CAP 14 CAP 3 - Part 15 - Pokédex Entry Poll 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part of me can't believe I'm doing this...

GRs Cousin

Of the three, it's the best written and least controversial. I find it a stretch for a snail to live anywhere near bees, and I'd rather not get into the semantics of Pokémon evolution versus actual evolution (and how actual evolution works in Pokémon).

GRs Cousin

I don't feel that the references to the other Pokemon fit, especially because they're from previous generations. I think GRs Cousin's entry best highlights the glow of a lava lamp.

Midnight show
Well, I think that was the first time I got something slated, so thanks to those who voted for me. The pokedex is an encyclopedia of sorts on Pokemon, so it would make a little sense if some of the entries came not just from biologists, but from other types of scientists or scholars too, which Midnight show's entries are. Plus I like the idea that Mollux is used for decorative lighting.

And @capefeather: what about the fact that Mew is the common ancestor for all other Pokemon? I like the idea of Mollux being an offshoot of Magcargo, both being fire-type snails, it does seem a little logical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)