 52.24%
Lucario (Nasty Plot) [Life Orb]    Dark Pulse    44.38 - 52.24%
Virizion (Offensive Calm Mind) [Life Orb] [+1]    HP Ice    44.38 - 52.8%
Magnezone (Trapped in the zone) [+1]    HP Fire    44.38 - 52.8%
Ludicolo (OU Special Rain) [Life Orb]    Ice Beam    44.38 - 52.8%
Latios (Calm Mind) [+1]    HP Fire    44.38 - 52.8%
Cobalion (OU Calm Mind) [Life Orb] [+1]    HP Ice    44.38 - 52.8%
Gyarados (Offensive Dragon Dance) [Life Orb]    Stone Edge    44.94 - 53.08%
Throh (OU Bulk Up)    Payback    44.94 - 53.37%
Jolteon (OU Choice Specs) [Choice Specs]    Shadow Ball    44.94 - 53.37%
Dusknoir (OU SubPunch)    Ice Punch    44.94 - 53.37%
Gyarados (Bulky Dragon Dance) [+1]    Stone Edge    45.5 - 53.65%
Scolipede (OU Support)    Megahorn    45.5 - 53.93%
Alakazam (OU Substitute + 3 Attacks) [Life Orb]    Shadow Ball    45.5 - 53.93%
Ludicolo (OU Swords Dance) [Life Orb]    Ice Punch    46.62 - 55.05%
Lucario (Choice Scarf)    Crunch    46.62 - 55.05%
Suicune (OU Offensive Calm Mind) [+1]    Ice Beam    47.19 - 55.61%
Spiritomb (OU Calm Mind) [+1]    Dark Pulse    47.19 - 55.61%
Abomasnow (OU SubSeed) [Snow Warning]    Blizzard    47.19 - 55.61%
Mienshao (Choice) [Choice Band]    Stone Edge    47.47 - 55.89%
Scrafty (Bulk Up)    Crunch    47.19 - 56.17%
Reuniclus (Offensive Trick Room) [Life Orb]    Shadow Ball    47.75 - 56.17%
Drapion (OU Toxic Spikes)    Crunch    47.19 - 56.17%
Dragonite (Bulky Dragon Dance)    Fire Punch    47.75 - 56.17%
Kingdra (OU ChestoRest Dragon Dance)    Outrage    47.47 - 56.46%
Cobalion (OU Swords Dance) [Life Orb] [+1]    Stone Edge    47.75 - 56.46%
Suicune (OU Substitute + Calm Mind) [+1]    Ice Beam    47.75 - 56.74%
Azelf (OU Physical Choice) [Choice Scarf]    Ice Punch    47.75 - 56.74%
Zoroark (OU Choice Scarf) [Choice Scarf]    Dark Pulse    47.75 - 57.3%
Cofagrigus (OU Calm Mind) [+1]    Shadow Ball    47.75 - 57.3%
Terrakion (Double Dancer)    Stone Edge    48.87 - 57.58%
Cobalion (OU Swords Dance) [+2]    Stone Edge    49.15 - 57.86%
Hydreigon (Choice Scarf)    Fire Blast    49.43 - 58.42%
Dugtrio (OU Revenge Killer) [Life Orb]    Sucker Punch    49.43 - 58.42%
Azelf (OU Stealth Rock)    Fire Blast    49.43 - 58.42%
Toxicroak (Swords Dance)    Sucker Punch    50 - 58.98%
Nidoking (OU Choice Scarf) [Choice Scarf]    Fire Blast    50 - 58.98%
Starmie (Choice Specs)    Ice Beam    50.56 - 59.55%
Ninetales (Specially Defensive) [Drought]    Flamethrower    50.56 - 59.55%
Metagross (Agility)    Ice Punch    50.56 - 59.55%
Venusaur (Mixed Growth) [Life Orb] [+2]    HP Fire    50.56 - 60.11%
Vaporeon (Hydration Tank) [Life Orb]    Ice Beam    50.56 - 60.11%
Snorlax (OU Offensive)    Pursuit    50.56 - 60.11%
Nidoking (OU Special Attacker) [Life Orb]    Ice Beam    50.56 - 60.11%
Heracross (OU Bulk Up)    Megahorn    50.84 - 60.11%
Espeon (Calm Mind) [Life Orb]    Psyshock    50.84 - 60.11%
Azelf (OU Nasty Plot) [Life Orb]    Flamethrower    50.56 - 60.11%
Lucario (Choice Specs)    Dark Pulse    51.12 - 60.67%
Gengar (Substitute + Disable)    Shadow Ball    51.12 - 60.67%
Kingdra (OU Mixed Dragon Dance)    Outrage    51.68 - 60.95%
Archeops (OU Physical Sweeper)    Stone Edge    51.68 - 60.95%
Politoed (Choice Specs) [Drizzle]    Ice Beam    51.68 - 61.23%
Empoleon (OU Agility) [Life Orb]    Ice Beam    51.68 - 61.23%
Alakazam (OU Offensive Calm Mind) [Life Orb]    Psyshock    52.24 - 61.51%
Gorebyss (OU Shell Smash Sweeper) [Life Orb]    Ice Beam    52.24 - 61.79%
Gastrodon (Choice Specs)    Ice Beam    52.24 - 61.79%
Volcarona (Substitute)    Fiery Dance    52.24 - 62.35%
Omastar (OU Shell Smash) [Life Orb]    Ice Beam    52.8 - 62.35%
Scizor (Bulky Swords Dance) [Life Orb]    Bug Bite    53.37 - 63.2%
Metagross (Choice Scarf)    Pursuit    53.93 - 63.48%
Gliscor (Swords Dance) [+2]    Ice Fang    53.93 - 63.48%
Celebi (Nasty Plot Sweeper) [+2]    HP Fire    53.93 - 64.04%
Bronzong (Offensive Trick Room) [Life Orb]    Gyro Ball    54.21 - 64.04%
Aerodactyl (OU Hone Claws) [Life Orb] [Rock Head]    Stone Edge    54.77 - 64.32%
Mandibuzz (OU Specially Defensive)    Brave Bird    54.49 - 64.6%
Metagross (Stealth Rock)    Meteor Mash    55.05 - 65.16%
Mew (OU Nasty Plot) [Life Orb]    Fire Blast    55.61 - 65.73%
Crustle (OU Shell Smash) [Life Orb]    Stone Edge    55.89 - 66.01%
Toxicroak (Nasty Plot) [+2]    Dark Pulse    56.74 - 66.85%
Lilligant (OU Quiver Dance) [Life Orb] [+1]    HP Fire    56.74 - 66.85%
Dugtrio (OU Revenge Killer) [Choice Band]    Sucker Punch    56.74 - 66.85%
Archeops (OU Acrobatics) [Defeatist]    Acrobatics    57.3 - 67.41%
Latios (Calm Mind) [Life Orb] [+1]    HP Fire    57.86 - 68.53%
Jolteon (OU Boosting Sweeper) [Life Orb] [+1]    Shadow Ball    58.42 - 69.1%
Espeon (Calm Mind) [+1]    Psyshock    58.42 - 69.1%
Kingdra (OU Choice Specs) [Choice Specs]    Draco Meteor    58.98 - 69.38%
Scolipede (OU Swords Dance) [Life Orb]    Megahorn    59.26 - 69.94%
Latias (Choice Specs)    Draco Meteor    59.26 - 69.94%
Gorebyss (OU SmashPass) [White Herb] [+2]    Ice Beam    59.55 - 70.22%
Empoleon (OU Choice Specs) [Choice Specs]    Ice Beam    59.55 - 70.22%
Salamence (Offensive Dragon Dance)    Outrage    60.11 - 71.06%
Alakazam (OU Offensive Calm Mind) [+1]    Psyshock    60.11 - 71.06%
Kyurem (Choice) [Choice Scarf]    Ice Beam    60.67 - 71.34%
Dragonite (Mixed Attacker) [Life Orb]    Fire Blast    60.11 - 71.34%
Abomasnow (OU Choice Scarf) [Choice Scarf] [Snow Warning]    Blizzard    60.67 - 71.34%
Ninjask (OU Baton Pass) [+2]    X-Scissor    60.67 - 71.62%
Suicune (OU Offensive Calm Mind) [Life Orb] [+1]    Ice Beam    60.67 - 71.91%
Gallade (OU Bulk Up) [+1]    Ice Punch    60.67 - 71.91%
Scrafty (Dragon Dance)    Crunch    61.23 - 72.47%
Gyarados (Choice Scarf) [+1]    Ice Fang    61.79 - 73.03%
Lucario (Swords Dance) [Life Orb]    Ice Punch    62.35 - 73.59%
Heracross (OU Choice Scarf) [Choice Scarf]    Megahorn    62.35 - 73.59%
Zoroark (OU Illusion Sweeper) [Life Orb]    Dark Pulse    62.35 - 74.15%
Scizor (Offensive Swords Dance) [Life Orb]    Bug Bite    62.64 - 74.15%
Jellicent (Choice Specs)    Shadow Ball    62.35 - 74.15%
Yanmega (OU Speed Boost) [Life Orb]    Air Slash    62.92 - 74.71%
Landorus (Swords Dance) [+2]    Stone Edge    63.48 - 74.71%
Heatran (Specially Defensive) [Flash Fire]    Lava Plume    62.92 - 74.71%
Terrakion (Double Dancer) [Life Orb]    Stone Edge    63.48 - 75%
Cobalion (OU Swords Dance) [Life Orb] [+2]    Stone Edge    63.48 - 75%
Kabutops (OU Rain Sweeper) [Life Orb]    Stone Edge    64.04 - 75.28%
Skarmory (Physically Defensive)    Brave Bird    64.04 - 75.84%
Nidoking (OU Mixed Hone Claws) [Life Orb]    Blizzard    64.04 - 75.84%
Ferrothorn (Choice Band)    Gyro Ball    64.32 - 75.84%
Toxicroak (Swords Dance) [Life Orb]    Sucker Punch    64.6 - 76.4%
Metagross (Agility) [Life Orb]    Meteor Mash    65.16 - 76.96%
Volcarona (Bulky Quiver Dance) [+1]    Fiery Dance    65.73 - 77.52%
Hydreigon (Offensive) [Expert Belt]    Dark Pulse    65.16 - 77.52%
Dragonite (Offensive Dragon Dance)    Outrage    65.73 - 77.52%
Chandelure (OU Calm Mind)    Flamethrower    65.73 - 77.52%
Metagross (Mixed) [Expert Belt]    Ice Punch    66.01 - 78.08%
Lucario (Agility) [Life Orb]    Crunch    66.29 - 78.08%
Kyurem (Glaciate)    Ice Beam    66.29 - 78.08%
Gengar (Substitute + Pain Split) [Life Orb]    Shadow Ball    66.29 - 78.08%
Latios (Choice) [Choice Specs]    Draco Meteor    66.57 - 78.37%
Tyranitar (Standard) [Sand Stream]    Crunch    66.29 - 79.21%
Kingdra (OU Mixed Dragon Dance) [Life Orb]    Outrage    66.85 - 79.21%
Durant (OU Hustlah') [Life Orb]    X-Scissor    66.85 - 79.21%
Throh (OU Bulk Up) [+1]    Payback    67.41 - 79.77%
Gyarados (Choice Band)    Ice Fang    67.97 - 80.33%
Gallade (OU Swords Dance) [Life Orb]    Ice Punch    67.97 - 80.33%
Volcarona (Offensive Quiver Dance) [Life Orb]    Fiery Dance    67.97 - 80.89%
Tyranitar (TyraniBoah) [Sand Stream]    Crunch    69.66 - 82.58%
Dragonite (Tank)    Hurricane    69.66 - 82.58%
Venusaur (Special Growth) [Life Orb] [+2]    HP Fire    70.22 - 83.14%
Celebi (Nasty Plot Sweeper) [Life Orb] [+2]    HP Fire    70.22 - 83.14%
Haxorus (Choice Scarf)    Outrage    70.78 - 83.42%
Dragonite (Bulky Dragon Dance) [+1]    Fire Punch    70.78 - 83.7%
Swampert (Choice Band)    Ice Punch    71.34 - 84.26%
Stoutland (OU Choice Band) [Choice Band]    Crunch    71.34 - 84.26%
Scrafty (Bulk Up) [+1]    Crunch    71.34 - 84.26%
Salamence (MixMence) [Life Orb]    Outrage    71.62 - 84.26%
Kingdra (OU ChestoRest Dragon Dance) [+1]    Outrage    71.62 - 84.26%
Hydreigon (Offensive) [Life Orb]    Dark Pulse    71.34 - 84.26%
Crobat (OU Taunt + Roost)    Brave Bird    71.34 - 84.26%
Azelf (OU Physical Choice) [Choice Band]    Ice Punch    71.34 - 84.26%
Metagross (Mixed) [Life Orb]    Meteor Mash    71.62 - 84.55%
Zoroark (OU All-Out Attacker) [Life Orb]    Sucker Punch    71.34 - 84.83%
Machamp (OU Substitute + 3 Attacks)    Payback    71.91 - 84.83%
Yanmega (OU Choice Specs) [Choice Specs]    Air Slash    72.47 - 85.95%
Terrakion (Double Dancer) [+1]    Stone Edge    72.75 - 85.95%
Toxicroak (Nasty Plot) [Life Orb] [+2]    Dark Pulse    73.03 - 86.51%
Kabutops (OU Choice Band) [Choice Band]    Stone Edge    73.59 - 86.79%
Charizard (OU Solar Power) [Choice Scarf]    Fire Blast    74.15 - 87.64%
Toxicroak (Bulk Up) [+1]    Sucker Punch    74.71 - 88.2%
Conkeldurr (Bulk Up)    Payback    75.84 - 89.32%
Espeon (Calm Mind) [Life Orb] [+1]    Psyshock    76.12 - 89.6%
Snorlax (OU Offensive) [Choice Band]    Pursuit    76.4 - 89.88%
Lucario (Choice Band)    Crunch    76.4 - 89.88%
Heracross (OU Bulk Up) [+1]    Megahorn    76.12 - 90.16%
Archeops (OU Physical Sweeper) [+1]    Stone Edge    76.96 - 91.01%
Kingdra (OU Mixed Dragon Dance) [+1]    Outrage    77.52 - 91.29%
Salamence (Offensive Dragon Dance) [Life Orb]    Outrage    78.37 - 92.13%
Alakazam (OU Offensive Calm Mind) [Life Orb] [+1]    Psyshock    78.37 - 92.13%
Volcarona (Substitute) [+1]    Fiery Dance    78.08 - 92.69%
Kyurem (Life Orb) [Life Orb]    Ice Beam    78.08 - 92.69%
Gastrodon (Choice Specs) [+1]    Ice Beam    78.65 - 92.69%
Scrafty (Dragon Dance) [Life Orb]    Crunch    79.21 - 93.25%
Infernape (Mixed Attacker) [Life Orb]    Overheat    79.21 - 93.25%
Tyranitar (Choice Scarf) [Sand Stream]    Crunch    80.89 - 94.94%
Mamoswine (OU Choice Scarf) [Choice Scarf]    Icicle Spear    80.89 - 94.94%
Gorebyss (OU Shell Smash Sweeper) [+2]    Ice Beam    80.33 - 94.94%
Infernape (Swords Dance) [Life Orb]    Fire Punch    81.46 - 96.62%
Scizor (Bulky Swords Dance) [+2]    Bug Bite    82.02 - 96.91%
Mienshao (Swords Dance) [Life Orb] [+2]    Stone Edge    82.3 - 96.91%
Landorus (Swords Dance) [Life Orb] [+2]    Stone Edge    82.3 - 96.91%
Aerodactyl (OU Hone Claws) [Life Orb] [Rock Head] [+1]    Stone Edge    82.02 - 96.91%
Ninetales (Special Attacker) [Drought]    Fire Blast    82.58 - 97.75%
Chandelure (OU Substitute)    Fire Blast    82.58 - 97.75%
Victini (OU Special Sweeper) [Life Orb]    Fire Blast    83.14 - 98.31%
Bisharp (OU Swords Dance)    Sucker Punch    83.14 - 98.31%
Weavile (OU Swords Dance) [Life Orb]    Night Slash    84.26 - 99.43%
Rotom-H (OU Choice) [Choice Scarf]    Overheat    84.26 - 99.43%
Heatran (Offensive)    Fire Blast    84.26 - 99.43%
Haxorus (Double Dance) [Draco Plate]    Outrage    84.55 - 99.71%
Mew (OU Nasty Plot) [+2]    Fire Blast    84.83 - 100%
Infernape (Nasty Plot) [Life Orb]    Fire Blast    84.83 - 100%
Chandelure (OU Calm Mind) [Life Orb]    Flamethrower    84.83 - 100%
Archeops (OU Acrobatics) [Defeatist] [+1]    Acrobatics    84.83 - 100%
Scizor (Choice Band)    Pursuit    85.95 - 101.12%
Crustle (OU Shell Smash) [Expert Belt] [+2]    Stone Edge    85.95 - 101.4%
Volcarona (ChestoRest)    Fire Blast    85.95 - 101.68%
Metagross (Choice Band)    Pursuit    88.2 - 103.93%
Lucario (Nasty Plot) [Life Orb] [+2]    Dark Pulse    88.2 - 103.93%
Sharpedo (OU Speed Boost) [Life Orb]    Crunch    88.2 - 104.49%
Scolipede (OU Swords Dance) [Life Orb] [Swarm]    Megahorn    88.76 - 104.77%
Heatran (Choice Scarf)    Overheat    89.32 - 105.05%
Azumarill (OU Choice Band) [Choice Band]    Ice Punch    88.76 - 105.05%
Salamence (Offensive Dragon Dance) [+1]    Outrage    90.44 - 106.46%
Kyurem (Choice) [Choice Specs]    Ice Beam    89.88 - 106.74%
Chandelure (OU Choice Scarf) [Choice Scarf]    Fire Blast    89.88 - 106.74%
Scrafty (Dragon Dance) [+1]    Crunch    91.01 - 107.86%
Haxorus (Dragon Dance) [Life Orb]    Outrage    91.85 - 108.14%
Ludicolo (OU Swords Dance) [Life Orb] [+2]    Ice Punch    92.69 - 109.55%
Heracross (OU Choice Scarf) [Choice Scarf] [Guts]    Megahorn    93.53 - 110.39%
Terrakion (Double Dancer) [Life Orb] [+1]    Stone Edge    94.66 - 111.51%
Gliscor (AcroBat)    Acrobatics    94.94 - 111.79%
Bouffalant (OU Choice Band) [Choice Band]    Payback    95.5 - 112.35%
Weavile (OU Physical Attacker) [Life Orb]    Pursuit    96.06 - 113.48%
Terrakion (Double Dancer) [+2]    Stone Edge    97.19 - 114.6%
Golurk (OU Rock Polish) [Life Orb]    Shadow Punch    96.62 - 114.6%
Dragonite (Offensive Dragon Dance) [+1]    Outrage    98.59 - 116.29%
Cloyster (Shell Smash) [White Herb]    Icicle Spear    98.31 - 116.29%
Chandelure (OU Calm Mind) [+1]    Flamethrower    98.31 - 116.29%
Escavalier (OU Choice Band) [Choice Band]    Megahorn    98.87 - 116.57%
Toxicroak (Swords Dance) [+2]    Sucker Punch    99.43 - 117.41%
Kingdra (OU Mixed Dragon Dance) [Life Orb] [+1]    Outrage    100.56 - 118.82%
Durant (OU Hustlah') [Life Orb] [+1]    X-Scissor    100.56 - 118.82%
Throh (OU Bulk Up) [Guts] [+1]    Payback    101.68 - 119.66%
Azelf (OU Nasty Plot) [Life Orb] [+2]    Flamethrower    101.68 - 119.66%
Volcarona (Offensive Quiver Dance) [Life Orb] [+1]    Fiery Dance    101.68 - 120.22%
Bisharp (OU Thunder Wave) [Life Orb]    Pursuit    102.8 - 121.34%
Tyranitar (Dragon Dance) [Life Orb] [Sand Stream]    Crunch    104.49 - 123.03%
Gorebyss (OU Shell Smash Sweeper) [Life Orb] [+2]    Ice Beam    104.49 - 123.03%
Omastar (OU Shell Smash) [Life Orb] [+2]    Ice Beam    105.05 - 124.15%
Haxorus (Choice Band)    Outrage    105.61 - 124.71%
Scizor (Bulky Swords Dance) [Life Orb] [+2]    Bug Bite    107.02 - 125.84%
Ninetales (Special Attacker) [Life Orb] [Drought]    Fire Blast    106.74 - 126.4%
Chandelure (OU Substitute) [Life Orb]    Fire Blast    106.74 - 126.4%
Bisharp (OU Swords Dance) [Life Orb]    Sucker Punch    108.42 - 128.08%
Terrakion (Choice Band) [+1]    Stone Edge    108.98 - 128.37%
Heatran (Offensive) [Life Orb]    Fire Blast    109.55 - 128.65%
Mew (OU Nasty Plot) [Life Orb] [+2]    Fire Blast    110.11 - 129.77%
Weavile (OU Physical Attacker) [Choice Band]    Pursuit    110.11 - 130.33%
Staraptor (Choice Scarf)    Brave Bird    110.11 - 130.33%
Charizard (OU Solar Power) [Choice Specs]    Fire Blast    110.11 - 130.33%
Crustle (OU Shell Smash) [Life Orb] [+2]    Stone Edge    112.07 - 131.74%
Golurk (OU Choice Band) [Choice Band]    Shadow Punch    111.79 - 132.02%
Conkeldurr (Bulk Up) [+1]    Payback    113.48 - 133.7%
Archeops (OU Acrobatics)    Acrobatics    113.48 - 133.7%
Heracross (OU Bulk Up) [Guts] [+1]    Megahorn    114.6 - 134.83%
Salamence (Offensive Dragon Dance) [Life Orb] [+1]    Outrage    117.13 - 138.2%
Scolipede (OU Swords Dance) [Life Orb] [+2]    Megahorn    118.25 - 139.32%
Scrafty (Dragon Dance) [Life Orb] [+1]    Crunch    118.53 - 139.88%
Mamoswine (OU Physical Attacker) [Life Orb]    Icicle Crash    118.53 - 139.88%
Infernape (Mixed Attacker) [Life Orb] [Blaze]    Overheat    118.53 - 139.88%
Tyranitar (Dragon Dance) [Sand Stream] [+1]    Crunch    119.66 - 141.57%
Infernape (Swords Dance) [Life Orb] [Blaze]    Fire Punch    121.91 - 143.82%
Chandelure (OU Substitute) [Flash Fire]    Fire Blast    123.59 - 145.5%
Lucario (Swords Dance) [Life Orb] [+2]    Ice Punch    124.15 - 146.06%
Zoroark (OU Illusion Sweeper) [Life Orb] [+2]    Dark Pulse    124.71 - 147.19%
Scizor (Offensive Swords Dance) [Life Orb] [+2]    Bug Bite    125.56 - 147.75%
Rotom-H (OU Choice) [Choice Specs]    Overheat    125.28 - 148.31%
Heatran (Offensive) [Flash Fire]    Fire Blast    125.28 - 148.31%
Terrakion (Double Dancer) [Life Orb] [+2]    Stone Edge    126.4 - 148.59%
Infernape (Nasty Plot) [Life Orb] [Blaze]    Fire Blast    126.96 - 150%
Archeops (OU Acrobatics) [Flying Gem] [Defeatist] [+1]    Acrobatics    126.96 - 150%
Kabutops (OU Rain Sweeper) [Life Orb] [+2]    Stone Edge    127.52 - 150.28%
Cloyster (Shell Smash) [Life Orb]    Icicle Spear    128.08 - 150.56%
Chandelure (OU Calm Mind) [Life Orb] [+1]    Flamethrower    128.08 - 150.56%
Volcarona (ChestoRest) [+1]    Fire Blast    128.65 - 151.68%
Toxicroak (Swords Dance) [Life Orb] [+2]    Sucker Punch    129.21 - 152.24%
Tyranitar (Choice Band) [Sand Stream]    Crunch    131.46 - 155.05%
Heatran (Choice Scarf) [Flash Fire]    Overheat    133.14 - 156.74%
Chandelure (OU Choice Scarf) [Choice Scarf] [Flash Fire]    Fire Blast    134.83 - 158.98%
Gallade (OU Swords Dance) [Life Orb] [+2]    Ice Punch    135.39 - 159.55%
Mamoswine (OU Physical Attacker) [Choice Band]    Icicle Crash    137.07 - 161.79%
Haxorus (Dragon Dance) [Life Orb] [+1]    Outrage    137.35 - 161.79%
Heracross (OU Choice Band) [Choice Band] [Guts]    Megahorn    140.16 - 165.16%
Haxorus (Double Dance) [+2]    Outrage    140.73 - 166.01%
Gliscor (AcroBat) [Flying Gem]    Acrobatics    142.13 - 167.41%
Ninetales (Choice Specs) [Drought]    Overheat    144.94 - 170.78%
Victini (OU Choice Scarf + Final Gambit) [Choice Scarf]    V-create    146.62 - 172.47%
Heatran (Choice Specs)    Overheat    146.62 - 172.47%
Chandelure (OU Calm Mind) [Flash Fire] [+1]    Flamethrower    147.19 - 173.59%
Escavalier (OU Choice Band) [Choice Band] [Swarm]    Megahorn    148.31 - 174.71%
Tyranitar (Dragon Dance) [Life Orb] [Sand Stream] [+1]    Crunch    155.61 - 183.7%
Chandelure (OU Substitute) [Life Orb] [Flash Fire]    Fire Blast    160.11 - 188.76%
Infernape (Swords Dance) [Life Orb] [+2]    Fire Punch    162.35 - 192.13%
Heatran (Offensive) [Life Orb] [Flash Fire]    Fire Blast    162.35 - 192.13%
Infernape (Choice Band)    Flare Blitz    165.16 - 194.38%
Staraptor (Choice Band)    Brave Bird    165.73 - 195.5%
Bisharp (OU Swords Dance) [+2]    Sucker Punch    166.85 - 196.06%
Weavile (OU Swords Dance) [Life Orb] [+2]    Night Slash    167.41 - 197.75%
Infernape (Nasty Plot) [Life Orb] [+2]    Fire Blast    168.53 - 198.87%
Haxorus (Double Dance) [Draco Plate] [+2]    Outrage    168.82 - 198.87%
Archeops (OU Acrobatics) [+1]    Acrobatics    169.1 - 199.43%
Conkeldurr (Bulk Up) [Guts] [+1]    Payback    169.66 - 200%
Staraptor (Life Orb) [Life Orb]    Brave Bird    171.91 - 202.8%
Darmanitan (OU Choice Scarf) [Choice Scarf]    Flare Blitz    175.84 - 207.86%
Scolipede (OU Swords Dance) [Life Orb] [Swarm] [+2]    Megahorn    177.24 - 208.98%
Haxorus (Swords Dance) [Life Orb] [+2]    Outrage    183.14 - 215.73%
Gliscor (AcroBat) [+2]    Acrobatics    189.32 - 223.03%
Chandelure (OU Calm Mind) [Life Orb] [Flash Fire] [+1]    Flamethrower    190.44 - 224.71%
Zoroark (OU Illusion Sweeper) [Life Orb] [+2]    Sucker Punch    192.13 - 226.4%
Cloyster (Shell Smash) [White Herb] [+2]    Icicle Spear    196.06 - 231.46%
Victini (OU Physical Attacker) [Life Orb]    V-create    208.98 - 246.06%
Ninetales (Nasty Plot) [Life Orb] [Drought] [+2]    Fire Blast    214.6 - 252.8%
Bisharp (OU Swords Dance) [Life Orb] [+2]    Sucker Punch    215.73 - 254.49%
Heatran (Choice Specs) [Flash Fire]    Overheat    219.1 - 257.86%
Darmanitan (OU Physical Attacker) [Life Orb]    Flare Blitz    229.21 - 270.22%
Chandelure (OU Choice Specs) [Choice Specs] [Flash Fire]    Overheat    237.64 - 279.77%
Victini (OU Physical Attacker) [Choice Band]    V-create    241.01 - 283.7%
Infernape (Swords Dance) [Life Orb] [Blaze] [+2]    Fire Punch    243.25 - 286.51%
Infernape (Choice Band) [Blaze]    Flare Blitz    246.62 - 290.44%
Infernape (Nasty Plot) [Life Orb] [Blaze] [+2]    Fire Blast    252.8 - 298.31%
Archeops (OU Acrobatics) [Flying Gem] [+1]    Acrobatics    253.37 - 298.87%
Cloyster (Shell Smash) [Life Orb] [+2]    Icicle Spear    255.05 - 300.56%
Darmanitan (OU Physical Attacker) [Choice Band]    Flare Blitz    264.6 - 311.79%
Gliscor (AcroBat) [Flying Gem] [+2]    Acrobatics    283.7 - 334.26%

Atk: 100
Def: 95
SpA: 90
SpD: 100
Spe: 95
BST: 555

PS: 166
PT: 139
SS: 150
ST: 144
BSR: 330

The main goals of this spread were:

1. To achieve balance, or close to balance, between physical and special prowess. I wanted this 'mon to be a potential threat on both sides of the spectrum.

2. To add to the above: To make boosting moves that do not boost speed viable. This is a particular reason for having a relatively high base speed. I actually wanted to run 100 Spe, but unfortunately 90 SpA/100 Spe ran over the SS limit, so 95 Spe will have to do (as any SpA below 90 is crippling to Sketchmon's ability to be offensive on the special side, even with boosts). Additionally, relatively low HP and higher defenses allows for easier investment in bulk through HP. Thus, Tail Glow and Swords Dance (which opens up room for a different Sketched move and so is very viable) ought to be fairly usable on this set.

Also, the numbers are round, which is nice.

I came up with a spread that I honestly think is not bad.

HP Atk Def SpA SpD Spe
90 99 80 80 95 98

PT ST PS SS Rating BST
132,1382 155,6785 164,5372 136,2736 323,5234 542

I don't have an extremely thought out clarification, but I did follow some pointers:
-For Sketch to be used to it's fullest, the CaP has to be a Jack of all trades, but a master of none. Having a very low Sp.Atk. will reduce the amount of possible Sketch-moves.
-Speed under 100, to keep it from being too fast without help, but with scarf it's very good.
-Attack at 99, because it's physical STAB isn't too impressive, but still not too strong with anything not-stab.
-HP higher than defences to create overall bulk.
-Opted to make Special Attack workable, maybe for a splash Draco Meteor or something like that. Both Grass and Ghost have some very decent special stabs I would not like to write of.

Hope it helps somewhat, either as result (highy unlikely) or inspiration for others.

Here is mine:
HP 110
Atk 90
Def 65
Spa 110
Sdef 85
Spe 81

PT:133.6827
ST:160.0638
PS: 129.1070
SS:161.8373

Rating: 320.9455
BST: 546

81 in speed allows Sketchmon to outspeed Dragonite and at +1 rotomsscarfs who don't run max speed. Moreover, it forces Sketchmon to run a +speed nature in order to outspeed Heatran, and it's still beaten by Hydreigon. It's still outsped by a ton of scarfer when at +1 such as Terrakium; etc.
When it comes to PT, it's just enough to be ohkoed by Scizor if Sketchmon has'nt inveested anything in bulk after a shell smash and when sr are on his side, but it doesn't make Sketchmon that frail on the physical side.
It's ST, though, is quite huge, as it fits well with its typing, but i had to lower it twice in order not to make too bulky a quiver dance set.
90 in attack allows it to hit a bit when shell smashed, but it remains quite low and, added with its poor defense, appeals for an effective Coil set.
For sure its best asset is SS, as there are more powerful special moves in the game, and thus taht can be used through Sketch; but i don't think 110 is overpowered as Sketchmon does'nt get 120 bp special STABs apart from Solarbeam.

I think this CAP works best when it forces players to make choices, and for the result to be a variety in the kinds of moves that are sketched. The stat spreads I see promoting the greatest diversity in this respect are those that keep the speed stat no higher than the 80s. I really don't feel too strongly about the values of the other stats as long as they adhere to the basic idea of bulky offense that we agreed upon. Certainly it's important to note that STAB physical moves are lacking, but I don't think sets should be constructed with that in mind by itself--always bear in mind the role that sketch will play in terms of coverage and so forth.

My problem with high speed stats is they encourage Spore for one thing, and I've already made clear why that makes for an uninteresting CAP. Further, since it's likely a good number of sets will make use of some speed boosting move, an inherently good speed stat is overkill and unnecessary. In effect, when I am contemplating how I want to assign moves and EVs to CAP2, I want to have an array of options but not be able to execute them all perfectly, similar to the jack of all, ace of none concept. If I can viably run sets using a wide range of sketch options then this project has succeeded in my eyes.

If you can't download the calculator, you can always use X-Act's online version (found here).

Your stat values are as follows,

PS: 192 (this is illegal. The maximum PS is 175)
PT: 136
SS: 138
ST: 173 (this is illegal. The maximum ST is 160)
ODB: 2.69 [Slightly biased towards Offense]
PSB: 2.48 [Slightly biased towards Physical]
BSR: 357 (this is illegal. The maximum BSR is 355)
Thx verbatim I can't download it.

Ok some minor edits

Hp 90
Atk 102
Def 85
SpD 80
SpA 100
SpE 100

not sure if this is ok... However I think it fits the bill.

Some changes were made to fit the BSR and whatnot.

However one minor detail was also the added physical defense to make up for the small loss in Sketchy's Hp.

Anyways again I don't know how to calc all the stuff and whatnot but if anybody wants to tell me its illegal feel free and thx again verbatim for calcing that stuff earlier

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
X-Act's calculator hasn't been updated to Gen V yet, the link will do him no good. He must get the spreadsheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)