CAP 4 Pre-evos - Part 3 - Abilities Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well, I think this has gone on for long enough now. Thankfully there was enough discussion in the past 24 hours to make things a bit easier to decide on.

Now, as for how things will go from here, I had a hard time deciding how to handle the polls. I don't love the idea of seperating the two if they are voted on at once, and even if they are not, it leaves open the possibility for odd mixes that noboday actually wants, so as such I think it is best to just have a single poll for the combinations of abilities for both.

As for the slate, we will have the following:

Weak Armor/No Guard/Illusion -> Weak Armor/No Guard/Illusion
Forewarn/Weak Armor/Illusion -> Forewarn/Weak Armor/Illusion
Shield Dust/Keen Eye/Illusion -> Shed Skin/Compoundeyes/Illusion

While many options were thrown around, only the above three suggestions recieved much support from multiple people. In addition, I would like to note that with this being the slate, Illusion becomes our dream world ability for both stages. While I don't personally want to mandate any individual ability, it seemed to me that the general concensus in the thread was to keep Illusion for both, and no suggested ability set that lacked it got much if any support, and as such I would much rather just go ahead with the above slate than drag things out longer or slate something that the community didn't support solely for the sake of giving a non Illusion option for third ability.

Anyways, poll will be up in a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)