CAP 3 CAP 3 - Part 10.5.1 (Movepool Spillover)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Act

np: Biffy Clyro - Shock Shock
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I don't like a Pokemon that's even remotely related to cannabis.

And I'm serious.

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Also I don't see how a big lizard/dragon thing with wooden armour and cannons for arms fits with cannabis.

Really it would just be stupid.

Blame the lack of marijuana related jokes for that. Mariguana is more of a witty jab at marijuana...and because I like iguana. I'm aware that this creature doesn't really look like an Iguana but they both reptiles so seem like a fitting name. If it soo "inappropriate" then it won't be on the name poll.

This is Smogon, the Pokemon community that doesn't really give a shit about cussing openly, calling their members fat, and breaking the 4th gen Pokemon meta-game with fun new creations. Why stop the entertainment by holding out on a cool name like "Mariguana" that is just so appropriate? I doubt Gamefreak will ever consider asking to use any of these Pokemon and end up being offended that one was named Mariguana.

This is Smogon, the Pokemon community that doesn't really give a shit about cussing openly, calling their members fat, and breaking the 4th gen Pokemon meta-game with fun new creations. Why stop the entertainment by holding out on a cool name like "Mariguana" that is just so appropriate? I doubt Gamefreak will ever ask for permission to use any of these Pokemon and be offended that one was named Mariguana.
Yeah, one may want to add 'And has a loving community of assholes and cockmunching fools' into there somewhere.

Aside from that, I'm raping Google for fancy latin names for common everyday things such as armanents, ferns and cannabinol.

Before I get stated on the name disucssion I like to point out that they are a few species of trees that are flame retarded in some degree. Sequoias are one of them.

Sequoiamor = Sequoia + Armor

Gothic Togekiss said:
Before I get stated on the name disucssion I like to point out that they are a few species of forum user that are retarded in some degree. Sequoias are one of them.
Fixxorz. :P

As for nomenclature, the family of fern is pteridophyte, armour generally comes in the form of mail, and as you know, Cannabinol comes from Cannabis Sativa. Using these terms, one has created a name for the unknown Mariguana...

Hemasquern.

This mangle comes from HEMp, MAil, SQUamata(the family of lizards), and fERN.

Goguryeo armour was korean armor, which was made of little steel plates weaven together to make a flexible shirt. It was effective against arrows, swords, and spears. Goguryeo iron cavalry (철기병, 鐵騎兵) with horse and man dressed up in full armour were practically invincible.

Gogurana
Goguana
Mokugogu
Komuryeo
Gogurodo

What about komour (komodo + armour). Being in the dragon group makes sence if his name comes from the komodo dragon right? or maybe kodaze c'mon who can't say no to this face?

:o How dare you. Never mess with a komodo there saliva is highly poisonous, so if one bites you then your gonna be dead in about 1 hour. It starts with where ever it bit you going numb straight away then they'll come back to eat you.

Any way what about cannodo (cannon+ komodo) or lizduon (lizard+duel+cannon) it has two cannons which duel came from or biodon (bi(which also means two)+komodo+cannon)

That is a cool name but i prefer my many different komodo related names :toast:

Edit: I came up with another one!! komour! And another komonnon and another pyrodo!

komodo+armour, komodo+cannon, pyro+komodo

Leonin [Lee-O-Nin] - Just a name i like in general
Kumodour [Kou-Moe-Du-Air] - Mix bewtween Komodo and Armour
Spyro [Spy-Ro] - i'm sure you all remember the game
Lavarrior [La-var-ri-or] A mix between Lava and Warrior
Aromizard [Arome-E-Zard] A mix bewteen Aroma and Lizard

Lavarrior and Leonin are probably my favorites

Volcodo [Vol-CO-Do]- Volcano/Komodo
Volcmodo [Volc-MO-Do]- Same
Varamodo [Va-RA-Mo-Do] Varanidae (Family in which Komodos belong)/Komodo
Flargama [Flar-GA-Ma] Flare/Agama (Type of lizard like reptile)

i actually would give you some names i thought of but there really not good and they will not get into the vote anyway... :/

i actually would give you some names i thought of but there really not good and they will not get into the vote anyway... :/
Suggest them anyway. Most of the names being suggested aren't really good either. The worse your suggestion to lead is another marijuana related name.

okay here goes nothing:
Flarood/Flareood/Flawood (Flare+Wood)
Blawaran/Komolaze/Komodoblaze (Komodowaran+Blaze)

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
KOMMANDARE Komodo, Commander, and Flare.

Komannon. Komodo and Cannon

Koalmodo: Charcoal and Komodo.

Kommadare is awesome. Give someone a Russian accent with this name and they will scare you because of how amazing it sounds.

and we are doing names next, right? if so, I know who to vote for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)