CAP 15 CAP 4 - Part 6 - Stat Spread Poll 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
ganj4lf

Those with less speed make Weak Armor absolutely the best ability and the one with a higher Spe makes Weak Armor unneeded since it already ties with Terrakion and Keldeo. Think of the Spe, people. It's the absolute most important stat with this CAP. I feel like others really didn't think of what would happen with the abilities with their Spe.

Asylum_Rhapsody

jas61292
capefeather

GRs Cousin
Deck Knight
ganj4lF

uwnim
PokNinjaGuy

GRs Cousin
capefeather
ganj4lf

Best of luck to everyone. The feeling alone of being slated is such a stress reliever. I have to say though, capefeather's and ganj4lf are the only good ones to me. Everything else is either too fast or too slow.

erisia

Innovative new design!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
ganj4lF

Not really disappointed with not getting on the slate, there were a lot of similar options available to choose. I really think the Speed is going to be an enormous factor on the balance between CAP 4's abilities, and its overall riskiness as a Pokemon, however, hence only voting for ganj4lf. I'm interested in seeing how the HP stat is going to be used when it comes to the movepool stage. :p

jas61292
GRs Cousin
capefeather
uwnim
PokNinjaGuy
ganj4lF
Deck Knight

I really like this stage in the process. Good job on making the spreads guys, and may the best one win.

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
capefeather
GRs Cousin
jas61292

But cape's my favorite by far. Wish they weren't 600 BST, obviously, but it's really what's necessary to fit the BSRs we wanted.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Deck Knight
jas61292
capefeather

Obviously I support the home team, but I thought these spreads had the right balance on Speed/Offenses/HP and were well thought out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)