1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

CAP 6 CAP 6 - Part 14b - Name Poll 3

Discussion in 'CAP Process Archive' started by darkie, Dec 31, 2008.

?

nombre????????

1. Arghonaut

59.4%
  2. Nemesquid

40.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DougJustDoug

DougJustDoug Knows the great enthusiasms
    is a member of the Site Staffis an Artistis a Programmeris a CAP Contributoris an Administratoris a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    CAP Leader

Nemesquid is a fine name... but Arghonaut will make everyone smile when they think of CAP 6. How can you resist a name for a pirate pokemon with "Argh!" in it?
  2. Coronis

Coronis NORM!
    is a Battle Server Moderator

Voting Arghonaut
  3. Deco

Deco

I don't really like both names, but Arghonaut seems like the best choice out of these two.
  4. X-Act

X-Act np: Biffy Clyro - Shock Shock
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

Except for Stratagem! :heart:

Just joking.

A name I would have liked was Calamar, but it didn't even make it to the first poll. (Yes, it was suggested by someone.)
  5. Red Rain

Red Rain

Nemesquid is a really cool name, although Arghonaut has a comedy value. But vote Nemesquid!
  6. darkie

darkie fuck you i wont do what you tell me
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Smogon IRC AOPis a Super Moderatoris a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Public Relations

Arghonaut wins.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)