1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Data CAP ASB Highlight Match (MATCH 4 - 9/23/2012) - Poll One [REMADE - VOTE AGAIN]

Discussion in 'ASB' started by Leethoof, Sep 25, 2012.

?

Who shall be the battlers?

Poll closed Sep 27, 2012.
  1. Dogfish44

10 vote(s)
    38.5%
  2. Its_A_Random

14 vote(s)
    53.8%
  3. Deadfox081

7 vote(s)
    26.9%
  4. Elevator_Music

9 vote(s)
    34.6%
  5. C$FP

9 vote(s)
    34.6%
  6. Orcinus_Duo

4 vote(s)
    15.4%
  7. Jas61292

4 vote(s)
    15.4%
  8. Pwnemon

4 vote(s)
    15.4%
  9. Objection

6 vote(s)
    23.1%
  10. The Royal Guard

4 vote(s)
    15.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leethoof

Leethoof

ASB HIGHLIGHT MATCH
    HLM #4 v2 | WEEK OF 9 / 23 /2012
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Welcome, one and all, to the greatest bi-weekly spectacle of ASB talent: the ASB Highlight Match! Highlight matches pit two of the top ASB players against each other for all to see! These matches will test the skills of the players chosen, and will give us a chance to see who comes out on top! Best of all, YOU are the one who gets to choose the participants! That's right, you will be voting on who gets to play who in these matches. It's a fun time for both the players and the spectators. You don't want to miss this battle, folks!

BATTLE RULES/REWARDS

The format for each battle will always be different (save Disqualification rules). It will always follow the normal battle formatting rules, which are as follows:

Prizes consist of normal battle counters (that's 2 TC per trainer and 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC and any gained KO Counters per participating Pokemon). The winner receives 2 universal KO counters to spend as well and, of course, will be recorded as a Highlight Match winner!

Match #4 v2: 9/23/2012

This is the first poll!
    Vote for for who you want to be our battlers! The top two will be chosen to fight each other. If there is a tie (for second, not first), a new poll will be made. I eliminated people who were nominated only once to streamline the process. Also, I need ref applications (hopefully plenty, so I can choose a ref that will work with whatever arena is selected)
  2. SimonSays

SimonSays

I knew I should have voted for myself...
  3. Its_A_Random

Its_A_Random Solves issues recursively
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor

Yeah, this poll is closed. Apparently I win this poll, so make the next poll whenever Leethoof.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)