CAP 5 Pre-Evo - Part 4.2 - Stat Spread Poll 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Tabuu had unleashed his Off Waves, and all five of the competitors were thrown off the stage and transformed into trophies. Subspace had won, all was lost.

Or was it?

The badges that King Birkal had placed on Base Speed and DHR-107 begun to shine, and the two warriors were given a new lease on life.

After saving the World of Trophies from Subspace's wrath, the two new Community Contributors finally met one another in glorious battle. Although the two players' avatars never met in Super Smash Bros. (DHR-107's is close enough to R.O.B., while Base Speed has Mewtwo), the two generations of Smashers will finally meet on Final Destination.

Will the old guard of CAP yield to its newest up-and-comer? Will DHR-107 reign over CAP Pre-Evos for a while longer with a second consecutive Stats Poll victory, or will Base Speed notch himself a second poll victory to go along with his Malaconda concept?

Which Community Contributor will have the community select his contribution?

You decide!

I'm sorry I took so long to get this poll up; I did not expect to be out until 11 PM today!

Well, there's only two candidates, so this is obviously going to be a Single Bold Vote. An acceptable vote will look like this:

My Preferred Choice

If the voter wishes, he may post comments on his vote below the actual vote. Only the vote itself should be bold and none of the supplementary text should be bold.
Just bold the name your favorite choice, post some commentary if you like, and press "Quick Reply"! It's that easy!

DHR-107: 80/70/40/20/90/30 Reasoning.
Base Speed: 60/70/30/30/65/75 Reasoning.

Malaconda's stats are 115 HP / 100 Atk / 60 Def / 40 SpA / 130 SpD / 55 Spe

Polls close at 11:45 PM CST on June 14th, 2013. I can hand-count the votes this time, so that is a strict deadline. Vote now, vote often once, and let's have a good poll!

Because after this is the Art Poll!

dwarfstar

mindless philosopher
Base Speed

I like the idea of the stat (and by extension behavioral) shift as Miniconda ages.

DHR-107

The stat spread most similar to my one :)
Ekans is slower than Arbok, why should Miniconda be faster than Malaconda?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)