CAP 5 Pre-Evo - Part 6.1 - Sprite Poll 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
One last round of polls. One more series of voting until we can finally bask in the glory of Brattler. But now is not the time to reflect on the constant stream of greatness that was the last few weeks, now is the time to vote on sprites!

This will be an instant-runoff vote. You can vote for as many as you like, but remember, order matters in your vote. Use only the name in your vote, and make sure to spell them correctly. Votes should look like so:

Most Preferred
Second Most Preferred
Third Most Preferred

If the voter wishes, he or she may post comments on his or her vote below the actual vote. Only the vote itself should be in bold and none of the supplementary text may be bold.
Your candidates, in no particular order, are:

Sgt.Moose

GoldenBanana

Quanyails

Scorpio

noobiess

psg edit: reuploaded noobiess' sprite to a more reliable host

Remember to vote with the name of the submitter. The poll will be open for 24 Hours, and will close at 3 PM on July 21, 2013. I do not anticipate being online at that time tomorrow, but I will be online a little later, so you will probably have some leeway near the deadline.

Here is Malaconda's Final Product thread.

Our Pokemon So Far:

Art:

Type: Grass/Dark
Abilities: Harvest/Infiltrator
Stats:80/70/40/20/90/30
Name: Brattler

Dex Entries:
Brattler, theMischiefPokemon
Black: Its body patterns allow it to slither along the forest floor unnoticed. When the fruit on its tail ripens, it is ready for evolution.
White: It dances mesmerizingly to confuse weaker foes, before attacking them for fun. If defeated, the fruit on its tail becomes shriveled.
BW2: When alarmed, the fruit on its tail sways violently. Despite looking harmless and innocent, it likes to bully Pokemon of a lesser size.

paintseagull

pink wingull
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
GoldenBanana
noobiess
Quanyails
Sgt.Moose
Scorpio

Thanks to everyone who sprited my design, I love all of them :)

Base Speed

What a load of BS!
Quanyails
Sgt.Moose
GoldenBanana
noobiess
Scorpio

One of the best collections of sprites I've ever seen. Would be happy to see any of them win.

paintseagull

pink wingull
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Here's the IRV count!

There have been 22 replies in this thread.
scorpio: 1
noobiess: 2
sgt.moose: 4
goldenbanana: 6
quanyails: 9
----
noobiess: 2
goldenbanana: 7
----
goldenbanana: 8
----
goldenbanana: 8
quanyails: 11

GoldenBanana and Quanyails will move on to the final poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)