CAP 6 CAP 6 - Final Product

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not participate in the CAP but I do drop by to take a look every now and then, and from "outside" experience, I would say changing the name isn't that big of a deal. If people are asking, "What is Scurvy?" then who is to say they don't know any of the created pokemon, including Arghonaut. Just my thoughts...

Suggest 80 bp and something other than Avast, Ruthless or Scurvy as the name, maybe even the original?

EDIT: Alas, how fleeting is this existence of ours!

Here's a quick concept design of the Arghonaut pre-evo. It's back tentacles drape over it's shoulders to resemble the scarf/collar thing sailors wear.

Bobtheball4

CAP Playtesting Expert
its probably gonna get it when it evolves, because its becoming a captain guy and in war he lost his hand, so as a sailor, he hasnt lost it yet >_> <_<

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I just finished a test run with Arghonaut on my testing server.

I'm implementing it on the real server now. Look for the playtesting thread very soon. For anyone on the forums right now -- come to the server. Darkie and Bass are going to do the first official battle with Arghonaut. It should be a fun one to watch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)