CAP 8 CAP 8 - Final Product

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the right idea, Keishinkae. ^_^
Though I peronally think the middle evo should have two heads...

*Shrugs*. Seems to make sense on a 3-stage line, when the 3rd evo has three.
Otherwise, the two heads just seem to be something out of nowhere...

Monster... Monster... Three-headed-monster?

On those above, real-species examples...
Magnemite has the idea of "three Magnemite being magnetized together"...
Doduo already had a "multiple heads thing" going on...

And Diglet is the only one that's somewhat random, but, in a two stage line, where one sort of point is them appearing in swarms... It vaguely fits. They're based on bop-a-mole... It's somewhat of a stretch, but it makes sense to have them appear in "large numbers" and such (in this case, three). ...I guess.
Again, it IS a stretch, but it works.

The one --> one --> three thing just seems weird....
One --> two --> three works better...

Just IMO. Not saying it's a 100% necessary change. Just something to consider...

Are the pre evos gonna turn into another CAP project? I think that might be why no other CAP has had pre evos. I could see the pre evos taking like 3 weeks to complete.

Are the pre evos gonna turn into another CAP project? I think that might be why no other CAP has had pre evos. I could see the pre evos taking like 3 weeks to complete.
Yes, there are many prevos for the previous CAPs. Eric the espeon has a PR ready about the implementation of these into LC, but I'm not sure about the progress of it. The users on the server have a side project regarding them as well.

Not to be a bother, but if someone were to make a "second frame" of this CAP, I would be able to place it in a Pokemon DS games (Mainly Pokemon Platinum.

Not advertising, but check my youtube account, ChaosDestroyer if you want to see some CAP Pokemon in Platinum.

:D

Yes, there are many prevos for the previous CAPs. Eric the espeon has a PR ready about the implementation of these into LC, but I'm not sure about the progress of it. The users on the server have a side project regarding them as well.
Could you give me a link to the pre evos?

I just say we have 1 pre-evolution, but those ARE amazing, Keishinkae!

But what I meant was, all you just did was subtract a head for each prevo. Oh, and a claw, OMFG. Really, I would think Cyclohm deserves to have some actual change throughout evolution.

Also, I say we keep the pre-evos Electric-type only, and keep Cyclohm the only Dragon-type in its evo chain.

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Damn, I really like Kenshinkae's preevos (though the middle evo is a bit too sheep-like for my liking). I drew up some rather plain evos, myself...

Meh. I like his set better :x
EDIT: Cuter 1st stage, a bit of a combination of my own concept and Kenshinkae's

Meh, I like Cyzirs first one and third one (DURR) alot, but there's no comparison when it comes to second stages, Kenshinkae's takes the cake @_@

I like Keishinkae's first-stage. I vaguely remember the details about Cyclohm mentioning that the heads kind of just "generate" of the body. Like the necks could grow or shrink at will... It would make sence (to me...) to have the first stage just be a lesser- expierienced cloud, in which the elecrcity is generated later on in it's stage.

It would be interesting to give it levitate or something. And make if lose the ability over evolution, like Duskull or something...

I think the same looks like it can ably to Cyzir's...

Changed the second evo..two heads. And yea, I purposely made it look like a sheep..so it it wouldnt seem that it evolves into a powerful dragon...

And now Im off to bed.

Sometimes dragons in mythology have the horns / antlers of various stags and bulls, so a sheep really isn't that un-dragon-like, just like a cuter version of the tougher horned / antlered creatures (which fits with its being a pre-evo). I like the way the heads change in the evolutions.

Eh... I liked the original of the 1st-stage better... It looks way too strange, now...
Especially with those legs...

Although the 2nd-stage looks better.

i like cyzir's first stage and kenshinkae's second stage

as for the height and weight 5'6" and 187 lbs... i roughly based it empoleon XD

Everyone should know that Gamefreak screws up their heights.

And as for this thing, I can understand the lighter weight (200 and under), but the fact that this thing is a cloud would make it a larger guy. I it shoulda been at least six feet.

And although the pre-evos could look more dragon, those are quite fitting.

I can't help but find that almost all the pre-evos so far look awfully like Mareep. Not that they're not cute, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)