CAP 6 CAP 6 - Part 8 - Stat Spread Poll 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Tennisace I think the defenses are good enough without making it a general wall, and the offenses are enough to make use of its very advantageous typing without becoming a sweeper. Plus, fast + defensive is a somewhat rare combination outside of ubers, so I think it adds something to the metagame there.
I couldn't have said it better myself.
tennisace

Lemon
This is because mine is getting no support, and of the others this is the best. Many of them are way too fast for what this thing needs to be doing, and as long as something below base speed 80 wins I'm happy. I still think mine is the best though

Time Mage

The thing that sells me over GT is the possiblility of outspeeding specs Heatran with some investment. Otherwise, I wouldn't really have a preference between them.

oh awesome, I actually made it and have supporters.

Vote Hyra with a side of Tennisace for being the only spread to have another high speed. But he doesn't have enough meaty attack for me to support him while mine is still an option.

Edit: Goodbar gets tertiary support because he has the 3rd highest speed. No one hit 90 besides him, Tennis, and me. I like outspeeding the slow part of the metagame and not being part of it.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
oh awesome, I actually made it and have supporters.

Vote Hyra with a side of Tennisace for being the only spread to have another high speed. But he doesn't have enough meaty attack for me to support him while mine is still an option.

Edit: Goodbar gets tertiary support because he has the 3rd highest speed. No one hit 90 besides him, Tennis, and me. I like outspeeding the slow part of the metagame and not being part of it.
Err, My spread has 90 speed also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)