CaP 20 Pre-Evo - Part 6 - Second Stage Name Poll 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Hey there guys, I have decided to not be completely anal about the format of the name submissions... But be warned for the future... Only two people managed completely legal name subs. If that happened in a normal CaP, the rules wouldn't be bent to get more subs... That would be how it is. Fortunately I am slightly more forgiving... However, if your name is not here, you likely had two or more problems, so I DQ'd you.

This is the guy we are naming here :)

This will be a multiple bold vote, which means you vote for as many entries as you like. It is unweighted so order does not matter. Bold your votes and nothing else! A typical vote might look like the following:

First Entry I Like
Second Entry I Like
Third Entry I Like

Any comments that the voter has would go below the votes in non-bold text. Bold text is used to determine what the user's votes are, so none of the supplementary text should be in bold.
CAP uses automated scripts to count votes. For this reason, it is very important for all ballots to be submitted correctly. If you do not compose a legal ballot, your post will be subject to moderation.
  • The scripts count bold words in ballots, so do NOT bold anything in your ballot other than the options you are voting for.
  • Do NOT put any formatting other than bold in your post.
  • Only one option per line.
  • Spelling of options must be EXACTLY correct and must match the spelling listed above.
  • Capitalization and spaces are ignored by the vote counting scripts, but you probably should not depend on it.
Composing a proper ballot is easy. Enter BBCode Edit Mode (the A in the upper right corner). Copy/paste the options directly from the OP to your ballot as plain unbolded text. Delete and/or rearrange the options to suit your preference and the poll type. Bold your vote text using bold tags or re-enter rich text mode, highlight your vote and click B. Spelling or formatting errors may spoil your ballot, so be careful!

Please post only your votes in this thread. Do not respond to other posts, or your posts will be moderated and you may be warned. You are allowed to say whatever you like in relation to your vote at the bottom of your post, but please do not look to begin a discussion. Keep those comments to #cap on IRC.

Names are as follows:

Navigatr - CaP 20 Pre-Evo - Part 6 -Name Submissions
Naveloscent - CaP 20 Pre-Evo - Part 6 -Name Submissions
Navygator - CaP 20 Pre-Evo - Part 6 -Name Submissions
Alliboard - CaP 20 Pre-Evo - Part 6 -Name Submissions
Caimanoe - CaP 20 Pre-Evo - Part 6 -Name Submissions
Canoars - CaP 20 Pre-Evo - Part 6 -Name Submissions
Ferroseaus - CaP 20 Pre-Evo - Part 6 -Name Submissions
Jetscand - CaP 20 Pre-Evo - Part 6 -Name Submissions
Drakkator - CaP 20 Pre-Evo - Part 6 -Name Submissions
Jormungatr - CaP 20 Pre-Evo - Part 6 -Name Submissions
Vikodile - CaP 20 Pre-Evo - Part 6 -Name Submissions

Those names without any formatting (please use these):

Navigatr
Naveloscent
Navygator
Alliboard
Caimanoe
Canoars
Ferroseaus
Jetscand
Drakkator
Jormungatr
Vikodile

You have 24 hours.

Navigatr
Jetscand
Vikodile

I like Navigatr over Navygater, mainly because Navigatr looks better and 'Navygater' loses the awesome pun of 'navigator'.

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Code:
There have been 21 posts in the thread.

MULTIPLE BOLD VOTING RESULTS ---------------------------- 
 9 navigatr 
 8 caimanoe 
 6 vikodile 
 6 alliboard 
 5 canoars 
 5 ferroseaus 
 4 jormungatr 
 4 drakkator 
 2 jetscand 
 2 navygator 
 1 naveloscent
I'll take on top 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)