CAP 8 CAP 8 - Final Product

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the best suggested so far.

Although, possibly, giving the middle evo a small neck, or possibly a hint of electricity on it's legs, wouldn't hurt.
Because now, it looks kind of Baby Sheep --> Slightly draconian sheep --> Complete Dragon

the pre evo pokemon dont HAVE to be dragon / electric.
Good point actually. I can imagine the prevos' being electric, definitely, but feasible secondary typings include normal, flying and water. Or we could go bonkers with electric/fire.

the pre evo pokemon dont HAVE to be dragon / electric.
Oh, I know that. I even had the idea of making the first evo pure Electric. The second would depend...

I'm just saying it should look a bit more like it's evo, to help the transition...

Doesn't necessarily need to be a Dragon-Type.

Oh, I know that. I even had the idea of making the first evo pure Electric. The second would depend...

I'm just saying it should look a bit more like it's evo, to help the transition...

Doesn't necessarily need to be a Dragon-Type.
Yeah. You can find other examples sharing that situation.

Actually, I think the second one should be the pre-evolution. It just doesn't look mature enough.

I like how similar this thing is turning out to be to ampharos @_@

Ampharos japanese name is Denryu (Electric Dragon)
It evolves from a sheeplike thing
It's a fairly bulky electric type with high satk

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
looks good, shouldn't be too long before I murder you all with it. ^^

That sounds good.

I've searched through things... And so far I've found supposed Pyroak pre-evos. Didn't find anything for Scylant or Revenankh...
I'll edit this post with more when/if I find them...

No noted Scylant Pre-Evos.
No noted Revenankh Pre-Evos.
Pyroak Evo Line (Two pre-evos. Embirch --> Flarelm --> Pyroak)
Fidgit Pre-Evo (One pre-evo. Breezi --> Fidgit)
Stratagem Evo Line? (Two pre-evos. No noted confirmation, and no noted names.)
Arghonaut Pre-Evo (One pre-evo. No noted conformation. Arghon --> Arghonaut. Multiple suggested art: [Pirate] [Sailor] [Sailor2].)
Kitsunoh Pre-Evo? (One pre-evo supported. Name "Kitsun" supported. No art suggested.)

And, with Cyclohm's evo-lining in progress, that's all of them.

I support this evo line, if it has not already been chosen.

Also, I believe Syclant also has a prevo line. Someone should be doing a thread in Smeargle's studio with the prevos, but I don't remember his/her identity. As for prevo names, if we ever get around to little cup we should figure them out at that point.

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
Syclant's preevo was named Syclar and Eric has been begging me for the plus side of a year to sprite him.. (Which I'm working on now bud. <3 )

Revenankh is a basic one stage pokemon.

Pyroak is listed already.

EoE hinted at a preevo for Kitsunoh being named Ratsunoh in his card thread in Smeargle's Studio.

Woah, I haven't been to those forums for a while, but I thought Syclant had 2pre evos...
I think Cyzir made two, but it was decided it should have one...

The first one's by myself; the second's by Wyverii. I can't remember whether one of the concepts was actually chosen, and which one...

Also, a bit off-topic, but I don't remember allowing anyone to use the Embirch/Flarelm sprites I made (especially without credit)...

Way to go everyone.
This CaP turned out especially well, despite the shaky start.
I can't wait to start the play testing. I've already got a spot on a team ready for it. =)

The Pre-evos are looking great, too. I think the -sheep into dragon- relates really well to the "In like a lion out like a lamb" saying. Only in reverse.

Hello, everyone.

I've been watching your every move since this CAP began to examine the structure of things around here. I think the turnout for this particular one has been absolutely amazing, from the Electric/Dragon typing to the awesome art submissions. Now I guess I'll become an active part of this community for CAP 9.

Oh, wait, now we have to do playtesting, right? Fantastic absolutely.

Reverse that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)