CAP 6 - Pre-Evo Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two

I was originally a fan of one ever since Magistrum's submission won, but I now think that it would have more potential with two Prevos as opposed to one.

Nyktos

Custom Loser Title
One

Out of all the nonlegendary bird Pokémon, there are only four three-stage lines, and they're all regional Pidgey equivalents. (That's counting Fletchling which "doesn't exist yet" too.) There are five single-stagers. Meanwhile, there are ten two-stage lines. (Numbers may vary a bit depending on what counts as a bird, but two-stage lines unquestionably predominate.)

Last edited:
One

Everyone else is looking at Honchkrow or Skarmory, but when I see Cawmodore, I think of its concept, and think of Pokemon like Hariyama, Snorlax, and Linoone.

Kadew

*bird sounds*
is an Artist Alumnus
One

I can see room in the design for a pre-evolution, but I would have trouble pulling two full prevo designs out of this when it comes time to art stuff.

DarkSlay

Guess who's back? Na na na! *breakdances*
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
One

EDIT: Yeah, stand corrected on the three-stage comment. Still am only seeing one pre-evo out of this, though.

Last edited:
Two

Was originally going to go one as I thought it would simply fit in better, but due to the amount of possibilities related to a seafaring bird, I think two pre-evolutions would be great.

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
None

I just don't see how we could make a Cawmodore prevo that isn't basically a rehash of Privatyke, even though they're based off of two completely different animals.

jas61292

used substitute
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
Code:
MULTIPLE BOLD VOTING RESULTS 
----------------------------
 23 one 
 19 two 
  3 none

And with a majority by one vote, Cawmodore will have 1 prevo. As stated in the OP, now that we have decided to give it a prevo, a leader will be chosen in due time, and then the creation will begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.