CAP 14 CAP 3 - Pre-evo Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's time to decide if Mollux will have pre-evolutions, and if so how many! If any number of pre-evolutions are chosen for our little friend a new process will be made for it/them. Here are our options for the poll:

None
One
Two
This poll operates on the single bold vote. Votes may look like the following:

My Preferred Entry

If the voter wishes, he may post comments on his vote below the actual vote. Only the votes themselves should be bold and none of the supplementary text should be bold.
This is not the place for a discussion. You are only allowed to vote, make a comment and move on. People who try to start discussions will have their posts moderated. You are free to discuss any aspects of CAP and its process in the IRC channel, #cap.

The vote will be open for 24 hours as usual.

Logistically, the advantage of having a pre-evo is to give time for people (including the tiering contributors) to figure out the new metagame a bit more before jumping into a competitive theorymon project. On the other hand, doing CAP 4 before we figure anything out can be a great jump-start to put us in the right footing for learning about the brave new world of sequel land. I have expressed desires for a pre-evolution for nearly the entire project, but the current process isn't friendly to pre-evos, and I have given up on my personal plans of a mirror Gyarados. At this point, I just don't want to do a pre-evo project for CAP 3.

None

One

The stats, especially 131 SpAtk, don't feel too much like a basic. Mollux is cute as is, I bet a pre-evo would be even cuter! Pretty sure it's going to be none, though.

Negative one, this thing is clearly a pre-evolution and needs an evolved form

None

Frankly I'd like to see something even more adorable than Mollux, but like capefeather said, I don't think we need to drag on CAP 3 more than we have to. Regarding flavor, it'd be a lot quirkier to see a Mollux's mood before its even born via the color of light glowing from its egg. Wouldn't it? Eh, artists of smogon? Eh, MosQuitoxe?

One

There are reasons for either zero or one. Zero because lol how do you evolve into something that CU-YEWWWWWWWWT and one because 131 is way to high for any Basic Pokemon. It needs a prevo simply by basis of stats, tbqh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)