1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

CAP 6 CAP 6 - Final Product

Discussion in 'CAP Process Archive' started by darkie, Jan 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blasphemy1

blasphemy1

I did not participate in the CAP but I do drop by to take a look every now and then, and from "outside" experience, I would say changing the name isn't that big of a deal. If people are asking, "What is Scurvy?" then who is to say they don't know any of the created pokemon, including Arghonaut. Just my thoughts...
  2. Darkflagrance

Darkflagrance

Suggest 80 bp and something other than Avast, Ruthless or Scurvy as the name, maybe even the original?

EDIT: Alas, how fleeting is this existence of ours!
  3. tennisace

tennisace another eggnog, please
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
    Social Media Chief

Darkie already said what it was going to be, can we stop trying to change it?
  4. Chaoscrippler

Chaoscrippler

Here's a quick concept design of the Arghonaut pre-evo. It's back tentacles drape over it's shoulders to resemble the scarf/collar thing sailors wear.

[​IMG]
  5. Infiltrator

Infiltrator

CC that is awesome! what about the hook hand though? still looks great.
  6. Bobtheball4

Bobtheball4 CAP Playtesting Expert

its probably gonna get it when it evolves, because its becoming a captain guy and in war he lost his hand, so as a sailor, he hasnt lost it yet >_> <_<
  7. EmpoleonStaraptorStarch

EmpoleonStaraptorStarch

Just wanting to say to Darkie, nice job on finishing CAP 6! (Despite you banning me on Shoddy last night :P
  8. DougJustDoug

DougJustDoug Knows the great enthusiasms
    is a member of the Site Staffis an Artistis a Programmeris a CAP Contributoris an Administratoris a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    CAP Leader

I just finished a test run with Arghonaut on my testing server.

[​IMG]

I'm implementing it on the real server now. Look for the playtesting thread very soon. For anyone on the forums right now -- come to the server. Darkie and Bass are going to do the first official battle with Arghonaut. It should be a fun one to watch!
  9. Mekkah

Mekkah
    is a Super Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

Ay carumba...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)