Data CAP ASB Census

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, that's Cincinno's awesomeness, not Ditto's.
It's Ditto being awesome. Take one great Pokemon and spam it. Otherwise I wouldn't have a chance to double up on stuff like Cinccino, Raticate, or even double Dunsparce or Togekiss (imagine in doubles me attacking one guy with 2 headbutts + paralysis??). Ditto is as good as the team around it.

In singles its pretty trash lol.

1. Cyclohm line: 26
T6. Honchkrow line: 14
T12. Tyranitar line: 11
T14. Venusaur line: 10
T30. Carracosta line: 8
T43.
Gallade line: 6
T43.
Golurk line: 6
T60. Heracross: 5
T60. Torterra line: 5
T94. Magmortar line: 3
T94. Braviary line: 3
T161.
Tauros: 1

Four Pokemon in the top 15, but only one of them is fully evolved (of course he's #1 though lol). Also only Tauros, woot

5. Pyroak line: 15

WOOT OU SPAM

43. Aggron line: 6

needs moar aggron

12. Machamp line: 11

but who else uses MIXCHAMP?

Chandelure line: 10

Cool

Bronzong line: 4

Bosszong is a boss

Marowak line: 4

same

6. Kitsunoh line 14

OU daaaaaa

Aerodactyl line: 4

YES

Did I miss anything?

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hippowdon line: 4
Gliscor line: 8
Gastrodon line: 2
Garchomp line: 5
Excadrill line: 4
Golurk line: 6
Colossoil line: 6
Torterra line: 5
Camerupt line: 6
Fidgit line: 10
Cofagrigus line: 1
Simipour line: 1
Stunfisk: 2
Eelektross line: 1
Crobat line: 3
Pachirisu: 1
Tomohawk line: 17
Rhyperior line: 8

Mainly unpopular Pokemon here. Only person with 4 lines that no-one else has, and a further two that only one other person has...Only two with above 10...Also, WHO ELSE HAS A STUNFISK???

Lol, Haxsis, isn't it? I'm pretty sure I'll be the only one with a Hoppip in the near future, because well, JUMPLUFF is too cool for y'all!!

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Gasp, there are two Stunfisk. *wants one*

That being said, I don't know what semi-viable Pokemon are left that haven't been bought.

(except for one)

Gasp, there are two Stunfisk. *wants one*
Once I get eliminated from the tournament, (Haxsis is entered in that so I can't do it just yet) if you make a good enough offer I'll trade you. On the condition that you keep her nickname afterwards x)

edit: what's that one that nobody bought yet? o.O

Obligatory comparison is obligatory

Pyroak line: 15
Swellow line: 2
Tomohawk line: 17
Krillowatt line: 11
Fidgit line: 10
Arghonaut line: 12
Hippowdon line: 4
Collosoil line: 6

Yeah I'm a sheep, SO WHAT!!

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader

10. Salamence line: 12

12. Machamp line: 11

43. Emboar line: 6
halp

i couldn't find my precious swellow line

But it certainly intresting seeing Garchomp's family in the level as some... other Pokemon

LSEDIT: apparently, there are 2 of the swellow line. me and pimpgangster

Today's census summary:
7? new puchases (first day; shit got confusing)
2 new lines (Simisage and Stoutland)
Krillowatt moved into the top 12
Machamp moved into the top 12
Pyroak moved to top 5

That's all that happened today and stuff. I'll have better records of what happened tomorrow. See you all later!

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Cacturne line: 1
Torkoal: 1
Mantine line: 5
Camerupt line: 7
Flygon line: 6
Arcanine line: 6
Dusknoir line: 10
Mamoswine line: 4
Gliscor line: 8
Kangaskhan: 1 (Just bought this one)

Yeah, I got some pretty unpopular pokes (Except Dusknoir Line, of which I think I was the first to purchase/establish).

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Only Ducklett (soon to be Swana). Woot!
Also, one of only two in the Typhlosion line (which kinda surprises me).

And now I have the first Ditto, I believe. This is gonna be fun.

With today's little update, I've noticed that we're getting a flying bidoofton of new Pokemon and very few higher-ranked mons; I ran the numbers and, since the creation of this census, there have been a disproportionate amount of new lines - and this is in a game where well over 2/3 of the possible lines (and probably the vast majority of the viable ones) have been used. It seems to me that the players of ASB are proud of diversity and originality; having a constant, available record of what is being used aids players in their quest for diversity. By my logic, the more prominent this thread is, the more people will see it; and the more people who see it, the more people who will want to/have the tools to buy diverse and/or underappreciated mons. And isn't diversity one of the things that makes a metagame fun, and even more so for such a game is this? Therefore, I'd like to bring up the subject of this thread being stickied. Please post your opinion concerning that if you read this post - this is especially directed at those with the authority to sticky.

On a lighter note, today's updates: 11 new Pokemon and 4 new lines: Ditto, Kangaskhan, Bibarel's evolution line, and Lunatone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)