CAP 8 CAP 8 - Final Product

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that Cyclohm could be pretty tall, but does anyone else think that he should be rather light? He's composed of 5 clouds and a bunch of lightning bolts after all.

I think that 6'2" and 55 Lbs would make a nice height and weight for Cyclohm

I think that Cyclohm should be small, like around 3'8" or something like that and for the weight around 60 or something. Also for preevolutions I say only one preevolution make it like a better version of swablu and altaria.

I actually think a single, two-headed pre-evo would work pretty well (Doduo -> Dodrio, anyone?). I could give it a shot later :)

I like Atyroki's suggestion of 129.5 lbs, but I think the height should be 5'4. Two prevos would sound great, as well.

erm, just to let you guys know who are saying clouds are light as hell and whatever, clouds are made of water and are therefore extremely heavy.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
erm, just to let you guys know who are saying clouds are light as hell and whatever, clouds are made of water and are therefore extremely heavy.
Ever walked through fog?

That's a cloud. Just try walking like that through water.

yes, however in this particular instance the cloud does not, by any means look misty/foggy unlike a pokemon like gastly.

haha let's not turn this into a chemistry debate about states of matter. the only reason the weight matters is for grass knot and low kick. nothing more.

I was thinking of it to be more of a snake, with the lightning bolts as heads and the cloud as a tail.
Hmm How's this :

I made two version one with blue lighting tail and one with a normal lighting tail, or we could it without any tail tip. hmmmm didn't know it was that big ._.

Edit:

Finally got what you were trying to say...

6 inches
5 pounds
1 pre-evolution

Yes, I am serious. This is going off of the fact that clouds can be whatever size and shape they want to, if I am not mistaken, and thus can be extremely small. Also, it would be the only micro-'mon I can think of. Let's make a Pokemon that can actually fit in the Pokeball for once!

6 inches
5 pounds
1 pre-evolution

Yes, I am serious. This is going off of the fact that clouds can be whatever size and shape they want to, if I am not mistaken, and thus can be extremely small. Also, it would be the only micro-'mon I can think of. Let's make a Pokemon that can actually fit in the Pokeball for once!
That has all been chosen already:
cyberzero said:
I like Atyroki's suggestion of 129.5 lbs, but I think the height should be 5'4. Two prevos would sound great, as well.

@hybrid99: I really love those drawings, but the evolutions look TOO similar. All you basically do is put a head and a claw each evolution. I'm pretty sure evolution is more complicated than that.

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Not necessarily.

->

->

And most importantly...

->

These are good examples of mons that evolve similarly to how this one would evolve. They're pretty damn similar, but they just add a little something when they evolve.

Not necessarily.

->

->

And most importantly...

->

These are good examples of mons that evolve similarly to how this one would evolve. They're pretty damn similar, but they just add a little something when they evolve.
Yes, but it's a Dragon type. Dragon-type evolution lines in the Pokemon world are some of the most dramatic.

Yes, but it's a Dragon type. Dragon-type evolution lines in the Pokemon world are some of the most dramatic.
I don't know, most of the Dragon type pokemon don't have dramatic changes when evolving. Dratini and Dragonair looks pretty damn same to me minus some tweaks in design. Salamence is probably the only one that change in ways one wouldn't reconigze until seeing them for themselves.

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
Alteria, Garchomp, Kingdra, and Flygon disagree. Salamence sure, thats a dramatic change, Dragonite not until he evolves fully.

Edit: Beaten? quite right sir.

Pre-Evo try on this one..from a fluffy cloud, to some poodley looking thing, to to is fully evolved form.

Clouds going from lightly coloured friendly to gradually darker.

Keishinkae has the right idea! the cloud becoming darker in hue with each evo is a nice touch.

how are we going to decide on these smaller issues of height, weight, evos, pokedex entry, etc? ..poll?

Keishinkae has the right idea! the cloud becoming darker in hue with each evo is a nice touch.

how are we going to decide on these smaller issues of height, weight, evos, pokedex entry, etc? ..poll?
The height and weight are chosen by the TL, me, in this case, as well as the number of prevos. Pokedex entry used to be a part of the process but was removed because it was extraneous and unecessary, as there is no way to view Pokedex information on Shoddy Battle, where this will be playtested.

Also, Keishinkae that is awesome o_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)