CAP 16 CAP 5 - Part 8 - Art Poll 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
CommanderZorvox
Cartoons!
Yilx
Wyverii
paintseagull
the flexistentialist
noobiess
Rocket Grunt
DougJustDoug
Harle
CyzirVisheen
Birkal
Arkeis

Blackhawk11

one on one
Harle
Arkeis
Rocket Grunt
DougJustDoug
Magistrum
Eol
the flexistentialist
Cartoons!
Birkal

I would be really happy with any of these, but the vast majority of the submissions are really awesome so I don't think I'm going to be disappointed with any result.

Cartoons
Magistrum
KoA
Eol
Quanyails
Yilx
Wyverii
Mos-Quitoxe
the flexistentialist
Dracoyoshi8
Golurkyourself
Rocket Grunt
DougJustDoug
Harle
Birkal
Arkeis

Dammit I took too long typing my Final Submission. Ah well, the stat spread's too slow for that design anyways; I'll just use Deck Knight's for it as my personal Fakemon.

Wow

Yilx
CommanderZorvox
Quanyails

These are my favs.

Also I had no idea that I'd get disqualified just for signing my initials at the bottom right. God forbid I try to protect myself from art theft. I got a warning(and by warning, complete removal) one time for naming my poke because I missed the rule that naming wasn't allowed which was NOT in the art submission topic by the way. Questioning if it was even worth it when i could have done a simple url update to remove my signature ( a habit of profession, i'm sorry). I don't get it, get me once for one rule and then clip me at the last second for something so trivial.

Regardless good luck to everyone in the competition, some great work here! I probably didn't stand a chance anyway lol.

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Magistrum
Harle
Eol
Birkal
Dracoyoshi8
noobiess

So many good designs so I chose to get picky and focus only on those that fulfilled Harvest best in my mind. After that I chose to cut a few that didn't seem "Infiltrator-y" enough to me.

EDIT: holy crap did I just vote for a CAP art slate without voting for like any mainstays (except our dear Birkal)?!

Magistrum
KoA
Yilx
ShyGuy1221
Dracoyoshi8
Athel
Rocket Grunt
Harle
Birkal
Arkeis

Power to the voters.

Base Speed

What a load of BS!
Wow. The standard of art is so high. I sort of wish I could vote for you everyone, but we all know that would achieve nothing, so my votes are...

Cheeno
Magistrum
Quanyails
Yilx
Athel
Rocket Grunt
DougJustDoug
Harle
CyzirVisheen
Birkal
Arkeis

Good luck to everyone

Qwilphish

when everything you touch turns to gold
CommanderZorvox
Yilx
Birkal
paintseagull
GolurkYourself
CyzirVisheen
DougJustDoug
Cartoons
Eol
Quanyails
Harle
Kadew

Yilx

There are tons of good submissions here, but I feel that Yilx's just fits the CAP so well, especially with the stat spread. There are a ton of designs that I could consider to be my second favorite, but this one is my absolute favorite overall.

noobiess
CommanderZorvox

Magistrum
Quanyails
Yilx
Wyverii
Mos-Quitoxe
Dracoyoshi8
Golurkyourself
CyzirVisheen
Birkal
Cartoons

Great selection this year, guys.

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Cartoons!
Birkal
Magistrum
DougJustDoug
Mos-Quitoxe

Man a lot of these designs were great, so hard to choose x_x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)