CAP 2 Pre-evo - Part 8.3 - Pokédex entry poll 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go, the final round! Sorry for the delay. It was as if someone were conspiring against me and the completion of this stage -.-

Kaprikorn
Asylum_Rhapsody (This has underscores.)

This is a single bold vote. A typical vote might look like this:

My Preferred Entry

If the voter wishes, he may post comments on his vote below the actual vote. Only the vote itself should be bold and none of the supplementary text should be bold.
Note that any posts that do not contain a vote will be moderated and the poster warned. If you feel compelled to say something in your own vote, you may do so, but please don't try to incite a discussion here. Keep discussion to the IRC channel, #cap.

This poll will be open for 24 hours. The CAP 2 final product can be seen here.

Necturine so far:

Typing: Grass / Ghost
Abilities: Anticipation / (Telepathy)
Base stats: 49 HP / 55 Atk / 60 Def / 50 SpA / 75 SpD / 51 Spe
Movepool

Asylum_Rhapsody

Asylum_Rhapsody

I'm very excited that my entry made it so far. I actually think that Kaprikorn's entries are pretty cool, so Necturine will have good Pokedex entries no matter which of us wins. I'm still sad to see phoopes's entries go, though.

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Asylum_Rhapsody

Voting no to "conduit." Other than that, I think both entries are good.

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Assylum Rhapsody

To be completely honest, I picked this with a coin flip. Can't go wrong either way.

Asylum_Rhapsody

This is hard to call. Both the entries have awkward passive verbs - both are otherwise good writing - but... ...I like the image Asylum gives better in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)