CAP 5th Generation Revamp Main Thread

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Voodoom already gets Thundershock, if I recall correctly.

He also gets Thunder Wave, which he can self-target with.

Let it be known that Krillowatt does NOT need Soak.
Dear God in heaven, this. Surely Subway was kidding.

Going back to Lou's point about giving Voodoom para support, why not Glare for Ground types? Though then again, with Force Palm/Body Slam it's starting to get redundant, but without Serene Grace, I wouldn't consider either of those moves worthwhile enough (Body Slam's lolcoverage/Force Palm outclassed by other Fighting moves).

Hi. Although this may be crazy, a more useful, not electric-related DW ability may be in order for Voodoom. One of its main problems is that all it has, out of three abilities, is an electric immunity, basically. Some suggestions:

Adaptability: There isn't really any specific flavor reasoning for this, since the mons that already get it have really no general flavor. It would help improve Voodoom's okay coverage, helping it lay on the hurt with its STABs.

Infiltrator: Fits with its sneaky evilness, helps with its paralyzing job.

Plus/Minus: Would be cool for double battles, create excellent synergy with the users of the other ability, seeing as how they ALL have discharge. Fits flavorwise with Voodoom's charged, electric-y nature.

Shadow Tag: Sneaky, evil, more usefel than another electric immunity.

Teravolt

Trace: Yay for more CAP tracers. But, I think it fits with Voodoom's sneaky evilness, and is a very good ability in general.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)