CAP 9 CAP 9 - Part 10 - Art Poll 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plus

中国风暴 trademark
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Welcome to the CAP Art Poll #1. This is a bold voting thread. Since there are a fuckton of submissions, (most of them are great btw) Doug has a program that will count the votes in this thread. Because of this, you must adhere to the following rules in order to create a valid vote. Here are the rules to follow.

- Special thanks to user Umbreon Dan for helping me compile this giant list of pokemon

• Do not bold any text other than your votes. We are using a program to count votes and it counts all bold text. It ignores all other text. You can still write unbolded stuff, just don't bold anything other than your votes in your post.
  • One artist name per line. Do not list multiple votes on one line.
  • You may vote for as many artists as you want.
  • Spell the artist name exactly as it is spelt below. It is not case sensitive, but please remember that your vote will not count unless it is the artist's name spelled correctly. (e.g. "cyber fishin" is not CyzirVisheen ^_^)
  • Do not rank your votes. All votes are counted equally.
Should be easy enough to follow. Here's an example of a legal vote.

[/QUOTE]

And, let's go!

Cartoons!
Atyroki
DougJustDoug
Galactic Grunt
Buffalo Wings

Cartoons! - How could I not?
Atyroki - Very original look but keeping it natural.
DougJustDoug - Usual greatness.
Galatic Grunt - Also very original and captures the concept perfectly.
Buffalo Wings - Fantastic.

little gk

competitive oosos player
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
CyzirVisheen
KoA
Wyverii
Atyroki
DougJustDoug
TheMutant
Elegy of Emptiness
Caladbolg~
chomzloh

CyzirVisheen
aragornbird
chomzloh
Caladbolg~
Keishinkae

There were a few others that I liked but I didn't want to vote for half of the submissions.

Doug's is awesome, but I just think it looks too cute to be a Dark Type...

Brambane

protect the wetlands
is a Contributor Alumnus
DougJustDoug
Wyverii
CyzirVisheen
Buffalo Wings
Atyroki
TheMutant
Galactic Grunt
scampy
GreenMamba

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
aragornbird
CyzirVisheen
Buffalo Wings
Galactic Grunt
DougJustDoug
TheMutant
pkmn-taicho321
chomzloh
scampy
Atyroki
Caladbolg~
Wyverii
Keishinkae
Mysteriousfellow
Kai7735
Cartoons!
KoA
GreenMamba
defno16
Zantimonius

Sorry for the long list, but the quality of all submissions is totally mindblowing.

Just remember everyone who votes for Caladbolg~ that, last I checked, the "~" is part of his name, so be sure to write it or the vote won't count (I think).

Yes I mean you Rey.

Wow, this CAP has some amazing entries. But I narrowed it down to my top favorites:

KoA
scampy
DougJustDoug
CyzirVisheen
aragornbird

GreenMamba
Cartoons!
Keishinkae
CyzirVisheen
KoA

Best of luck to all--a ton of great art this CAP.

EDIT: @Caladbolg~: Please unbold the first instance of your name, so your name is only written in bold once in your post. With the way this is set up, I believe it might currently count you as giving two votes for yourself.

I didn't realize how many people we'd had until now...holy cow...40 entries...that's over half of the amount of art for the other CAPs in the gallery combined...

GreenMamba
Tortferngatr
Solstice
Keishinkae
Mysteriousfellow
Wyverii
Caladbolg~
Atyroki
Chet Rippo
scampy
Wombat Sky Forme
DougJustDoug
aragornbird
CyzirVisheen

It's amazing I narrowed it down to 12 not counting my self-vote...

BTW, will the program count votes more than once if they're shown more than once? Just asking.

EDIT: Gah, Checkmate's near if not in dead last! To the sig editor!
EDIT2: Okay, it appears I'm the UU instead of the NU here...C'mon, let's make this entry like Roserade!

-Torterra-Infernape-Feraligatr-

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Cartoons!
Wyverii
Atyroki
Chet Rippo
scampy
pkmn-taicho321
TheMutant
Elegy of Emptiness
DougJustDoug
aragornbird
CyzirVisheen

Huzzah! Because of the new vote tallying procedure, I won't be scolded for voting all of them, unlike the last few CAPs.
EDIT: Scratch that, they're still being mean about it ;_; Removed a lot of votes to make everyone happy.

KoA
Wyverii
chomzloh
scampy
TheMutant
DougJustDoug
Buffalo Wings
CyzirVisheen
painstakingly taking out these submissions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)