CAP 7 CAP 7 - Policy Committee Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was previously a member of the last Policy Commitee, and I would like to re-apply for the position again.

I've actively participated in CAP from the end of Rev through to the present and intend that that should continue. I also go on the server when I can.

Might as well ask for a spot.

I originally started lurking during CAP5 and became involved in CAP6, especially at the begining. But my real selling point is that I'm quite active on the server, and have helped many people raise the rankings. I also have been very active in the EVO process establishment.

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I would like to join the committee as well. I refrained from joining last time for various reasons, but I regret it now and would like to join this period. I have been with CaP for the entirety of it's existence, and even though I have been useful for only the art portions, I would like to help CaP succeed in any way I can, no matter how small the role.

I am a member of the current Policy Committee, and I would like to serve on the committee again.

I don't think i've got much more to say. I'm always active.

I might as well ask for a spot as well.

I've just started actually posting in the CaP forum, but I've played the metagame for a while, and am getting increasingly "active" on the server. I've also lurked through most of the CaP projects. I understand the metagame quite well, and am going to be getting into the Evolution process even more. I would also like to help CaP get better, no matter how small my role may be. I've also contributed to the site in C&C, and my threads have always been quickly updated, so know that I would be always able to update things and type stuff up.

Thanks for your time! I'm Addie, FYI.

I am nominating myself.

I have been a very active member one the CaP server, though not in the past 2 and a half weeks due to school taking up a lot of my time (but that should clear up within less than a week or so), and have a very acceptable understanding of the CaP Metagame as well as the processes in Policy Reviews and the actual projects.

I was active throughout CAP6, though finals and the holidays took quite a bit away from that, and continue to try and give both input and contributions to the CaP. I would be honored of having a spot on this commitee and continue to look foward to participating in this project.

I was previously a member of the last Policy Committee, and I would like to re-apply for the position again. I already posted my qualifications in a previous committee thread, just in case someone want's to know about my connection towards CAP.

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I have reviewed all the nominations, and spoken to the other forum moderators. We feel that the members listed below have sufficient experience, participation, and understanding of CAP Policy to participate in setting policy for the duration of the next CAP project. After the TL selection vote is complete, all TL nominees will be reviewed for inclusion on the Policy Committee, and new additions will be edited into this post. The selected Topic Leader will be automatically added.

Congratulations to the CAP 7 Policy Committee!

Atyroki
Bass
Beej
billymills
Captain
Cartoons!
cyberzero
CyzirVisheen
darkie
Deck Knight
Elevator Music
eric the espeon
Flounder
Gothic Togekiss
hydrolphin
Hyra
Icy Vegeta
jagged_angel
latinoheat
Lawman
Magmortified
Mr_Goodbar
Naxte
Plus
RB Golbat
sbc
Sgt_Woodsy
Sikh Assassin
tennisace
Vader
Wyverii
X-Act

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)