CAP 16 CAP 5 - Part 10 - Non-Attacking Moves Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allow Glare
Allow Spikes
Allow Stun Spore
Allow Thunder Wave

Can't see any reason to allow some forms of paralysis and not others. Glare is clearly the best option for its ability to hit Ground types with reasonable accuracy, with Stun Spore a close second on the basis of accuracy only.

blitzlefan

shake it off!
Allow Glare
Allow Spikes
Allow Stun Spore
Allow Thunder Wave

I don't get why we're using accuracy to hinder Malaconda. Either allow ALL the paralysis moves or none of them. Using luck / hax to deter people from using Paralysis moves on Malaconda seems just really (how do you describe this??? for the moment I'll use) uncompetitive. Personally, I don't think Paralysis will make Malaconda OP, and we've already cut a lot of good moves from Malaconda (probably more to come as well), so I see no reason to cut out Paralysis moves so early.

Disallow Glare
Disallow Spikes
Disallow Stun Spore
Disallow Thunder Wave

I really don't understand why some people have chosen to vote differently among the various paralysis-moves...I mean: what are the COMPETITIVE reasons? There are substantial differences between Glare or Stun Spore or T-wave? And If so, what are they?

Allow Glare
Allow Spikes
Allow Stun Spore
Disallow Thunder Wave

Mal's only para options should be unreliabe-at-best ones. I've finally decided spikes should be allowed, but just by a little. Let's give people the option of picking a para move, but TWave' 100% accuracy is a bit much in my opinion.

Allow Glare
Allow Spikes
Allow Stun Spore
Disallow Thunder Wave

Enough has been said about Spikes, and I think that will promote more types.

My main reason for promoting Glare is that we are supposed to be threatening Electric types namely Jolteon and Thundurus-T, both with Volt-Absorb. We cant threaten them offensively, so them switching in on Malaconda is a free set up turn for them(Thundurus-T with agility under its belt is not pretty). So Glare is the way to go for me

Allow Glare
Allow Stun Spore
Allow Thunder Wave
Disallow Spikes

Did we not learn from Aurumoth? We do not need to give Malaconda every trick in the book. Paralysis is whatever, won't break him. Spikes just distracts and is greedy, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)