CAP 3 CAP 3 - Part 13.5 (Pokedex Entry Poll)

Which options? (Pick THREE options. Remember, three options)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few grammar/logic issues with some of them, not That important but should be changed if they win:
Option#4: "All PYROAKs keep the same set of armor throughout their entire life. It is said the age of any PYROAK can be estimated by counting the rings in the wood."

should be

Option#4: "All PYROAK keep the same set of armor throughout their entire life. It is said the age of any PYROAK can be estimated by counting the rings in the wood."

The above entry isn't about Pyroak, it's about the pre-evo. It would be find for a Pokedex entry about the pre-evo but you can't have a Pyroak entry that is focused on another pokemon.
Actually it was until the talk about evolution lines were brought up. I changed it so it wouldn't be conflicting with any pre-evo choices if it won. I changed it back to Pyroak afterwise because pre-evo discussion haven't be made yet.

Entry #1, #4, and #8 make it through. All is left is to present this whole thing into one package and maybe do that pre-evo thing.

what/when is the next poll?
Is there anything else to make a poll about....well other than some pre-evolution talk which most people don't care much about. I thought we were done.

Already have Height and Weight in the first post.

Or is this one getting a re-poll due to it being so close?
Technically I had planned to take the top three option from this poll and just take them as they are.

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
GT, just make the "CAP 3 - Part 14 (Closing Thoughts)" thread. Post all of Pyroak's information in the OP and give your summary and any of your final thoughts as TL. That thread will be the last thread of the creation process. It will stay open for anything people want to mention regarding CAP 3.

I'll implement Pyroak on the server, and I'll open a "Pyroak Playtesting" thread.

Sunday, please update the CAP Strategy Pokedex with Pyroak's info.

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
In the Closing Thoughts thread can you put a poll (or bold text vote) with:
No pre-evs
1 Pre-evo
2 pre evos

its part of the Pokemon that needs to be chosen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)