CAP 5 Pre-Evo Part 6.2 - Sprite Poll 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

paintseagull

pink wingull
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
This is the last poll for CAP 5 Prevo - Brattler!!

This poll will be run with single bold voting, the details of which are outlined here. This means that you can vote for one option. Make sure that you bold your votes and nothing else! A typical vote might look like the following:
My preferred entry

Any comments that the voter has would go below the votes in non-bold text. Bold text is used to determine what the user's votes are, so none of the supplementary text should be in bold.
The poll will be open 24 hours.

Your candidates, in no particular order, are:

GoldenBanana

Quanyails

Remember to vote with the name of the submitter. The poll will be open for 24 Hours, and will close at 7:10pm EDT, Monday July 22nd.

Here is Malaconda's Final Product thread.

Our Pokemon So Far:

Art:

Type: Grass/Dark
Abilities: Harvest/Infiltrator
Stats:80/70/40/20/90/30
Name: Brattler

Dex Entries:
Brattler, the Mischief Pokemon
Black: Its body patterns allow it to slither along the forest floor unnoticed. When the fruit on its tail ripens, it is ready for evolution.
White: It dances mesmerizingly to confuse weaker foes, before attacking them for fun. If defeated, the fruit on its tail becomes shriveled.
BW2: When alarmed, the fruit on its tail sways violently. Despite looking harmless and innocent, it likes to bully Pokemon of a lesser size.

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
GoldenBanana

I just can't with that green shiny. Good sprite from Quanyails too, though.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Quanyails

Thank you paintseagull for putting up this poll.

(I will be busy until about 10:30 PM CDT, so Brattler's Final Product thread will be posted around then.)

Quanyails

Both sprites are very good, but with GoldenBanana's sprite the head just doesn't look right to me.

GoldenBanana

Had to reconsider a little. It was a very tough decision! Quanyails' shiny colour scheme throws me off a little.

GoldenBanana

Great sprites from both of you guys, but I feel that Quanyails' front sprites marginalise the tail (the main 'focal point' of the design) a bit too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)