CAP 13 CAP 2 - Pre-evo poll

Status
Not open for further replies.
One

At first glance, I'd agree with some of the other opinions; CAP 2 doesn't really look (flavor-wise) like a Pokemon that would have a pre-evo. However, its stats seem to be more appropriate for a Pokemon with some previous form(s), a BST adding up to 570. I'd prefer a good middle ground with just one pre-evo.

One

Mainly on the basis that she reminds me so much of Gardy, which is a shallow reason. But I think she ought to come from a more obliviously plant-like base, and develop into her maiden form.

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
None

I've been leaning towards none for a long time, based on concept and feel. This will match up well with Jellicent, who is part of a 2-stage, and Chandelure, who is part of a 3-stage.

Two

Tough decision. I feel like two is a cop out and I'm just going with the more, the merrier, but really, I feel like a large plant Pokemon needs prevos.

prem

failed abortion
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
none

Necturna always reminds me of smeargle due to sketch, so i think it should follow that trend

None

One major factor I considered was the BST. Being so close to legendary BST, it seems that it should be either a pseudo-legend three-stager or perhaps a standalone "legendary". On the other hand, it breeds... So you'd think I'd pick something other than None, that maybe I should pick Two instead. However, in the end I agree with many of the None voters that Necturna just doesn't look like the end of a three-stager. On top of this, I can't accept the idea that the movepool was designed with a two-stager in mind. That aspect is not apparent at all in the movepool submission. So I'm going with None.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)