CAP 7 CAP 7 - Final Product

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eerie Rush has a certain ring to it.
I concur! At least I like it better than ShadowStrike.

As for height and weight... I imagine it as being fairly small. Able to sneak in or out of areas fairly easily.

I find Elegy's and other 'light' suggestions as good ones. However, personally I imagined this thing as being even tinier. Perhaps around 1 and half to 2'ish feet tall and in the 20-50 pound range.

I really don't think it needs a pre-evo. It screeches non-evolving pokemon to me.

Magmortified

<b>CAP 8 Playtesting Expert</b>
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Height will be: 3'07"
Weight will be: 112 Pounds

Shadow Strike will be ShadowStrike (it keeps things simple).

Shadow Strike will be ShadowStrike (it keeps things simple).
If this is just me, then I'll shut up, but I really really think it should be Shadowstrike, with a lower-case s. One of the biggest mistakes in dubbing, next to Shiftry, in my opinion, is making it DragonBreath when it could have just been Dragonbreath. The capital letter is so distracting!

One of the biggest mistakes in dubbing, next to Shiftry, in my opinion, is making it DragonBreath when it could have just been Dragonbreath. The capital letter is so distracting!
It's actually supposed to be Dragon Breath (two words); however, since there's a 12-letter limit, they had to reduce it to DragonBreath by taking out the space (like ThunderPunch and PoisonPowder).

It's actually supposed to be Dragon Breath (two words); however, since there's a 12-letter limit, they had to reduce it to DragonBreath by taking out the space (like ThunderPunch and PoisonPowder).
But does the capital letter in the middle of what appears to be one word not look odd? I'll always be more comfortable with Thunderpunch than ThunderPunch and the same for all moves that suffer space loss syndrome.

Back on topic: Not only has this pokemon turned out looking pretty good, but this whole experience has taught me a few things and I look forward to helping out with the next project.

But does the capital letter in the middle of what appears to be one word not look odd? I'll always be more comfortable with Thunderpunch than ThunderPunch and the same for all moves that suffer space loss syndrome.
Yeah, exactly! That's what I was trying to get at. :)

Calad

Hero of the Blue Flames
is an Artist Alumnus
Congratulations for CAP 7!!.
And congratulations to Mag for make this so faster.

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I've been busy with some other things recently. But, I'll get Kitsunoh implemented over the next few days. I'm rolling this in with a few other changes that have been brewing for a while, so there are several things to juggle with this upgrade. I'll keep the server community apprised of my progress over the next few days. Check there if you want the latest information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)