CAP 14 CAP 3 - Part 2 - Typing Poll 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyttyn

From Now On, We'll...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Ice/Rock

While a fire/poison type will certainly be much easier to create, I think we owe it to the potential bastard child that is ice/rock to figure out how exactly to make such a flawed creature viable. If we're going to look into what it takes to redeem a flawed typing from its...well, flawed typing, we might as well go all the way into suckville.

Fire/Poison

As many people have said, Ice/Rock is too shallow of a typing. We don't need another Syclant. Fire/Poison I think can take many directions, and seems like the more interesting of the two to work with.

Blackhawk11

one on one
Ice/Rock

Fire/Poison has several resists and it's only two killer weaknesses are Ground and Water. I think with Ice/Rock there will be a significant and exciting challenge to find a way to make a Pokemon that seems like it should be built for offense actually be a decent enough competitor to warrant a 4x weakness to two common priority moves.

Fire/Poison

Burning and poisoning your opponent. VOTE FOR THE OVERKILL! (And I'm not talking about statuses, I mean fire's and poison's seperate attributes. (And yes, I realize by doing this I'm ruining the joke, but it's protection against wise guys.))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)