Data CAP ASB Highlight Match (MATCH 4-5/2/2012) - Poll Four

Who should be the second member of team 2?

• dogfish44

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Terrador

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Objection

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Kaxtar

• Sevendeadlysins

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Flamestrike

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Alchemator

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • C$FP

• deadfox081

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maxim

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ASB HIGHLIGHT MATCH
HLM #4 | WEEK OF 5 / 2 / 2012

Welcome, one and all, to the greatest bi-weekly spectacle of ASB talent: the ASB Highlight Match! Highlight matches pit two of the top ASB players against each other for all to see! These matches will test the skills of the players chosen, and will give us a chance to see who comes out on top! Best of all, YOU are the one who gets to choose the participants! That's right, you will be voting on who gets to play who in these matches. It's a fun time for both the players and the spectators. You don't want to miss this battle, folks!

BATTLE RULES/REWARDS

The format for each battle will always be different (save Disqualification rules). It will always follow the normal battle formatting rules, which are as follows:

BATTLE NAME:

Format:
Style:
Chills/Recovery:
Disqualification: 1 Day DQ / 2 Day Ref DQ
Switch Rules:
Item Rules:
Ability Rules:
Arena:

SPECIAL CONDITIONS:

ADDITIONAL RULES:
  • Only evolved Pokemon are allowed unless stated otherwise in the specific battle.
  • This match does NOT count as a normal battle. That means it does not go against the current three battle maximum AND does not count as a win or a loss on a record.
Prizes consist of normal battle counters (that's 2 TC per trainer and 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC and any gained KO Counters per participating Pokemon). The winner receives 2 universal KO counters to spend as well and, of course, will be recorded as a Highlight Match winner!

Match #4: 5/2/2012

BATTLE NAME: Tag Team Tornado

Format: 4v4
Style: Doubles (Multi-Battle)
Chills/Recovery: 2 chills / 5 recoveries
Disqualification: 1 Day DQ / 2 Day Ref DQ
Switch Rules: KO
Item Rules: On
Ability Rules: All
Arena: ASB Tournament Arena

SPECIAL CONDITIONS: Two team of two battlers will be selected, and will face off in a double battle with each player controlling one of the four Pokemon on the field.
Reffing

Anyone that wishes to ref this battle may PM me stating their qualifications to ref. I will choose one ref and one subref to avoid problems if the original ref has a conflict.

Previous Battles
Deck Knight vs. Rising_Dusk, Match 1 (The Bond of Friendship)
Flora vs. Engineer Pikachu, Match 2 (K.I.S.S)
zarator vs. Athenodoros, Match 3 (Pokeswap)​

Poll 4

In this stage, we will decide on the second member of team 2. You may vote for one person.

Teams:

Team One:
Its_A_Random
(Needs determining)

Team Two:
MK_Ultra
Flamestrike

I'm ruling that in the case of a tie the first chosen member choose their teammate. MK has chosen Flamestrike.

This will also go for team 1, as Lou hasn't been on in forever. Once I get in touch with IAR, the battle will go up.

Also I still need a ref!

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I don't have much of a choice don't I? In my case, I either have to pick someone MK picked up, or someone who hasn't logged on for days... =/

Hate to be a Debbie Downer, but I'm going through the process of shuffling my IRL priorities, and ASB is very swiftly dropping out of that list. I'd like to be omitted from this poll; my apologies.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
/necrobump

In the best interest of this match, I'm electing to withdraw from this HLM. This isn't a spat, but over the past three weeks, smash has been asking me who is going to be my partner for the HLM. I wanted to leave the decision to the public, via a poll, but smash has repeatedly shot the option down, saying that "He doesn't want to set up another poll." As a result, we have been stubborn with each other for so long, & I'm afraid it has come to this. I am disappointed about this, but we really need to get this moving. I was hoping smash would cooperate & respect my decision, but it wasn't meant to be.

Sorry folks, but we really need to get this moving. I hope you all understand.

Cheers!
Its_A_Random

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)