CAP Interviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

For those of you who don't frequent the 'CAP Project' room on Pokemon Showdown!: it has been positively received that in tandem with the expansion of CAP via a subforum, an inaugural interview segment of prominent contributors in the CAP community both within the PS! room and Smogon alike is to take place. The interviews are meant to help flesh out depth of character and perspective from these innovative contributors, helping to strengthen and hopefully grow the CAP community. I am posting this specifically for those who don't visit the chat room who would still like to participate in the interview(s) - this is supposed to be a community thing after all!

The first interview will be with Tadasuke.

You can submit questions to my inbox, alternatively if you want to remain anonymous for any reason, you can submit questions here anytime: http://capinterviews.weebly.com/submit-a-question.html

You can also PM me nominations for the next interviewee after Tadasuke until July 21st, 00:00 EST!

Cheers,
Reapehify

The first interview done with Tadasuke has been completed and will be up later this week (after I make it look all fancy). For those of you who submitted questions, thank you! My personal favorite question was: 'Can you infect Madagascar in Pandemic 2?'. Next week needs a special guest and since this is Pokemon Showdown! and Smogon wide, I was hoping to get someone a little bit more known on this side of the pond.

I have not asked the following people, but I will be in the coming days. Vote in order for as many or as little as you want by simply posting their name below!

The candidates are:

- Deck Knight
- Vryheid
- DarkSlay

Will close to polls Thursday AST at 00:00.

Cheers,
Reapehify

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
DarkSlay

I'm not too sure if DarkSlay will have the time to be interviewed, but if he somehow does I'd prefer him to be next.

For those of you still interested, Vryheid won the vote and will be doing an interview Sunday! You have until Sunday AST 12:00 to submit in any random, personal, or Pokemon oriented questions. You can PM those to me, or if you want to be anonymous, can submit them here: http://capinterviews.weebly.com/submit-a-question.html

To those wondering about the Tadasuke interview, it happened and is in post-production. I, however, have ran into problems with my ISP and will be delayed due to this problem. Thank you for understanding and I definitely hope to see more questions submitted this time around!

Cheers, Reapehify

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)