CAP 5 Pre-Evo - Part 7.3 - Movepool Poll 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
All right, I'm back, my computer is being top-notch, and it's time for one final duel. Quanyails vs. jas61292. Community Contributor vs. Community Contributor for the right to have their ideas forever attached to Brattler.

Who wants it more?

Your fearless warriors are, in no particular order,

Quanyails, Quanyails' CAP 5 Pre-Evo Movepool Submission

jas61292, jas61292's CAP 5 Pre-Evo Movepool Submission

This poll will be open for 24 Hours and will close at 2:00 AM Central Time on July 15, 2013.

This poll will be a Single Bold Vote, which means voters may vote for one and only one submission. A typical vote may look like this:
My Preferred Choice
If the voter wishes, he may post comments on his vote below the actual vote. Only the vote itself should be bold and none of the supplementary text should be bold.
Remember that you must post only your vote in bold and that you may vote for one and only one submission.

Our Prevo So Far:

Name: Brattler
Art:

Type: Grass/Dark
Abilities: Harvest/Infiltrator
Stats: 80/70/40/20/90/30

http://smogon.com/forums/threads/cap-5-final-product.3482704/ (Malaconda's Final Product thread!)

Happy voting! Polls close in 24 hours!

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
The results are in! The battle is over!

jas61292 commanded 13 people to bow to his will, and his stalwart army of CAP voters has defeated Quanyails battalion of 6 CAP voters!

By a score of 13-6, Brattler's movepool will be jas61292's CAP 5 Pre-Evo Movepool Submission !

Furthermore, we're officially done with the "competitive" parts of Brattler's process! All that remains to be tackled are Dex Entries and the Sprite Poll! In fact, in a few minutes, the Dex Entry Submissions thread will be posted.

Thank you all for voting, congratulations to jas61292 for winning the poll, and good job Quanyails for the runner-up finish!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)