CAP 5 CAP 5 - Part 15 (Sprite Poll 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Stratagem

Break the Mold-
Click here to see the full post.
latinoheat said:
Name: Break the Mold

Description:
An OU viable pokemon that goes completely against the stereotypes of its typing.
Type: Rock

Offensive/Defensive Bias: Offensive 20-40
Physical/Special Bias: Special -20 and lower
Base Stat Rating: Very Good
Base Stats:90/60/65/120/70/130 Speed Last
Primary Ability: Levitate
Secondary Ability: Technician

Art By yourDeadGrandad

Pokedex Entries:

Kamen Rider said:
STRATAGEM'S peculiar shape is a result of the wind erosion it constantly experiences moving at high speeds. The older a STRATAGEM gets, the smaller and more streamlined its body will be.
Mr_Goodbar said:
STRATAGEM roam in volcanic regions, thriving on the intense heat. Their spontaneous and destructive nature has prevented much exploration in these areas.
Leman said:
The claws on STRATAGEM'S limbs are actually rather brittle. Instead of using those for stabbing, STRATAGEM'S uses them as a launching-pad for its various energy attacks.
Our final poll! This is it people, the sprite is all that's left! Here they are, your choices:

Kharozz

Wyverii

Chaoscrippler

Hypnotist

Dragonzrule

--T.I.B.M--

DarthVader317

Bad Blissey

Atyroki

IceBug

flygon493

Two votes, the first vote counts double. Make sure they're bolded.

flygon493
DarthVader317

EDIT:
There were several other sprites that would have been perfectly acceptable to me. This project has more high-quality sprites than any CAP project so far. Congratulations and thank you to all the spriters that made the poll!
I'm agreeing with Doug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)