CAP 14 CAP 3 - Part 1 - Concept Poll 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

reachzero

the pastor of disaster
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Theorymon
Birkal
capefeather
Rising_Dusk
toshimelonhead
phoopes
SubwayJ

Mostly a matter of subjective preference, except that Double Team is such a massive process breaker that I don't understand how it is even a legal concept....

Asylum_Rhapsody

Let's see here...

capefeather
SubwayJ
Rising_Dusk
Theorymon

Sorry, but the other three are just too, if I can borrow a term that I heard from #cap, "meta-heavy". For people aren't steeped in the metagame, Checkmate, Boot to the Head, and to a lesser extent Hyper Offense Revival are just boring. "Meta-light" concepts, such as Break the Mold or Sketch Artist, give people who aren't as steeped in the metagame something to get excited about too.

EDIT: Didn't Deck at some point say he was going to slate one of the Hail concepts? What ever happened with that? I mean, I wasn't thrilled by it, so I can't say that I care that much, but I still think that I would have placed it above the very meta-heavy concepts.

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Rising_Dusk
Birkal
capefeather
toshimelonhead

Tsk I am disappointed

Still, makes the job of choosing easier

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Theorymon - Extreme Makeover: Typing Edition
SubwayJ - Double Team
capefeather - Break the Mold 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)