Status
Not open for further replies.
aragornbird
Doran Dragon
DougJustDoug
KoA
Mos-Quitoxe
nov

I explained my reasoning near the end of the art thread. I decided also to throw aragornbird a bone :)

KoA
paintseagull
Yilx
aragornbird

I am getting a bit of a Steel feeling from Yilx and aragornbird's designs, but both work great for Bug/Psychic as well. I like that none of these are too human- all have a good helping of monster.

Doran Dragon
Yilx
Nastyjungle
aragornbird

where is the ilusionist beetle? :C thats a bummer that he didn't managed to get a final submission DX i loved that concept

my immediate next favorite was doran dragon though... and yilx concepts are sicks as always. finally, an egyptian beetle wasn't a bad concept idea and aragonbird was the one that did it best IMO.

nasty jungle one is also interesting :0

Calad
Doran Dragon
Kadew
noobiess
Quanyails
Rocket Grunt

My goal is to at least get to the second poll. It would be my first time at the second poll and i would be really grateful to get there.

Birkal
BlueConcept
Calad
Doran Dragon
DougJustDoug
Kadew
KoA
Quanyails

Chose the ones that successfully portray both Bug and Psychic. I loved some of the designs I didn't vote for, but I didn't really see one of the typings in them (or another typing instead).

BlueConcept
DougJustDoug
Kadew
KoA
Mos-Quitoxe
Rocket Grunt
Yilx

I have to say, the art submission for this CAP have been really great. It's hard to pick a favorite :]

These are awesome

SoIheardyoulikeSENTRET

Yilx

Wish I had knowwwwn! i would have entered some art and maybe a little gif or something. Next time for sure!

aragornbird
BlueConcept
Calad
CBMeadow
DougJustDoug
Kadew
KoA
Mos-Quitoxe
paintseagull
Quanyails
Rocket Grunt
SoIheardyoulikeSENTRET
Yilx

Also, saying "it doesn't fit the abilities, is a bad reason not to vote for an awesome design. Take Azumarill for example, why ON EARTH, does that thing have Huge Power?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)