CAP 4 Pre-evos - Part 2.3 Art Poll 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Moving right along. Three excellent designs remain. Time to choose your favorite:

[box]Kadew
paintseagull
Quanyails
[/box]
This will be a single bold vote poll.
My Preferred Choice

If the voter wishes, he may post comments on his vote below the actual vote. Only the vote itself should be bold and none of the supplementary text should be bold.
Only use the name of the submitter in your vote, and try and spell it right. The names are right here in the OP (twice), so you have no excuse if you get it wrong. The three designs are:
Each submission above consists of two designs; the first (left or top) being for the first stage Pokemon, and the second (right or bottom) being for the middle stage. Any supporting art or reasoning can be found by clicking the link to the final submission posts (the
at the top of each quote).

The vote will be 24 hours, as usual. Aurumoth can be viewed here.

Our Prevos so far:
Type: Bug/Psychic | Bug/Psychic
Abilities: Shield Dust/Keen Eye/Illusion | Shed Skin/Compoundeyes/Illusion
Stats: 50/60/49/67/30/44 | 60/90/89/87/40/54

Hey, everyone. As you may or may not have noticed, this post is my 2000th here on Smogon. I don't want to make a big deal out of it or anything, but I just wanted to take a moment to thank all the people who have made my time here great. There are multiple places on Smogon I where I participate and have a lot of fun, but it is the people of these places, the Showdown regulars, ASB players, OI movie people, and especially CAP contributors that make this site truly special to me. I'm not going to spend time going into specifics, but yeah, thanks everyone. This first 2k has been great, and I hope to be around for many more.

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Quanyails

Kadew's first form looks like Kitsunoh with no legs D: Quany's second form is just *too* good looking to not pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)