CAP 5 Pre-Evo - Part 5.3 - Name Poll 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
First there were nineteen happy, hopeful entrants into the CAP Pre-Evo name poll.

Then before you could say "24 hours have passed", only five remained.

Now there are but three battle-tested, weary warriors remaining.

This poll will be a Bold Vote, meaning that voters will vote for one of the three entries.

Here is a sample ballot:

My Preferred Entry

If the voter wishes, he may post comments on his vote below the actual vote. As with IRV, only the vote itself should be bold and none of the supplementary text should be bold.
Remember to only post your vote in bold and to post nothing other than your vote in bold. You may include whatever commentary you please, but do not post anything besides your ballot in bold.

Here is the slate of names in no particular order:

Miniconda. Submitted by DHR-107.

Temptail. Submitted by Base Speed.

Brattler. Submitted by Spork.

This poll will be open for 24 Hours, and will close at 11:30 PM CST on June 26, 2013.
The forums went down at this point. Back up morning (EDT) of July 6th. I'm going to give this poll about another 24 hours.
This poll will close at 9:00 AM EDT on July 7th, 2013.

----------------------------------

Our Prevo so Far:

Art:

Type: Grass/Dark
Abilities: Harvest/Infiltrator
Stats: 80/70/40/20/90/30

Happy voting, everyone! Will a majority emerge or will two names continue to duke it out for a fourth day?!

Temptail

As much as I love the creativity of Brattler, it brings to mind a completely different type of snake, venomous instead of a constrictor. Besides, I don't think the art provides a cone big enough to be a proper rattle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)