1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

CAP Gallery Update & Congrats Mos-Quitoxe!

Discussion in 'Create-A-Pokémon Project' started by DougJustDoug, Mar 19, 2014.

1. DougJustDoug

DougJustDoug Knows the great enthusiasms
    is a member of the Site Staffis an Artistis a Programmeris a CAP Contributoris an Administratoris a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    CAP Leader

The top art designs and sprites from CAP 17 (aka BW CAP 6) are officially added to the CAP Art Gallery on the CAP Subsite. Check out the showcase of great art from all our past projects there.

Also, Mos-Quitoxe has been added to the Art Gallery as a Featured Artist, honoring his long participation on the CAP project and consistent success in numerous CAP art competitions, including submitting the winning art design for Mollux. Congratulations Mos!

Ignus, ganj4lF, Hollymon and 13 others like this.
  2. Mos-Quitoxe

Mos-Quitoxe
    is an Artist

My first entry to CAP was for the prevolution for CAP 12, Tomohawk, and I never thought for a second that I'd be considered good enough to succeed in the main event! Thank you all for accepting me, and I'll do my best to keep on participating in the project!
    NGC-2024, Psyco_Josho, Korski and 4 others like this.
  3. Korski

Korski Distilled, 80 proof
    is a Forum Moderatoris a CAP Contributor

Congratulations, Mos-Quitoxe! Your artwork has always been top-tier and full of personality; you absolutely deserve this bump for all you've accomplished in the CAP Project. I can't wait to see what you think up next!
    Mos-Quitoxe likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)