CAP 6 CAP 6 - Part 15b - Sprite Poll 3

FINAL POLL!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Concept said:
Name: Decentralizer
Description: A Pokemon can check a majority of the current top 5 Pokemon.
Type: Water / Fight
Ability: Unaware
Stats: 105 HP / 110 Atk / 95 Def / 70 SpA / 100 SpD / 75 Spe

last poll for cap 6!!!

Cartoons!

Chaoscrippler

Check out the newest PR threads and see if you notice something different about Revenankh, too!

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Voting for cartons of milk. His traffic cone shiny and amazing backsprite won me over!

Chaoscrippler

I like his front,back and shiny colors best.
Course Cartoon was my 2nd choice so Ill be happy either way.

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I like Chaoscrippler's front sprite the best, but I like Cartoons' back sprite the best. I think Cartoons' "Luchador Shiny" is a clever tribute to Arghonaut's fighting type, and it stands out as a shiny. I prefer to use shinies in battle, so I can see using it myself.

I voted Cartoons.

Bravo to all the spriters, BTW. Every CAP project, I think the sprites are the "best so far". And CAP6 was no exception. Great job everyone!

Voted for Chaoscrippler. I've noticed that his backsprite has the hat as "ears" of sort, while most others (like Cartoons!) add it as a full part. I can't decide if I like this or not, but I'm just pointing it out (maybe it will help other voters choose?)

Magmortified

<b>CAP 8 Playtesting Expert</b>
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Cartoons!

I felt like it showed a lot more personality in the sprite. Like something that would actually move. Neon orange is forever cool. The backsprite's hook is way less obtrusive as a plus.

Also, it just kind of strikes me as unimaginative using the art's pose. ._.

I voted chaoscrippler because I like the more defined blade, the shiny colors, and the fact that the hat is part of the body, rather than a hat which makes it look more like a squid. Bravo.

beej

everybody walk the dinosaur
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I went with Cartoons! because of the visible bulk it has. I love yours too though, Chaoscrippler.

Voted Cartoons because... his was the only sprite I liked lol...

I don't like the colours though... a little too bland

Woulda went with that if I were him (but you can't change it now so whatever)

Again voting Chaos. I like the more compact look of his, while it still looks bulky. Cartoons! is just too fat for my liking.

bojangles

IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE,
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Still gotta go with Chaoscrippler. That front sprite is just amazing, and the "fatness" of Cartoons!'s kind of turns me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)