CAP 15 CAP 4 - Part 4 - Tertiary Ability Poll 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

scorpdestroyer

it's a skorupi egg
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
No Competitive Ability

Because a safer option may be required. Besides, it gives a chance for Weak Armour and Illusion to prove their worth. And No Guard can be easily abused thus there really isn't much of a risk.

No Competitive Ability

I noticed that some of those who voted for No Guard over NCA is doing so because they think CAP4 needs to have another ability other than Weak Armour and Illusion, and that No Guard is better than having No Ability at all. Maybe it needs to be restated that NCA does not mean No Third Ability. We could still have a third ability, whether a flavor ability like Honey Gather, a strictly doubles-only ability like Telepathy, a detrimental ability like Stall, or an ability with questionable/marginal competitive merit like Color Change. Any of those I would support over No Guard any day.

one imprtant thing that people seem to forget is that if we only stick with ilussion and weak armor it will be SUPER EASY to detect what ability the opponent runs, I mean if you see CAP4 it obviously has weak armor and if you see a ferrothorn using a bug move well then it has illusion. With no Guard this won't be a problem just saying.

No guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)