CAP 2 Pre-evo - Art Poll 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Mos-Quitoxe
MLaRF
Quanyails

Only three which really stand out to me. Some of the others are *too* much like Necturna imo.

Quanyails
Mos-Quitoxe
noobiess
paintseagull

Meh, I'll be a bit more forgiving than Rising_Dusk was :P It's hard to explain, but I think these are the best drawn out of all of the submissions and I can at least vaguely see them performing the typical Pokémon duties: having sprites, appearing in the anime, and all that good stuff. They're not in any particular order yet, so we'll see next poll what happens.

Also I find that the tennisace line is my favourite part of my OP just because of how absurd and over-the-top it is in an already absurd and over-the-top post.

Snorlaxe

2 kawaii 4 u
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Quanyails
Mos-Quitoxe
jessifer

i really dig the ones that use the similar colors to necturna's design because it seems like a much more plausible concept for an evolutionary line (plus i think it just looks better!) i'm a big fan of birkal's design as well, but i thought that his design was just too similar to how necturna looks. but holy fuck mos-quitoxe's is sooooo cute, definitely my favorite right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)