CAP 4 Pre-evos - Part 5.2.1 - Middle Stage Name Poll 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This thread will be the poll for the name of the middle stage prevo. The vote for the first stage name can be found here. For information on what made the slate and why, please look there.

This will be a Multipe Bold Vote. This of course means that you can vote for as many entries as you want to in no particular order.
First Entry I Like
Second Entry I Like
Third Entry I Like

If the voter wishes, he may post comments on his vote below the actual vote. As with IRV or normal bold voting, only the votes themselves should be bold and none of the supplementary text should be bold.
Please use only the names themselves in your vote. As always, only post votes in this thread. If you want to make a comment you can, but please keep discussion to irc. And now, here they are, in order of final submission:

[box]Pupago
Aggrub
Argalis
Agrelia
Argentum
Argentiel
Argencoon
Aggoon
Argemoth
Pupargent
Bagwriot
Argalys
Aggentis
Argentomb
Armoult
[/box]

This poll will be open 24 hours. Aurumoth is here, for reference.

Our middle stage prevo so far:

Type: Bug/Psychic
Abilities: Shed Skin/Compoundeyes/Illusion
Stats: 60/90/89/87/40/54

EDIT: So it would seem that two people submitted the same name for this Pokemon and I didn't realize it when making the poll. Thank you paintseagull for pointing this out to me. Anyways, I removed the second instance of the name "Argalis" from the list.

Armoult

This is really the only name on that list that I feel leads into Aurumoth. The aggressive "g" on many of the other names has me believe that they're part of a different species of Pokemon altogether. The other names, such as Pupago and co. don't fit with the line as many species do (see Larvitar, Pupitar, Tyranitar or Aron, Lairon, Aggron). Those families all have names that basically build upon each other, whereas a name such as Pupago just makes for a fork in the road and doesn't seem as phonetically pleasing.

Cool design btw.

Argalis
Pupargent

R.I.P. The Steam Punk's "Argallant", easily my favorite above the rest of these but never met the Final Submission label.

Argencoon
Argentomb
Argentum
Argentiel

Voting for my own submission again, but it's too bad Argencoon loses some of its charm when its treated in isolation from its corresponding Stage 1 name (Cuprillar). That's why I'm voting for all other submissions that starts with "Argen". which I prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)