CAP 2 Pre-evo - Part 6.2 - Name poll 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Whisberry

Its quite representative of the pre-evo's outward appearance and natural temperament - a bit timid, a bit suggestive, a bit spooky

Whisberry,

since it is the only name which fits to a Pokémon like that. I'm sick about all this prefixed names like Cleffa, Clefairy and Clefable ...

Whisberry: 25
Necturine: 22
Nectite : 19
All right, I'm not going to continue an argument much further that's clearly only about discrediting me for something I did that wasn't even out of line with past naming threads (whether that is intentional or not). It's honestly silly to take something I "remember" and interpret it as a factual claim that goes against my character if contradicted.

This stage is usually an exception to the general unspoken rule of leniency because it far eclipses the other submission stages as far as the submission count, and dwarfs many of them as far as the commentary goes. What I have been consistent about with the other threads, however, is that I don't consider shows of support from one or two people significant enough to override TL/ATL discretion. And believe me, I welcomed the prospect of being overriden by popular support, because a lot of how I slate is based on how well I think a submission will do (and thus whether to spend time getting a clear/unclear result).

At any rate, Nectite is eliminated, and Whisberry and Necturine are going to the final! Good luck to both!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)