CAP 15 CAP 4 - Part 2 - Typing Poll 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
BUG/DRAGON

Bug/Psychic is ideal and easiest to make risky. I question whether or not the reward will be substantial enough to warrant that risk. If the end result is a pokemon that no one wants on their team because the risk is too high, it is a failure.

Also, the artwork of Bug/Dragon would just ooze awesomeness.

Bug / Dragon

Not only have I been waiting for a Bug / Dragon Pokemon since RBY, but its fantastic offensive STABs and poor defensive typing (with four common weaknesses to Flying, Ice, Dragon and Rock) will, I feel, fulfil this CAP's main objective of Risky Business very well. Bug / Psychic's mediocre STAB combination and multitude of common weaknesses (Fire, Rock, Flying, Dark, and Bug... and an uncommon Ghost weakness to boot) mean that it would be very difficult for it to be rewarding to use effectively.

Bug/Psychic

Im honestly not sure which is more terrifying. A bug with the apperance of a dragon, or a bug that can read your mind. Neither should ever exsist irl, but i faovr the latter for CAP.

Bug/Dragon

In all honesty, either typing would be awesome, but I believe that Bug/Dragon gives us more benefits in terms of resistances than Bug/Psychic.

Bug/Dragon

It was a close call, but I feel like that the combination of the frail bug type combined with the risky moves of the dragon type is perfect for this CAP project. Psychic seems just too safe with it's diversity of moves that it has.

Bug/Psychic

How did I (and most likely everyone else) know that this would be the final poll? I think it's gonna be really, really close. I just hope Bug/Psychic wins, so we finally have a Psychic type CAP!

Well, I was originally going to vote for Bug/Psychic, but after thinking about it for a bit I've decided that Bug/Dragon is going to create a more fulfilling and interesting process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)