CAP 20 CAP 20 - Playtest [FINALS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I am HeaLnDeaL at #7. And sparktrain is cute at #11. And Sad HeaL at #13.

If I had known that the screenie would have held more than the top 20, then I would have tried to get an alt at #21 too.

I know I don't have to claim my alts, but they're proof that I can ladder without crap GXE.

Hey, I was just wondering: The playtest shouldve ended on June 21st, but its the 26th now and I want to use other CAP Pokemon. When is this really over?

QueenOfLuvdiscs

Tier 3 Audino sub
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hey, I was just wondering: The playtest shouldve ended on June 21st, but its the 26th now and I want to use other CAP Pokemon. When is this really over?
When the top 8 play in the tour, but I honestly think that isn't gonna happen for a long time now since it's been over a week and not everyone has identified themselves *cough*alt check*cough*

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Nah, we've got everyone (if Base Speed is still active...)

Matchups

Tournament Rules:

Specific Rules:
  • Naviathan is available for this tournament in addition to typical Pokemon allowed within XY OU. It is not necessary to put on your team; you could win this tournament without ever putting CAP20 on your team.
  • All other CAPs are banned for this tournament. This isn't the CAP metagame, it is simply the current CAP + OU.
  • Since CAP20 started back in February when Landorus was still legal in OU, it will remain legal for the playtest.
  • All matchups will be played as a best of three.

General Rules:
  • This tournament will follow the same general rules of those held in the tournaments subforum. These rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
  • Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing pokémon.
  • Evasion Clause: A player cannot increase their Pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause.
  • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • Battle Timeout: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
  • Wifi Battle Clause. Team preview must be enabled.
  • All matches must be played on Pokemon Showdown!, since Naviathan is not implemented anywhere else.
  • If you have any questions be sure to let me (and jas61292) know!

You guys will have one week maximum to get your matches done, though I highly encourage you to get them done as early as you can.

Also, please post replays from tournament matches. We look forward to seeing some quality battles!

Best of luck to all participants!

Last edited:

Base Speed

What a load of BS!
I am alive! Just haven't checked the forums in a long while.

I've gotten in touch with GiantWhirlpool and am hoping to battle him. If we can't arrange a time though, I'll forfeit as it is pretty clearly my fault for being so unresponsive (not to mention he's #1 and I'm #8 so he'll slaughter me anyway).

Sorry I've been out of touch for a while, I shall try to get back into things for CAP21 (though it looks like quite a lot has changed in my absence!)

Hey guys. Due to some unforeseen circumstances I was out of town this past week. I want to apologize to my opponent and to everyone who put this playtest together. I wouldn't have qualified if I had know. Good luck to everyone in the tour !!

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
My profile page should give you all of the current information, but basically to summarize I missed the first scheduled match and Windsong missed the rescheduled time and seems (from my understanding) uninterested in playing anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)