CAP 5 Pre-Evo - Part 8.2 - Dex Entry Poll 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Six started the battle. Three have entered this rarefied air, but there is no time to reflect on the past. This is the Dex Entry Poll 2. This is big.

The format of the poll will be Single Bold Voting. That means voters are allowed to choose one option and only one option. Only post your vote in bold, and post nothing other than your vote in bold. If you do not bold your vote, your vote may not be counted. Please use only the name of the submitter in your vote. An explanation of bold voting is linked here (http://www.smogon.com/cap/process/process_rules#bold).

A sample vote may look like this:

Most Preferred

Any comments that the voter has would go below the votes in non-bold text. Bold text is used to determine what the user's votes are, so none of the supplementary text should be in bold.

Your three candidates, in no particular order, are:

scorpdestroyer
scorpdestroyer said:
Brattler, the Mischief Pokemon​
Black: Its body patterns allow it to slither along the forest floor unnoticed. When the fruit on its tail ripens, it is ready for evolution.​
White: It dances mesmerizingly to confuse weaker foes, before attacking them for fun. If defeated, the fruit on its tail becomes shriveled.​
BW2: When alarmed, the fruit on its tail sways violently. Despite looking harmless and innocent, it likes to bully Pokemon of a lesser size.​
Quanyails
Quanyails said:
Brattler, the Bad Seed Pokémon
Black: Basking from a tree branch is its favorite activity. From there, it can photosynthesize and ambush prey from above.
White: It hisses moments before it ambushes prey. Its bites are known to paralyze victims for weeks.
BW2: It loathes those who try to befriend it. It will create hostility to pain others and isolate itself.
The Steam Punk
The Steam Punk said:
Brattler, the Sneaky Pokemon
Black: It uses the leaf on its head to blend with surrounding foliage, making it nearly invisible in the forest.
White: The seeds on its tail are hollow. It rattles them together to intimidate opponents.
BW2: Though it prides itself on its tail seeds, it will resort to eating them if other food is scarce. They grow back quickly.
And that's everyone! Polls close in 24 Hours, or at 4:45 AM Central Time on July 19th, 2013. If I am awake at that time tomorrow morning I will probably be crying my eyes out wondering why sleep evades me. I pray that I am not awake staring at my computer thinking "well, I guess I'm not sleeping much tonight. Better count those votes!" at 4:45 in the morning tomorrow. If I am awake at that time, I will count the votes then and close the thread. If I am not, then I will count the votes when I wake up.

Our Prevo So far:

Name: Brattler
Art:

Type: Grass/Dark
Abilities: Harvest/Infiltrator
Stats: 80/70/40/20/90/30

Movepool: Brattler's Movepool

Happy voting, everyone!

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Because sleeping is so overrated.

scorpdestroyer 8 votes
Quanyails 4 votes
The Steam Punk 7 votes

Congratulations to scorpdestroyer and The Steam Punk for moving on to the final round! Thank you to Quanyails for a quality submission.

I will post the last poll immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)