CaP 22 Pre-Evo - Part 6 - Name Submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Submission

Pluffle

Plush and Fluffle mixed together. It's also a play on the word playful.

Pronounced: "Pl-UFF-Full"

I tried to stick with the fluffle theme as I like the idea of the evolution line having similar names a bit like the Clefable line.

Final Submission

Tuffstuff

Corruption of Tough + Stuff, as in "You think you're tough stuff?" which sounds like a taunt which could cause a kerfuffle.

Pronounced: "TUFF-stuff"

IPA: tʌf - stʌf

I have a feeling DHR and fellow users have been busy with the upcoming holidays, but it's been five days since Name Final Subs were intended to close. DHR-107 Did you want to do anything with the Name (and Sprite) polls yet, or would you rather wait until January?

After some deliberation...

Final Submission

Knappin

Knappin for the sleeping aspect, but Lapin is also french for rabbit, which fits this quite well, as the design resembles a rabbit

Pronounced: Nap-in

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
I have a feeling DHR and fellow users have been busy with the upcoming holidays, but it's been five days since Name Final Subs were intended to close. DHR-107 Did you want to do anything with the Name (and Sprite) polls yet, or would you rather wait until January?
Sorting it out today. Had a very busy weekend and I didn't have time to go through the names and sort them out into what is legal and whats not legal. Cause there will be some illegal ones 100%.

Hopefully the Xmas holidays won't disrupt us too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)