CAP 15 CAP 4 - Part 4 - Primary Ability Poll 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackhawk11

one on one
Illusion
No Guard
Weak Armor

I think all three have interesting risk/reward relationships that I would love to see built on and explored.

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Weak Armor
Illusion

In your spare time, btw, feel free to count the number of people who supported Unburden in the suggestion thread. FAAAAR more than Simple or Moxie, comparable to the other 3. Embarrassing and confusing to leave it off without ever justifying why it should be so.

No Guard
Weak Armor
Illusion
Simple
Moxie

Eh, I kind of ended up explaining my ordering in my last post in the thread. I've concluded that Weak Armor is actually pretty cool, but I suppose this isn't the place to talk about it at length. I probably would have championed Illusion more under a different typing. On that note, I'll just say that my original ideas when I submitted the concept had nothing to do with No Guard at all. It was mostly the typing that got me hyped about it, really. So I'm not really sure what people are getting at when they say I'm forcing an interpretation of the concept on others, even if I am the submitter. We really don't need that kind of pettiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)