CAP 2 Pre-evo - Part 1.1 - Typing poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asylum_Rhapsody

Yes

Although I think that it was unreasonable to simply dismiss the mono-Ghost suggestion the way that it was simply dismissed, I only brought it up to begin with to try to get people thinking of some more new and interesting ideas in the discussion thread rather than just repeat over and over again how great Grass/Ghost and mono-Grass are.
When it comes down to it, though, I think that a lot of decisions made in CAP often come down to trying to be unique just for the sake of being unique, which just isn't that great of a reason. I just can't think of a good enough reason to go out of our ways to be unique with this Pokemon's evolution.

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
Yes

I've said before, pokemon don't simply become Ghosts as they evolve. Yamask has a similar dex entry "used to be alive", but its entire evolution line is still Ghost.

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
No

Mono grass solidifies the Grass typing that some people cannot see in Necturna.

No

As I mentioned in the discussion thread, it just makes more sense to me that the pre-evo would be a mono-Grass type, gaining the secondary Ghost typing as it becomes Necturna and gains the Ghost-like abilities that Necturna boasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)